Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DA Stella

Chatty Member
His latest video...complaining about how "fat unfriendly" the Tron ride is. Wait, isn't that the ride he was supposed to be losing weight FOR? And now he's mad because he didn't lose the weight and they have the nerve to not be able to accommodate him?
WTAF??

Nicotheicon

Chatty Member
So, as of now, and based off the new Epic Universe attractions opening with the park he already can’t fit on…

- Yoshis Adventure (uses same ride restraint as Secret Life of Pets)

- Monsters Unchained: Frankenstein Experiment (uses same Forbidden Journey ride vehicle)

- Starfall Racers Coaster (uses same Velocicoaster ride vehicle)

and I’m sure any other coaster type attraction. Hopefully he can get it together before next year or his visit to Epic Universe will just be him complaining and/or just eating

DA Stella

Chatty Member
Has he ever had a video "sponsored" by a product or company? Most if not all the other YouTubers I watch have at least a few video sponsorships per month.

Wusubby

Chatty Member
Why the same cruises/itineraries? These vloggers don’t get it. These channels are just home movies, not new content.
Spoke about that with wifey this week. Always out of miami for 4 nights with cast away key.
So we both went and looked at the dcl cruises and they offer some amazing itineries.

These vloggers don't understand variety, always the same shit pumped out and they wonder why the videos don't bang.

When you've seen 5+ vlog series all pretty much the same it gets boring real quick.

Mr 400lbs keeps saying he wants to visit the UK. Then do it and roll a dcl cruise into it. Cruises go to Spain, France, northern Europe, Norwegian fjords and more. All docking back at the same port you leave from.

Anyone bother to suffer through the live Q & A? Assuming it was more begging for cash?
---
Well I guess if you're not working it's easy to watch all of them.

Last edited:
No, I knew it was a ploy for "donations". Maybe he ran out of $$$ and wants to spend this entire year gorging while on cruises. I did see there were only just over 60 people watching. I guess if all 60 donated $5 that would net him enough for one or two meals at Disney.
We were tempted to drop in and ask him about fitting into coasters and runDisney but decided not to so we don't get shadowbanned.

Whatthevlog

Someone educate me here on how videos can be uploaded. Adrian said during the live stream that there wouldn't be new content until Friday yet two new POV videos are up. One yesterday and one today. Can you schedule videos to upload at a certain time?

While I'm asking, did Kota record both of these? I cold hear the meh coming through
Yes, you're able to schedule posts on YouTube.

Not sure about Kota recording those POVs. I watched 15 seconds of one and couldn't watch anymore. Maybe it was the Meh vibe that made me turn it off. Lol.

I'm really not sure why he even bothered scheduling these POV videos. They're not good and is only going to hurt the channel's watch time, which is one of the more important metrics to pay attention to on YouTube.

Whatthevlog

I give Koda a little bit of a pass because I think we'd all go a bit insane spending that much time with a vlogger. Struggling to find a good balance between trying to have fun but most of the time not being able to hide how annoyed I am with it all.

My feelings on the vlog are mixed. I liked that he encourages tipping and appreciation for the cast members early into the vlog - was almost going to like the video for that but then I read this and got annoyed.

View attachment 713158
I thought the vlog was decent. I think Adrian's hope is covering Disney cruises will gain him followers.

That's an interesting comment saying it's the most informative cruise vlog. I've never done a Disney cruise or watched many cruise vlogs, I think he could have explained things a little better. I'm curious how informative his other vlogs will be.

I can't tell if Koda likes being in the vlogs or not. It seems like she's totally disinterested. But then she participates pretty actively in them. Like the end of this vlog where Adrian is dragging her on the floor as some sort of comedy bit.

Odd couple.

Booberry87

Hey did yall see how quickly he threw up those "couple pics" they took together on the cruise i had to rewind a few times to see them...does anybody have screen shots of the actual pics he only flashed him in the video..how suspisious 🤷..

I still think Kota the fake girlfriend looks like a 10th grader i was surprised she is old enough to drink lol..a make over would help her to atleast try to look older an more fem jazz up the hair add a touch of color an a little bit of make up..

wtc50e

Chatty Member
His latest “fat friendly” upload is so uncomfortable to watch. It’s VERY clear he’s gained a massive amount of weight over the course of the last year and while I’m sure there are people who will find his “fat” videos helpful I just can’t help but think that this is all avoidable if he was to just take some accountability and change his lifestyle in due time.

The issue I’ve always had with his “fat friendly” videos is he paints this picture that the companies aren’t being accommodating, the companies aren’t inclusive - but in reality this dude is far off from even being the average “American” size and is in the category of being morbidly obese. Being that he’s 5’5, high 300lbs makes his situation FARRR from being an average American size and he fails to see that complaint after complaint.
View attachment 1922760
View attachment 1922766
I know losing weight is hard but maybe you should be slut shamed since you are a BBQ hoe and eat healthy if you walk around parks all day why do you look like this?

DA Stella

Chatty Member
Someone I used to work with was supposed to have the surgery but his surgeon told him he needed to be under 300 pounds or it would be too dangerous. He responded by asking who wanted to go to all you can eat sushi with him 🙄 I have no idea if he ever had the surgery.
Adrian would likely have to lose weight first, but he hasn't been willing to stick with a weight loss regimen so far.
I fear for his health.

Wusubby

Chatty Member
Gies someone needs to get some money in for the additional cruises he's booked, concert tickets, and pay of the 3k for his camera.

However still no plans on upgrading his gaming rig, to you know stre games. Haha

Won't be able to do a recap of the live. Early night for me as you know, got three busy days ahead working.

Screenshot_20230505_221540_YouTube.jpg