Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DA Stella

Chatty Member
A former coworker had the weight loss surgery (lap band?). And while she was slim around the waist after the surgery her hips, thighs and butt were still massive. It just looked odd. She wasn't exercising so none of that changed. And she had some loose skin that would require additional surgery. She ended up getting pregnant so that wasn't going to happen anytime soon. I can't say if she changed her eating habits, however.
I have friends and relatives who are diabetic and they tell me they're having trouble getting their Ozempic scripts filled because so many people are taking it to lose weight.

"I was expecting the same inside passage views we got on our last cruise haha! I thought that was something everyone got on every cruise. I was hoping Koda could see it too. It’s alright tho, we got PLENTY of incredible views the following day!"

DA Stella

Chatty Member
Did anyone watch his "let's chat" live stream?
No, I knew it was a ploy for "donations". Maybe he ran out of $$$ and wants to spend this entire year gorging while on cruises. I did see there were only just over 60 people watching. I guess if all 60 donated $5 that would net him enough for one or two meals at Disney.

DonnyBergerStan

VIP Member
There were so many moments in the scare zone walkthrough video where I cringed with how many people were walking around with their phones and cameras up. If this is what the opening days of every event is going to be like, I'll be even more sure to stay far away until the vlogging hype dies down.

I know it was just a team member preview, but I'm not confident opening night's going to be any better. Kind of wish they had a rule that you can only vlog between specific hours on previews and opening day so the full experience doesn't get ruined for people that don't want 200 cameras and phones disrupting the immersion.

Hereforthesh

Chatty Member
I don't understand how this medication he's on works. Does it decrease the appetite? Or does it somehow flush out whatever you eat?
It doesn't seem Adrian is reducing his food intake. So does he expect the medication to make the food not stick to his body or something?
It's supposed to suppress/decrease the appetite. I'm on it myself (as Ozempic). Most days, I can only stand to eat 2 meals, at about half the portion I'm used to. I may have a small snack, but that's usually only if I'm concerned my blood sugar is low and it may be a while before I'm able to eat a meal. I don't crave treats and snacks as I did before. I've even started not liking some of my favorite foods, or have not been eating them as often; sometimes feeling nauseated at the thought of eating them. I rarely ever feel hungry, even when I know I need to eat something. Not everyone is the same though. I was probably at least 100 pounds lighter than him when I started, so it may be working faster on me.

I hadn't been watching his videos, but what we see on camera is only a snapshot. It may look like he's getting a lot of food, but is he actually eating it all? It could be what we do see him eat is still much less than what he normally does, since we've only seen what he shows. Not sure how much weight he has lost, but if he's only losing maybe 1-2 pounds a week, that's fine, and what most Drs will agree is safe to lose, especially if there are other health risks involved, which I'm sure he has.

Wusubby

Chatty Member
What a surprise, a live stream. Need to get them super chats to pay for the cruises since he's lost half his hours in his main job.

Also seems like he's going down the MK route of lying. Someone asked if he was engaged to his daughter and he said "no". When he is.

Wusubby

Chatty Member
So is he going to apologise for all his flamatory tweets? Na cunts like a pig in shit he can fit and will now be a food hoe and reward his achievement with four dinners and three deserts.

Screenshot_20230207_002112_Twitter.jpg

I could be wrong, but is it rounded up, or something similar? Other channels have the same sort of consistent numbers returned IE

So maybe rather than bought it just waits until that figure has been reached and reports it as a round number?
We thought that at first but if you look at superchats it's down to the cent. It's harder to figure out the subs.

DonnyBergerStan

VIP Member
I think his biggest obstacles is that he doesn't want to lose weight to live a healthy lifestyle; he just wants to lose weight to get rid of the issues of being overweight. He doesn't care about nutrition or eating in moderation, he just wants to not worry about being able to fit on rides or being swept from a 5K he didn't bother training for.

Ahoyhoy

Lmao I was noticing that too. That is so gross. I get a feeling the dude after an hour or so outside must smell like some hot garbage.

You’d be think if you were sweating like that you'd wouldn’t want to stuff your face with shitty food either
Everyone sweats at Disney lol, and most people just don't care what they look or smell like.

Then again, most people aren't filming every second of their day and posting it for hundreds to see

Booberry87

Ive read some of comments mixed in with the other threads.. Im hoping the light is blinking over here for this thread..

I support separate threads..forums an comments for different people..

Can u tag members on here to comments an forums so they can come save a read?

Also i saw some where that he is married to a woman..uhhh i saw the ring but just figured it was a symbol of commitment between him an his boyfriend..

There anit a straight thought or bone in that guys body..😏

Last edited:

wtc50e

Chatty Member
I will say this man has confidence like no other life seemed to hand him not the best looking cards in life but he’s shoving his mug all on the screen.

DA Stella

Chatty Member
Anyone know his profession?
He "works" for his parents' business.

And this explains the sudden live streams. He is likely hoping for a flood of super chats. Although when I scrolled past his last one there were only 60 people watching. Even if every one of them donated $5, he would only net about $180. Not enough to pay for a cruise with the full dining package.

The Treasure reveal video was the corniest thing I’ve seen in a while, who approved that mess??

The ship looks like it’s 90% the same as The Wish… Just a different color scheme and a couple changes like a Coco dinner show instead of a Frozen one and a Jungle Cruise bar instead of a Star Wars one. Of course Theme Park Express and the other vloggers will go into debt to be on one of the first cruises anyway…🙄
It looks the same because it's the same class ship. DCL fif this with most of the other boats. There will always be pairs that are similar.