Theme Park Express I Can’t Fit on Rides and I Need Money for an Annual Pass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watched a couple of his latest cruise videos today. Seems like his fake laugh is getting more and more like Dr Hibbert from the Simpsons with every video.
So as it turns out, that "media invite" wasn't actually an invite. Anyone could attend. You just had to go online and sign up for it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
Adrian has been fairly quiet lately....maybe he's getting serious about training for RunDisney...whelp....there goes that idea...

Screen Shot 2023-10-23 at 1.24.31 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 1
His weight is really worrying for someone so young. His health is going to suffer so much

Reactions: 3
His weight is really worrying for someone so young. His health is going to suffer so much
i agree! He's FINALLY back to an actual theme park and the sweats are back. Dude is drenched in sweat even at night. Also, no rides cause we all know how that went for him. Koda is packing on some pounds too. Im sure his habits are rubbing off on her

Um, isn't his channel called THEME PARK Express? How you gonna have a channel with theme park in the name but be unable to actually ride any rides in a theme park???

Reactions: 6
Um, isn't his channel called THEME PARK Express? How you gonna have a channel with theme park in the name but be unable to actually ride any rides in a theme park???
Recently, near the start of this year. He wanted to transition into a cruising channel as he noticed the cruise videos got more views.

That would be cool and all, but doing disney cruises and stuffing your fat face gets boring after a while for the viewer.

I'm done with the dis vloggers on cruises. Always the same tit, day 1 embarkation day video. Then the rest is food, food, food.

Prefer hars (I think, or hays) travel for ship tours. Tips for travelers (does what it says on the tin), and Emma cruises. All are informative and has a decent variety of cruise lines.

Reactions: 1
He wanted to transition into a cruising channel as he noticed the cruise videos got more views.
So maybe change the name of the channel to "Cruise Food Reviews".
Every video: arrive, go get a double cheeseburger and fries or a whole pizza because their dinner reservations are an entire hour from now and they can't wait that long to eat. Order everything on the menu at dinner. Then order everything on the menu at breakfast. Eat it all. Then go on a shore excursion and congratulate yourself for walking an entire quarter mile. Back to the ship for a huge before dinner "snack", then repeat ordering everything on the menu at dinner. Do this every day of the cruise. The end.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
So maybe change the name of the channel to "Cruise Food Reviews".
Every video: arrive, go get a double cheeseburger and fries or a whole pizza because their dinner reservations are an entire hour from now and they can't wait that long to eat. Order everything on the menu at dinner. Then order everything on the menu at breakfast. Eat it all. Then go on a shore excursion and congratulate yourself for walking an entire quarter mile. Back to the ship for a huge before dinner "snack", then repeat ordering everything on the menu at dinner. Do this every day of the cruise. The end.
LOL it legit sounds like great source material for a My 600lb Life episode

• Haha
The videos that encourage and try to shame people and companies into making things more fat accessible. How about you make your bleeping mouth less food accessible and stop bitching when things can’t accommodate your 400 pound ass. I actually don’t mind him that much but that fat tit aggregates me to no end…

Do you think he’ll have kids with Koda before he comes out?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
The thing is, it's for safety reasons. The theme parks can't have Adrian flying out of a ride because the safety bar or belt didn't fit around him. And they can't build rides to accommodate very large individuals because then they'd have to have fewer riders due to weight limitations.
He did "commit" to losing weight about three years ago in order to fit on rides but then he shifted focus onto berating the theme parks for being not "fat-friendly". So, shift the responsibility onto the parks instead of onto him.
Shoot, I would love to be able to complete a 10k but I have arthritis and I'm slow AF. Should I berate the race organizers for not being "old-friendly"? Or for not being "not-in-shape-friendly"?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
We haven't watched this yet but....we smell clickbait.

View attachment 2541341
To sum this up, the dude got on the bandwagon of the trending 'injectable weight loss' medications. I find it extremely sad someone his age has to even consider this route, but at least he starting somewhere...i guess. However, throughout this whole video you can get the impression that he sees this as some magical wand where it'll do all the grunt of the work and once again he wont have to have any accountability. The famous " I lost 10lbs" quote makes another appearance and yet another 'Documented weight loss series' is heading our way.

I really hope this works for him, i really do, but i'm not holding my breath. Weight loss requires severe lifestyle changes, dedication, and determination, which are things (since the birth of his channel) he's displayed zero capability in doing when it comes to his weight. I can already hear alll the excuses and bitching thats set to come but hope he gets it together.

Reactions: 4
To sum this up, the dude got on the bandwagon of the trending 'injectable weight loss' medications. I find it extremely sad someone his age has to even consider this route, but at least he starting somewhere...i guess. However, throughout this whole video you can get the impression that he sees this as some magical wand where it'll do all the grunt of the work and once again he wont have to have any accountability. The famous " I lost 10lbs" quote makes another appearance and yet another 'Documented weight loss series' is heading our way.

I really hope this works for him, i really do, but i'm not holding my breath. Weight loss requires severe lifestyle changes, dedication, and determination, which are things (since the birth of his channel) he's displayed zero capability in doing when it comes to his weight. I can already hear alll the excuses and bitching thats set to come but hope he gets it together.
So is he going with the injectable medication to get his weight low enough for gastric bypass surgery? We were a bit confused with all the rambling.

We did notice that he isn't making any effort to alter his lifestyle with less cruising. LOL

So is he going with the injectable medication to get his weight low enough for gastric bypass surgery? We were a bit confused with all the rambling.

We did notice that he isn't making any effort to alter his lifestyle with less cruising. LOL
He's going the non-invasive route. So no surgery but instead medication. Also wants to get back to the roots of his channel and that's going to theme parks and seeing if rides are fat-friendly. Find that bizarre as would he not want to get to a more reasonable weight? To me sounds like he wants to lose just enough to be able to get onto the rides. Plus taking that concept and going all across the states to Dollywood ect to see if rides there are fat-friendly.

Don't panic he still has three cruises booked for next year and possibly a 4th. I would wish him all the best, but 100% he's going to lose the weight and then put it all back on.
---
Weight loss requires severe lifestyle changes, dedication, and determination, which are things (since the birth of his channel) he's displayed zero capability in doing when it comes to his weight. I can already hear alll the excuses and bitching thats set to come but hope he gets it together.
Ten Million Percent, this.

Why can’t he go to the bleeping gym? It seems so lazy but since his mom got it he figured he would too a woman twice his age.

Reactions: 4
I'm rooting for him but don't expect long lasting changes. Since he's working with a real healthcare provider maybe he's getting a holistic approach that includes therapy and exercise. The big down side to the medicine route is that there's a very high risk of gaining it all back if the medication stops if you don't make real lifestyle changes.

I'm rooting for him but don't expect long lasting changes. Since he's working with a real healthcare provider maybe he's getting a holistic approach that includes therapy and exercise. The big down side to the medicine route is that there's a very high risk of gaining it all back if the medication stops if you don't make real lifestyle changes.
100% True! I have a close friend that tried this route the beginning of the year. He was already losing weight diet wise and once he got on the injection route he got SO dependent on the medication that he went back to eating like tit and isnt gaining but also isn't losing. I see this happening to Adrian. I don't seem him putting down the fork on a cruise trip and will lean (and lean HEAVY) on the medication to do it's job so he wouldn't have to change anything about his eating habits.

If he was someone else i would probably be more optimistic about this venture but i don't see this being anymore than a prolonged content grab. It'll all be forgotten when the holidays hit

So does this mean he won't get swept at RunDisney this weekend?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.