Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jaycee13

The dudes life resembles that of someone who is retired, bitches about everything and has an obsession with cruising and eating uncontrollably. The scary plot twist is he isn’t even in his mid 30’s yet.
Combined with a whiny “life is not faaaiiiir” teenager.

Nicotheicon

Chatty Member
In his new upload you can tell he’s starting to get a darker Hyperpigmentation around his eyes which is probably due to his diet, weight, massive weight gain, etc and you’d think that this on top of all the other factors going on it would be a reason for some lifestyle changes? Of course not

Nicotheicon

Chatty Member
Usually when someone says they’re going on vacation for “an extended length of time” it’s voiced with excitement and uncontainable joy. When Spencer says it, it sounds like someone who says “I’m in between jobs” or is running from the police 💀💀

DA Stella

Chatty Member
Adrian attempted to run some Disney 10k race today. To no one's surprise he only made it to 3k and quit. I mean, I give him credit for trying but no way was the guy who thought a 100 foot walk was a "hike" would have made it through a 10k. And he's given up the weekly weigh ins, likely since, as he said, he doesn't diet while on vacation and 2022 was pretty much a whole year of vacations, so he probably gained a lot of weight. Props to Koda for finishing the 10k, though.
I think he's nice enough but certainly not very realistic as far as goals.

Booberry87

Well they are on the cruise with alot of the other bloggers lets see how this goes..

Also what was it that he complained about during halloween i would like to.go back an find the videos an hear his diva rants 🤣

Adrian: "I fit SO COMFORTABLY on the ride vehicle thanks to the 2lb weight loss that took me 5 months to lose. If it wasn't for my extreme weight loss i wouldn't have fit comfortably at ALL

Adrian fitting comfortably:
View attachment 1965976

I'm sorry, but from an outsider this doesn't look comfortable at ALL but the opposite
That's the test seat? If so, let's see if he actually does the actual ride. We think no.....

Wusubby

Chatty Member
Ah, diddums. Got pissed off with his bitching tweets and un followed, but now and again his shit spewing pops up.

No, "ill ask reception when I board to see if I can get a reservation #DIStip".

I'm silver, didn't get a palos brunch res last year
Boarded, asked reception, next day got a call with a res.

Attachments

Saul's Gal

Does this mean he's going to attempt at not being swept again during the 10k? lol
He mentioned after the ER visit, his regular doctor said not to run because of his weight and health issues so no RunDisney events for him. His goal weight is 220 and he "should" be there by the end of the year.

He and Kona are getting married in 2025 on a Disney cruise so the travel budget is a bit busted (understandably with the wedding) but won't share the date because people will want to join the cruise to see them...lol

There will be lots of wedding plans and filming the whole process.

I hope he does well with his weight and health. He did go on about eating Mickey churro waffles (emphasis on the plural) on the cruise next week though...

The Sunbed 5

We used we watch but walked away after the moaning about COVID started. The guy needs to face up to the fact he will never finish a weight loss journey. He also needs to come out of the closet and be proud ... Koda may serve as a beard for now but he is living a lie.

Wusubby

Chatty Member
I don't really know. I know he tried last year or two years ago and got swept. He did say he was going to try a running race again but not sure if it's Run Disney or something else.
Think it could be this year.
---
Look im a skinny cunt but can easily match his meals, ( bringing it back to DIS) and all my servers on DCL are shocked by the amount I can eat. Think beard meats food, kinda.

However, for those who have gone through what Adrian is currently going through. Is this a too big a portion?

I'm thinking 1 maybe two 🐔 tenders and maybe 10-15 frys. None of that bread and sauce.
This would have been after let's say 2-3 meals through out the day, all consisting of a small snack something light.
---
BTW, image is on his twitter.

Attachments

Last edited:

CMDisney

VIP Member
Is he really even a vlogger anymore? His content is so few and far between. I think he must have a full time job, as he only does a live once in a blue moon to probably top things up with super chats.
Yes, he has a full time job. I think he is also taking classes. 🙂

Wusubby

Chatty Member
Maybe Adrian can't get those 68 live stream viewers to donate enough in super chats to fund a cruise to Europe. I would imagine those are more expensive than a cruise to the Caribbean which isn't that far from Florida.
Only difference in price really is airfare then travel to the port.

Just like dave kay, my car may accidentally swerve and mount the kerb when there heading to the port 🤣. Worth writing off the car hitting something that heavy, 😉