Theme Park Express I Can’t Fit on Rides and I Need Money for an Annual Pass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So much to say about this..."I don't like it".

View attachment 2357394
Oh, jeez. At first glance I saw the image of Joey gazing longingly at an empty chair, the crying emoji, and the words "quiet", "lonely", and "family" and I feared that someone close to him had died. But then I read the whole thing and he's just moping because his daughter fiancé took a trip for a couple days without him? duck right off!

Reactions: 2
He's gone on multiple cruises without her (because she apparently has an actual job) and all I remember him saying is "Koda would really like this". No whining about missing her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
He's gone on multiple cruises without her (because she apparently has an actual job) and all I remember him saying is "Koda would really like this". No whining about missing her.
...Not to mention he also went all the way to California on a super "Sure Jan" trip to attend "Pride Night" - for Koda (since she's the one who's bisexual) LMAO

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ok, real question here: How low does Universal set the bar when it comes to media because Adrian gets invited vs other channels. We get it that he has 47.5k subs but on average his videos don't crack 10k views.

IMG_6047.jpeg

Reactions: 1
Who knows who comes up with their criteria.
Hell, I don't see the point in having a media day for an attraction that's technically been open for weeks either, outside of actual news media (i.e. tv stations). All the YouTubers have already shoved it down our throats forever now. What new info could they have possibly given out?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I don't know what vloggers in general contribute to a parks additional revenue. Most people watching vlogs are doing it because they already go there, or will be. Adrian's channel is a lame duck, but I guess because he is one of the few who don't suck Disney's cock they would warm to him more.

Wow! Doesn't have the money to upgrade? We call bullshit. He has the money for day trips to Disney/UO and multiple DCL cruises but not this?

IMG_6058.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Wow! Doesn't have the money to upgrade? We call bullshit. He has the money for day trips to Disney/UO and multiple DCL cruises but not this?

View attachment 2376100
100%, its your 'money maker' you'd find a way. Or is this him ebegging again hoping a stan will gift him a new mac. tit he can have my old 2008 imac. Never gets used as I'm a PCMR and pro tools runs lovely on my current gen pc. That's what it was originally used for.

Ultimately, (unsure about the us) apple offers finance via barclays and PayPal. Also (for brits) curry's offers finance as well.

To date his gaming machine is crap to stream, mac book dead so can't edit/ebeg sorry stream. Hope all them cruises and $600 alaska excursion were worth it.
---
Oh also why does he need a 2023 version? Why not buy a 2nd hand/refurbished older model.

Someone needs to inform him, you don't need to be a genius to make an appointment for the Genius Bar at an Apple Store.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Guess the "wo is me" my mac book isn't working didn't get him a new macbook.

He did a gaming livestream yesterday and he's planning on streaming the DCL treasure with his "live reactions" on the 30th.

What a grifting fat duck.

• Haha
Guess the "wo is me" my mac book isn't working didn't get him a new macbook.

He did a gaming livestream yesterday and he's planning on streaming the DCL treasure with his "live reactions" on the 30th.

What a grifting fat duck.
Taking bets now. He squeals like a pig and cries like a fangirl. Then he goes full 180 and complains about the price to start the grift.

• Haha
If it wasn't the same structural design as the wish I'd be interested to watch disneys stream. But I'm not a fan of the layout or overall design of the wish.

Can't wait to be on the Dream soon. Third ever cruise and 2nd with DCL. Dream looks stunning IMHO.

If it wasn't the same structural design as the wish I'd be interested to watch disneys stream. But I'm not a fan of the layout or overall design of the wish.

Can't wait to be on the Dream soon. Third ever cruise and 2nd with DCL. Dream looks stunning IMHO.
We are booked on the Dream in 2024

• Heart
Taking bets now. He squeals like a pig and cries like a fangirl. Then he goes full 180 and complains about the price to start the grift.
Don't forget to mention somewhere in there he'll gorge about 5000 calories and we'll get an appearance by his grumpy dwarf bisexual fiancé. The dude is source material for a GREAT SNL skit

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.