Theme Park Express I Can’t Fit on Rides and I Need Money for an Annual Pass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nice, :😀. You been on the Dream before?

Not long now for me and what makes it more enjoyable is knowing I worked hard to pay for me and wifey. Got a verandah room as well. :😀
@Wusubby, I concur. The DCL DREAM is a stunning ship and the layout is easy to navigate and the veranda is the way to go 😉. I have only been on the Dream twice and the WISH once, and I prefer the DCL DREAM. You and wifey please enjoy your trip! Bon Voyage! 🥳🎉 🚢

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Nice, :😀. You been on the Dream before?

Not long now for me and what makes it more enjoyable is knowing I worked hard to pay for me and wifey. Got a verandah room as well. :😀
First timers on the Dream. We have done the Wonder and multiple trips on the Wish (we missed Adrian by one sailing). Can't wait for the Dream.

Does he mention weight loss anymore?
Does he mention RunDisney anymore?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
@Wusubby, I concur. The DCL DREAM is a stunning ship and the layout is easy to navigate and the veranda is the way to go 😉. I have only been on the Dream twice and the WISH once, and I prefer the DCL DREAM. You and wifey please enjoy your trip! Bon Voyage! 🥳🎉 🚢
Thank you, our first cruise (Magic) was in an inside cabin and for this one, I decided to go with a veranda stateroom for the views and enjoy a morning coffee before wifey gets up. Looked at the menus this week for each restaurant. I'm going to eat so much, multiple apps and mains *evil laugh*. Unlike Mr 400lbs, it's not a regular thing and I'm skinny as a mofo.

First night on the Magic the server must have thought 'Here we go someone ordering loads of food and not going to finish it all'. Oh boy, I certainly finished everything, minus the French onion soup. Got it due to all the YouTubers banging on about it and tbh, not ma thing.

First timers on the Dream. We have done the Wonder and multiple trips on the Wish (we missed Adrian by one sailing). Can't wait for the Dream.
Ah nice, you working your way through the fleet? (minus the ship DIS brought half built) Dream certainly does look plush, Magic was lovely. Just hoping to be able to get a little model of the Dream. It's a new thing I'm doing, getting a model for each ship I've been on. Started this year with the P&O Britannia.

Reactions: 2
Thank you, our first cruise (Magic) was in an inside cabin and for this one, I decided to go with a veranda stateroom for the views and enjoy a morning coffee before wifey gets up. Looked at the menus this week for each restaurant. I'm going to eat so much, multiple apps and mains *evil laugh*. Unlike Mr 400lbs, it's not a regular thing and I'm skinny as a mofo.

First night on the Magic the server must have thought 'Here we go someone ordering loads of food and not going to finish it all'. Oh boy, I certainly finished everything, minus the French onion soup. Got it due to all the YouTubers banging on about it and tbh, not ma thing.

Ah nice, you working your way through the fleet? (minus the ship DIS brought half built) Dream certainly does look plush, Magic was lovely. Just hoping to be able to get a little model of the Dream. It's a new thing I'm doing, getting a model for each ship I've been on. Started this year with the P&O Britannia.
We are excited to sail on all the ships and hopefully have an early invite on the Treasure

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Page is a bit dead but none the less...

Can't believe he got invited to hhn as part of the media event. His channel is irrelevant.

Page is a bit dead but none the less...

Can't believe he got invited to hhn as part of the media event. His channel is irrelevant.
Universal invited a lot of irrelevant influencers-that-aren’t-actually influencers. It’s weird. In his case I’m pretty sure he said recently he wasn’t invited but he was going to keep emailing them. I guess his begging worked! Maybe they had some people not be able to go and he took their place?

• Haha
So who is going to suffer through this to see him cry and scream like a banshee during the reveal?

View attachment 2427637
Nope going to watch the Disney Parks video instead. Fook the doofus and his BS. What a grift to get people to pay for his trip on the ship.

---
Noticed he's gone live early, and thought to tune in to drop a dislike.

Guess what, he's pushing his Patreon. FML.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Nope going to watch the Disney Parks video instead. Fook the doofus and his BS. What a grift to get people to pay for his trip on the ship.

---
Noticed he's gone live early, and thought to tune in to drop a dislike.

Guess what, he's pushing his Patreon. FML.
What time did he go live? Was it today, in the middle of a work day? Seems about his speed...

***Update***

He will be grifting for the second sailing because the Maiden is too much for him. Keep in mind the second sailing starts at $7,100 for inside stateroom.

IMG_6246.jpeg

Is Treasure the ship that Disney bought that was already built?
No. It's the 2nd of the "Triton Class" ships Disney is building (Wish was the first). The third one they're building should start sailing in 2026.
The one they bought from Dream Cruises will be based in Asia, and should debut in 2025.

The Treasure reveal video was the corniest thing I’ve seen in a while, who approved that mess??

The ship looks like it’s 90% the same as The Wish… Just a different color scheme and a couple changes like a Coco dinner show instead of a Frozen one and a Jungle Cruise bar instead of a Star Wars one. Of course Theme Park Express and the other vloggers will go into debt to be on one of the first cruises anyway…🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 4
The Treasure reveal video was the corniest thing I’ve seen in a while, who approved that mess??

The ship looks like it’s 90% the same as The Wish… Just a different color scheme and a couple changes like a Coco dinner show instead of a Frozen one and a Jungle Cruise bar instead of a Star Wars one. Of course Theme Park Express and the other vloggers will go into debt to be on one of the first cruises anyway…🙄
It looks the same because it's the same class ship. DCL fif this with most of the other boats. There will always be pairs that are similar.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.