Theme Park Express I Can’t Fit on Rides and I Need Money for an Annual Pass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see the engagement is his latest grift. How long ago did he get engaged?

At least with us my wife's bday was a 3 day before our cruise, our 10 year wedding anniversary was a week after, and MIL finalising her divorce a week before.

Feel sorry for all the guests on the maiden voyage of the Treasure, as we know at least one grifter will be on it. Aka Mr 400lbs.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I see the engagement is his latest grift. How long ago did he get engaged?

At least with us my wife's bday was a 3 day before our cruise, our 10 year wedding anniversary was a week after, and MIL finalising her divorce a week before.

Feel sorry for all the guests on the maiden voyage of the Treasure, as we know at least one grifter will be on it. Aka Mr 400lbs.
You sure he can swing that $9k price tag?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
You sure he can swing that $9k price tag?
He got 30% off. 10% for booking on board then 20% due to the engine issues the fantasy is having.

Still this won't be his only cruise next year though. Sais it before and will say it again. The disney cruise vlogging is saturated and just boring now. Its a freaking muckbang at sea.

He got 30% off. 10% for booking on board then 20% due to the engine issues the fantasy is having.

Still this won't be his only cruise next year though. Sais it before and will say it again. The disney cruise vlogging is saturated and just boring now. Its a freaking muckbang at sea.
Even with that discount it still puts him over $6k and that's way more than he usually pays.

Even with that discount it still puts him over $6k and that's way more than he usually pays.
💯, all for what? To say he was on the maiden voyage and put out the near on same content as all the other vloggets who's gonna be on the same cruise.

He could have pivoted and booked the DL (paris) hotel yesterday as it re-opens in Jan and put out some different and fresh content.

Ngl, I enjoyed watching nates series on DLP. Refreshing seeing an American DIS vloggers break away from the norm WDW mukbang routine.

Reactions: 1
💯, all for what? To say he was on the maiden voyage and put out the near on same content as all the other vloggets who's gonna be on the same cruise.

He could have pivoted and booked the DL (paris) hotel yesterday as it re-opens in Jan and put out some different and fresh content.

Ngl, I enjoyed watching nates series on DLP. Refreshing seeing an American DIS vloggers break away from the norm WDW mukbang routine.
TBH neither are going to book DLP going forward on their own dime. The room rates are through the roof post refurb. Three nights in a deluxe room is over $5k. Nate only went last time because it was for free.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
So we noticed he didn't say "maiden voyage" or "inaugural sailing". Do you think he booked for later in 2025? We think the vloggers will be booking cruises later in the year but trying to flex by being vague and just saying they "booked on the Treasure".

IMG_6313.jpeg

Yeah the DCL vlogs are ALL the same now. It's boring. Of course, I'll never ever be able to afford a cruise on DCL, I couldn't justify the money. My boyfriend and I are going on our first ever cruise in 2 weeks on the trusty Explorer of the Seas on a Greece and Croatia itinerary. We had to do a lot of saving for it, and will appreciate every second. The likes of Adrian just make me ill looking at him cruise after cruise snd stuffing his face.

Reactions: 8
I'm trying to imagine how this conversation would go. "Hey Mom, Dad. I want to go on cruises all the time instead of, you know, actually working. Can you just pay for the cruises? Oh, and also pay for my girlfriend to come along? I'm really, really sure that in a couple of months I'll grift I mean ATTRACT enough viewers so you won't have to pay anymore. What, it's been three full years and I'm still expecting you to pay? Well, you know that old phrase, it takes money to make money! Thanks a bunch. Oh, and if you sometimes want to go on the cruises too I guess that's OK. Just make sure you don't spend so much you can't afford to pay for me anymore."

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Screenshot 2023-10-02 at 1.29.59 PM.png

It's truly remarkable how much weight he continues to pack on despite trying to convince himself that he loses 10lbs once every other month. These cruise vlogs are pointless and just an excuse for him to over indulge on food (which i think at this point is the only reason he does these cruises is to eat lavishly and waste money) and blame it on going on a 'vacation'. Its all getting repetitive, stale, questionable, and sad to say the least. Then again, I mean, what else can you expect from someone who ate himself from fitting on theme parks rides

• Heart
View attachment 2487168
It's truly remarkable how much weight he continues to pack on despite trying to convince himself that he loses 10lbs once every other month. These cruise vlogs are pointless and just an excuse for him to over indulge on food (which i think at this point is the only reason he does these cruises is to eat lavishly and waste money) and blame it on going on a 'vacation'. Its all getting repetitive, stale, questionable, and sad to say the least. Then again, I mean, what else can you expect from someone who ate himself from fitting on theme parks rides
What is this dog thinking? Wrong answers only.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
All that run disney training is really paying off I can see.

I wager he gets swept earlier than before, but will blame it on everything other than him being a fat gluttonous bleep

• Heart
Reactions: 4
All that run disney training is really paying off I can see.

I wager he gets swept earlier than before, but will blame it on everything other than him being a fat gluttonous bleep
Do we know if he's doing wine and dine weekend? We have close friends who will be running.

Watched a couple of his latest cruise videos today. Seems like his fake laugh is getting more and more like Dr Hibbert from the Simpsons with every video.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.