Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Whatthevlog

Caught the tail-end of the live vlog from the Dream. Could Kota be less interested in being on the cruise? The ship hadn't left yet so there was plenty of time to send her back home. To be fair, in most of the videos that I've seen, Kota doesn't seem to be happy anywhere.
When I first started watching their videos, I thought Adrian was kind of forcing her to be in the videos due to her lack of interest in what was going on. However, she seemingly likes being in them. She'll even sit in on some of the livestreams. I guess she's just not impressed with anything.

I think you're right. She probably isn't happy anywhere. It'll be interesting to see her take on the cruise. My guess is her feedback will be 'Meh', which ranks pretty high on the Koda grading scale.

Booberry87

Does anybody have screenshots or a link to the "couples" photos that they took on the Disney Cruise 🤔

I have yet to see him post a link or even change a profile picture to it being the both of them i mean he flashed the photos so fast in 1 of the Disney cruise videos that people actually had to stop an rewind an pause to see them..its like he had a okay okay fine here attitude lol..

I mean if that is actually ur girlfriend an yall are a couple wouldnt u be proud to post up..🤷🤷🤷

wtc50e

Chatty Member
Please elaborate on you theory of him being FRE. I thought FRE was female, or at least she referred to herself as female.
it’s not. I wish people stop trying to unmask FRE like who cares enjoy her videos. I always remember people say you walk so much in Disney you lose weight, clearly that’s not the case.

He mentioned after the ER visit, his regular doctor said not to run because of his weight and health issues so no RunDisney events for him. His goal weight is 220 and he "should" be there by the end of the year.

He and Kona are getting married in 2025 on a Disney cruise so the travel budget is a bit busted (understandably with the wedding) but won't share the date because people will want to join the cruise to see them...lol

There will be lots of wedding plans and filming the whole process.

I hope he does well with his weight and health. He did go on about eating Mickey churro waffles (emphasis on the plural) on the cruise next week though...
220 at the end of 2024 or was that the goal weight loss for 2023? We assume he's somewhere north of 325?

CMDisney

VIP Member
Why did his video end so abruptly in like 30-minutes? He said he would end if the power went out, or of he got tired.

Maybe his power flickered, but it had to have come back. My sister in on the barrier island, Tierra Verde and their power flickered a few times, but came right back. Adrien is in Tampa...

Yeah. I’m also not impressed with the fact that he constantly throws shade at Universal
He shades Universal and wonders why he doesn't get invited to events. He started this whole weight loss campaign urging Universal to invite him to the grand opening of V.C. Did he really think that was going to happen after he vlogged a leaked video inside the queue of the ride even before the soft opening? He's lucky he didn't get the Adam The Woo treatment from Universal Studios Orlando Resort. Still could down the line if they feel like it; even sharing it and broadcasting it under his brand could get him banned.

Quote on 4/12 "Bad news. My laptop is officially not strong enough to stream video games. I can still stream normally with Q&A’s and such but no games. Gonna keep saving for that upgrade in the future. I am still gonna play Fallen Order on my own however"

Today...

Nicotheicon

Chatty Member
His latest video...complaining about how "fat unfriendly" the Tron ride is. Wait, isn't that the ride he was supposed to be losing weight FOR? And now he's mad because he didn't lose the weight and they have the nerve to not be able to accommodate him?
WTAF??
It's just very typical of him and what we're used to seeing from him. Taking no accountability, not being self aware, and putting all the blame on the designers, engineer's, and manufacturers as being the problem and not his lack of discipline or self control. It's like, what do you expect? You've gain a massive amount of weight in the last year why are surprised if you have issues fitting on a coaster after you've ate yourself from fitting on all the e-ticket attractions at Universal, Sea World, and Busch Gardens?!?

Hammerstone

VIP Member
We think he's also buying subs. Odd how anytime there's an increase it's 100 every time....

I could be wrong, but is it rounded up, or something similar? Other channels have the same sort of consistent numbers returned IE

So maybe rather than bought it just waits until that figure has been reached and reports it as a round number?

Whatthevlog

He is somewhat refreshing as i get the impression he isn't a kiss arse wanting freebies, so is yet to be corrupted by that mindset in the way so many others do.
I agree. One time during a livestream someone asked him if he would be covering the new pathway from the Grand Floridian to the Magic Kingdom. He said something to the effective of, "why would I? It's just a sidewalk ". Which I thought was pretty hilarious since all the other vloggers were losing their minds over something new to cover.

I think the issue I have with Adrian is when he's reporting issues about the parks it turns from informative to whining very quickly. Once he finds something negative he just keeps going. But I do like the honesty, however in smaller doses would be better IMO.

I also take issue with super chats. Especially when he was doing exercises for super chats. But that's more on his viewers I guess. I think he was also not using the super chat function. You would donate another way because whatever way he set up it took less money out than super chats. That came off as greedy to me, but I get not wanting YouTube to take more of his profits away.

DA Stella

Chatty Member
What a surprise, a live stream. Need to get them super chats to pay for the cruises since he's lost half his hours in his main job.

Also seems like he's going down the MK route of lying. Someone asked if he was engaged to his daughter and he said "no". When he is.
He had a whopping 68 people watching when I scrolled past his live stream. He can't possibly net more than a couple hundred dollars even if every person watching sent a super chat. Two hundred isn't going to send him and Koda on a cruise with the unlimited dining package. And he doesn't seem to be getting "hosted" by Disney Cruise Lines.

Nicotheicon

Chatty Member
I highly doubt he lost 4lbs but be assured if he did lose the weight it will find him and bring 20 of its friends
The dude went from announcing he was 325 last month, to 330-340 this week, to tonight saying he lost 4lbs 😂😂💀💀. He needs to beg his clown followers to get him a new scale cause something ain’t right 😂😂😂😂

qwertyuiu

It depends on a LOT of factors. If it's employer provided or through the government, how much the deductible is, what services are covered. I pay something like $96 US twice a month but I have a full complement of services including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability coverage and a few others. When I had the government plan I was paying over $300 per month, so I am paying a lot less through my employer and get more services. Adrian could get a basic plan though the government but the cost would depend on his income.
That’s not so bad after all, maybe his parents are funding it through his job

justme23

In his bbq video he bitches that the dessert portions are small and says “while it’s not an issue for me because I’m not looking to eat a lot….” Yes he actually said that
And then he ordered one of each after finding out that they were all you can eat.

Hammerstone

VIP Member
Adrian hasn't updated his "weight loss journey" in over two weeks and, in his last update, barely lost a pound. I don't even know why he bothers to do these. I knew he was going to fail the minute he announced it. It's sad. I like him and want him to do well but the guy has no clue when it comes to portion control or making healthier choices with his food. He really has an opportunity to to make his channel more informative with videos about how to eat better in the parks and he's blowing it.
he’s recently put out one. He’s lost in 2 months 9lbs.

that’s an OK loss, but he really should of lost a lot more considering someone of His size not doing much before would drop a fair bit of weight initially with only a few changes. It’s also going to take him a while..if he sticks at it in the year and loses 100+ lbs that’s a good achievement but I have my reservations if firstly he will apply himself for the long game, and also have the diet and exercise routine for the long run