Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wusubby

Chatty Member
So he recently tweeted that he wants to do a DVC cruise. He's going to have to do a TON of begging to afford that one.
On Tuesday was looking at dvc (finally figured it out) and noticed DCL was on there. Certainly not buying into that time share, haha.

1300+ points per cruise.🙃🙃🙃

Reactions: 1
That's such an odd tweet - the dude is a massive wreck. So he bashes parks for not accommodating his VERY poor lifestyle choices, then he turns and bashes himself for not "being able to raise his hands" 🤣 but isn't aware enough to grasp that HE'S the one causing all these issues. The dude is SO UNHINGED you couldn't even make this shit up.
Don't forget he's doing all this while asking why he's not getting media invites.

• Haha

Whatthevlog

First cruise vlog is up. Not much complaining. Not bad!

The video was sponsored by a vinyl/3D printing company that makes Disney merch and more.

It would be interesting to know how much he got paid or if he was just given merch. Adrian did a little commercial for it and everything.

DA Stella

Chatty Member
I don't understand how this medication he's on works. Does it decrease the appetite? Or does it somehow flush out whatever you eat?
It doesn't seem Adrian is reducing his food intake. So does he expect the medication to make the food not stick to his body or something?

For a theme park channel, he sure does exclude himself from a park % of things for being King Chonk...perhaps thats why his channel is struggling.
That's probably part of it. The other part is most likely his "takes" on things he doesn't understand like fine dining and non theme park food.
---
We also just have to ask, who is funding all this because he's not cleaning up on views and livestream money?

Last edited:
I watched one of his videos about a week ago. His latest favorite phrase seems to be "no chill". "This ride has no chill". "This crowd has no chill". He must have used it a dozen times during that video. He edited the video and thought it was a good idea to keep that in there?

I can't anymore.
Almost sounds like he is trying to play to the TikTok audience but doing so in long form videos.

Wusubby

Chatty Member
Adrian is a compulsive liar who lives in his own world.

Fairly recently he said he was 323lbs, which was funnily enough the EXACT weight he last put in for his failed weight loss videos. Months and passed between the end of that series, and in the mean time he’s had plenty of Mickey waffles, getting visibly fatter. Eventually he’s given a more realistic appraisal, but why lie? The fact he said that figure shows he’s gone back to that video to intentionally give a misleading weight in the hope most of the idiots believe it.
Yup he's certainly lying more. Mentioned recently on a live he got asked if he's engaged. He replied with no when in fact he is. The lying fat cunt.

DA Stella

Chatty Member
The most I've ever sent to a YouTuber via super chat was $5 😆
I lead a pretty isolated life but I still am not so desperate for someone to like me that I send them oodles of money so they can spend it on vacations for themselves. Oh yeah, it's so he can create "content" lol.

Nicotheicon

Chatty Member
It’s the fact he’s always highlighting eating obscene amounts of food and then complains about parks not being “fat friendly” for me
3196D34D-72AF-4609-B8FA-33A35B40F2DF.jpeg

• Heart

DA Stella

Chatty Member
"Exclusive time with me in park while you're on vacation."

Translated:
Dinner with me on you at one of the premier dining locations.
He can't fit on half (or more) of the rides so you'd be riding alone anyway.But paying $100 to stand in the queue with them?

• Haha

Hammerstone

VIP Member
I actually quite like Adrian in small doses. His gruffalo "girlfriend" I really don't know what she brings to the table.

He is somewhat refreshing as i get the impression he isn't a kiss arse wanting freebies, so is yet to be corrupted by that mindset in the way so many others do.

Nicotheicon

Chatty Member
Just a personal preference type of thing but if you are a person who sweats a ton (not nearly as much as PMM) don't wear that color shirt.

View attachment 2344738
Lmao I was noticing that too. That is so gross. I get a feeling the dude after an hour or so outside must smell like some hot garbage.

You’d be think if you were sweating like that you wouldn’t want to stuff your face with shitty food either

Randomdude187

I watched his cruise vlog....he complains quite a bit about everything. And they eat a shit ton of food.

Nicotheicon

Chatty Member
Another thing he needs to quit doing is his whole guesstimating weight and size ranges. Not only are they hysterical, they’re inconsistent, visibly inaccurate and bogus.

In his Mario Kart ride video he says shit like “I’m between 330lbs - 340lbs, and a size 40-44 waist” girl, that’s like someone saying “I wear a size 8 or 12 in shoes” does he not know how BIG of a difference 10lbs can look or how a 4inch difference can look on someone’s waist line? He fails to mention his massive weight gain either. Denial is a scary thing

Last edited:

minimax

Chatty Member
Adrian is doing a livestream for his birthday. Someone just donated $200. Ugh. These fucking grifters. I have no idea why someone would give that much money to a vlogger.
Was it his Mom? My god, b-day or not, no vlogger deserves that on a livestream UGHH

Nicotheicon

Chatty Member
In the "Why we love disney cruise line days at sea!" video, he says at 30:32 that he didn't finish the chicken parm. but at 5:19 it looks like he ate his entire chicken parm?
This seems to be a reoccurring theme throughout this series. He mentions how he’s on this weight loss journey almost every second yet continues to eat bread service, an entree, dessert, dessert wine and cocktails. He hasn’t eaten anything really health conscious yet like a salad but ok…weight loss journey it is 🙄

Wusubby

Chatty Member
Capable of doing more? He hasn't had a video (other than Tron) that's had over 20k views in the past two months. Hard fact, people aren't interested.
Yup, youtube vloggers are old news. See and hear of tiktok and Instagram "influencers" getting more invites to media events.

Tbh not watched any videos on Tron. Already seen videos from shanghai and construction update videos. What more is there to see, 🤷‍♂️

Nicotheicon

Chatty Member
He shades damn near every vlogger at some point andwonders why no one creates with him or wants him in their circle.
This! Exactly. He would always say shit like “Omgggg every vlogger is here!” and “OMG there is just a sea of Cannon G7X’s here” like girl, wtf, you’re there vlogging too and bitch, you also have a Cannon G7X like, wtf are you even complaining about? Yourself? Lmao. People like him, that complain about the things/people that he himself IS, are on a whole other sphere of Karen that I can’t even comprehend. Lol