Theme Park Express I Can’t Fit on Rides and I Need Money for an Annual Pass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It has a shelf life of about 18 months and then it’s ineffective and you are shown to gain the weight back two times. I just can’t understand why he doesn’t walk his fat ass around Epcot a couple of times a week and document the weight loss for his channel

Reactions: 8
Aw, this thread has died. I've given up watching Adrian because I can't bear the weightloss journey BS, so I was hoping you guysxwould have more interesting thoughts. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It’s always the constant “I fit on XYZ ride vehicle so easily” that gets me 😂💀…yet looks like this:
IMG_0370.jpeg

And then of course right before having to squeeze for her his life on a ride vehicle of course one has to follow it up with a burger 🙄 the dude is a massive joke
IMG_0371.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
I hate the comments saying how proud we are of you!!!! Proud of what this fat duck can’t put the fork down even with medication Id be proud if he showed us the gym and lighter options to eat but nope!

It has a shelf life of about 18 months and then it’s ineffective and you are shown to gain the weight back two times. I just can’t understand why he doesn’t walk his fat ass around Epcot a couple of times a week and document the weight loss for his channel
Those are the same meehaws that watch PMM and encourage him to eat and drink more for their entertainment.

I honestly don't know how he's on these weight loss drugs, which are supposed to be an appetite suppressant. I'm on wegovy for 17 days as I want to lose weight after struggling with my food despite exercising a lot, and I genuinely couldn't care less about food. The amount of big meals he still has, along with the frequency I just couldn't even comprehend

Reactions: 5
I hate the comments saying how proud we are of you!!!! Proud of what this fat duck can’t put the fork down even with medication Id be proud if he showed us the gym and lighter options to eat but nope!
Oh, me too. When he started the weight loss efforts way back 2 or 3 years ago I was interested to see the progress but when there never was any progress beyond a lb or two I gave up. All the idiots on the comments saying "way to go" and "you got this" just made me a bit ill. Why encourage him to be a fraud? It was nauseating!

Another fat testing video and another example of the delusion the dude lives in.

Bro, the light was STRUGGLING to stay green! How is that “easy” and in this screen shot the light isn’t even green! Lmao
IMG_0541.jpeg

I’m sorry but what?! You don’t look comfortable whatsoever!
IMG_0537.jpeg

lmao this part was denial-city
IMG_0547.jpeg

And when Peter from Ordinary Adventuress (who was helping him film) said this, it was a wrap lmao
IMG_0548.jpeg

Of course since Adrian is the Mayor of delusion-city, he followed it up with this…
IMG_0549.jpeg

a “little ways”?!

Yikes

• Wow
Does he actually have to push his belly upward and drape it over the bar to fit on this ride?
Oh my..
I would be concerned from a safety standpoint, not just comfort.

Reactions: 6
Does he actually have to push his belly upward and drape it over the bar to fit on this ride?
Oh my..
I would be concerned from a safety standpoint, not just comfort.
Ya I think he does. I think he even mentioned that as a “pro tip” in one video. Seems like it’ll hurt but in his eyes it’s “comfortable” and makes him “fit so easily” *major eye roll*

• Wow
Reactions: 3
So, as of now, and based off the new Epic Universe attractions opening with the park he already can’t fit on…

- Yoshis Adventure (uses same ride restraint as Secret Life of Pets)

- Monsters Unchained: Frankenstein Experiment (uses same Forbidden Journey ride vehicle)

- Starfall Racers Coaster (uses same Velocicoaster ride vehicle)

and I’m sure any other coaster type attraction. Hopefully he can get it together before next year or his visit to Epic Universe will just be him complaining and/or just eating

So, as of now, and based off the new Epic Universe attractions opening with the park he already can’t fit on…

- Yoshis Adventure (uses same ride restraint as Secret Life of Pets)

- Monsters Unchained: Frankenstein Experiment (uses same Forbidden Journey ride vehicle)

- Starfall Racers Coaster (uses same Velocicoaster ride vehicle)

and I’m sure any other coaster type attraction. Hopefully he can get it together before next year or his visit to Epic Universe will just be him complaining and/or just eating
So this asks the question.... Does he really want to fit or does the complaining and eating get him the views he wants/needs?

Those test seat videos were an uncomfortable watch. I'm convinced he can't wear a neck tie and a belt on the same day encase he turns into a sausage

• Haha
There’s so much dissect from his “Weight Loss Journey” progress video, that I just don’t have the energy to dive into (or that I haven’t said already) but I will say this…the mere fact that he boasts about not making any lifestyle changes, that he still “eats whatever he wants” is extremely concerning, (especially since he’s saying he hit a plateau) VERY clear he’s missing the point of this wholeeee program.

While he may have been able to squeeze himself into these ride vehicles by any means necessary, based off his history, his perception of what it is to be on a “weight loss journey” I don’t see this venture having ANY severe lasting lifestyle impressions but merely just an experiment that’ll only last a year or so with a weight regain that’ll be beyond what he started with. So sad

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.