Themarklandhome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All that cash on Christmas, if she can’t be bothered to walk that poor boy, please get him a dog Walker. Boxers really need the exercise.
She makes me so angry regarding Sox, I think he looks depressed and she can’t be doing with the mess he will get into from a good walk and run. Here’s an idea Gemma, hot and cold taps in the garage with a designated dog shower unit; that boy needs exercise and lots of it. Yet again another IG prop for the gram, obviously never researched the breed extensively and their basic needs. TBH Chubby hubby could take him running after some training, it would be just what they both need; it won’t be happening anytime soon as Gemma wouldn’t be able to document it for the gram 😂🤣😆 she’s not made for messy walks in the mud 🙄

She makes me so angry regarding Sox, I think he looks depressed and she can’t be doing with the mess he will get into from a good walk and run. Here’s an idea Gemma, hot and cold taps in the garage with a designated dog shower unit; that boy needs exercise and lots of it. Yet again another IG prop for the gram, obviously never researched the breed extensively and their basic needs. TBH Chubby hubby could take him running after some training, it would be just what they both need; it won’t be happening anytime soon as Gemma wouldn’t be able to document it for the gram 😂🤣😆 she’s not made for messy walks in the mud 🙄
They are very hard work, and if she really loves him she’ll want him to live past 5! So sad.

Reactions: 1
OMG, she’s only storied all the crap that she had for xmas, all pink tat there’s a surprise; really who does she think she is 🤷🏼‍♀️

Rather than trying out your new filter on Sox while he’s sat in front of you begging for some interaction or a much needed walk and run. Why don’t you take him somewhere different for a walk, maybe drive to some woods for a lovely walk so he can have a good old sniff; his nose receptors will thank you for it and it will make for a happy contented dog.

Attachments

Morning Gemma & Kyle 🙋🏻‍♀️ still not reading your thread on here 🤣😂😁

I have never ever read such crap, a 2 year old boxer that doesn’t like long walks @OutrageouslyScarlet what planet is this self absorbed prat on. Honestly I am gobsmacked at her story and her stupidity 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
Haha that type of boxer doesn’t exist! Plus why’s that’s lucky!? If you don’t want a dog that needs decent exercise get a small one.
the video gave me super anxiety, yes it’s a house estate but there is a road. Boxers have a tendency to just bolt and given he doesn’t get a proper run often I wouldn’t blame him.

Haha that type of boxer doesn’t exist! Plus why’s that’s lucky!? If you don’t want a dog that needs decent exercise get a small one.
the video gave me super anxiety, yes it’s a house estate but there is a road. Boxers have a tendency to just bolt and given he doesn’t get a proper run often I wouldn’t blame him.
Exactly, what she should of got is a small lap/handbag dog that likes dressing up for the gram. Like you, all I could see was the road 😳 running up to small children is a big no in my book, lots of children don't have dogs and could be easily frightened.

Everything looks grubby, sofa, cushions and their bed where they sleep is positively heaving 🤢

Male dog, not neutered; would I want to sit on the sofa when he’s rubbed his Willy all over it and dribbled and slobbered. No thankyou, couldn’t think of anything worse.

Attachments

Last edited:
Does tier 3 mean do as you please now?! Go where you want and do what you want?! A high risk area but let’s go to an indoor ski slope, filled with people, and then onto shopping!
She is so full of herself, but we have to applaud her for the fact she’s actually paying attention to her child and not that minging dog for a change!

Does tier 3 mean do as you please now?! Go where you want and do what you want?! A high risk area but let’s go to an indoor ski slope, filled with people, and then onto shopping!
She is so full of herself, but we have to applaud her for the fact she’s actually paying attention to her child and not that minging dog for a change!
She always does as she wants, the rules don’t apply to the narcissistic prat that is Gemma. The only reason for the interaction with Grace is because it has been mentioned on here that she is an inconvenience in her life with the chubster. She is probably counting down the days to when she can offload her to her biological dad and by all accounts a very good step mum. Gemma would never win an award for mother of the year, heaven forbid that would mean spending quality time with Grace. This is a mother who has had numerous holidays abroad this year, along with a couple of weekends away; half term week in October she buggered off abroad and left Grace with her dad, how selfish is that? The problem is Gemma & Grace are a package, Kyle looks to struggle with her which is a shame.

Tier 4 for the self absorbed prat, she’s not impressed 🙄

God she is disgusting, a couple of weeks ago she was gifted a Robovac with a hefty price tag 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬 today we have taken delivery of a Swan cordless 🤬 she really annoys me as the other week is was all about the Shark’s. At the rate she’s going she will be able to park a hoover in every room of the pink, migraine inducing Manor she calls home.

Attachments

She always does as she wants, the rules don’t apply to the narcissistic prat that is Gemma. The only reason for the interaction with Grace is because it has been mentioned on here that she is an inconvenience in her life with the chubster. She is probably counting down the days to when she can offload her to her biological dad and by all accounts a very good step mum. Gemma would never win an award for mother of the year, heaven forbid that would mean spending quality time with Grace. This is a mother who has had numerous holidays abroad this year, along with a couple of weekends away; half term week in October she buggered off abroad and left Grace with her dad, how selfish is that? The problem is Gemma & Grace are a package, Kyle looks to struggle with her which is a shame.
I have noticed how stiff he is around her! So awkward 🙄

as someone working on the front line with active Covid cases, she actually makes me feel sick that anyone could be so self absorbed through a pandemic 🤯

I have noticed how stiff he is around her! So awkward 🙄

as someone working on the front line with active Covid cases, she actually makes me feel sick that anyone could be so self absorbed through a pandemic 🤯
Yes, he’s not very comfortable around her. He knew when he married her that she had a child, therefore they are a package; simple as. Although there is someone on this thread that has stated that she is very good at offloading Grace in favour of the newest boyfriend who was on the scene.

I‘m not a violent person, but I would really love to slap some sense into her; in my opinion she is not taking this pandemic seriously. My daughter like you is front line and has had covid, she was really poorly for the first 2 weeks and then improved over the next 2 weeks. So many people are breaking the rules and putting our NHS workers at risk, this ones for you Gemma you self absorbed spoilt brat.

Attachments

• Sad
I knew she would do something as it’s been mentioned on here but even then she couldn’t have looked any more bored when saying about her daughters hair 🙄 thank goodness she sounds like she has a decent dad and stepmom - I missed that story, I actually assumed wrongly she didn’t have one when Gemma was poking around graces dads new home and congratulating him on buying the same kitchenware as her 🙄

I knew she would do something as it’s been mentioned on here but even then she couldn’t have looked any more bored when saying about her daughters hair 🙄 thank goodness she sounds like she has a decent dad and stepmom - I missed that story, I actually assumed wrongly she didn’t have one when Gemma was poking around graces dads new home and congratulating him on buying the same kitchenware as her 🙄
I also assumed that there was no dad on the scene, it’s a good job that there is and also a pretty good step mum by all accounts. Everything regarding Grace is such an effort and involves too much eye rolling in my opinion, I really feel for that little girl as she is only 11, my daughter is nearly 33 and we often talk about all the little things we did together; it’s called creating memories Gemma. She went to great lengths on one story to explain that she has a a very good relationship with Grace’s dad, I so believe Grace’s biological dad had a lucky escape from her 🤣😂😆 I missed the story where she was being nosy in his home, can’t say I’m surprised though 🙄 I am 100% certain that I could not live in a rose gold/pink themed home filled to the brim with cheap tat.

Last edited:
Always been shallow, materialistic and I need to be centre of attention 🥱🙄

One word “TACKY” it’s not Kitchen Goals Gemma
Sorry, new to this thread and still catching up so apologies if it’s already been said, but she’s a massive Hincher and got proposed to in the same way as the Grinch? I’ve seen it all now 🤦🏼‍♀️
Gemma has been winding me up for weeks, she doesn’t show anything unless it’s gifted to her, never properly disclosed ads and don’t even get me started on the carbon copy Xmas trees in every room that she then couldn’t wait to take down.
Back to my catch up.

Literally sums her up!

needs a holiday

but needs it to be Instagramable 🤯🤯

Surely nobody is that obsessed with how they portray their life on social media 🤯

doesn’t ever show she cares about her daughter but wants a holiday that makes her grid look good 🤯

how about spend time with your daughter.. do activity’s with her.. that’ll make your page look less boring and full of tacky pink drivel 🤯🤯

• Haha
Sorry, new to this thread and still catching up so apologies if it’s already been said, but she’s a massive Hincher and got proposed to in the same way as the Grinch? I’ve seen it all now 🤦🏼‍♀️
Gemma has been winding me up for weeks, she doesn’t show anything unless it’s gifted to her, never properly disclosed ads and don’t even get me started on the carbon copy Xmas trees in every room that she then couldn’t wait to take down.
Back to my catch up.
So desperate for fame is our Gemma, will stop at nothing to get it 😆

Gemma has been known to approach companies for freebies, selling your soul to save money how very, very sad.

Wannabee Kimmie Kardashian 😂😆🤣😆😂🤣

Literally sums her up!

needs a holiday

Surely nobody is that obsessed with how they portray their life on social media 🤯

doesn’t ever show she cares about her daughter but wants a holiday that makes her grid look good 🤯

how about spend time with your daughter.. do activity’s with her.. that’ll make your page look less boring and full of tacky pink drivel 🤯🤯
Engagement low Gemma hun, you’ve already made your mind up about the holiday and where your going; so why ask chick 🤷🏼‍♀️

She constantly needs a holiday, constantly going on about it; boring as hell hun 🙄 They went abroad for 4 days the other week and the pair of them appeared to be wandering around aimlessly, to be honest they looked bored out of their skulls.

Spend time with Grace, your having a laugh, she barely takes her on holiday; usually offloaded to her dad.

Spending all her time with the chubster/chubby hubby is her only priority I think 🤔shopping & stories regarding her hauls for tat is her number one fave

Gemma is a narcissist and thinks everyone is interested in her very boring, bland, pink life. I watch the stories for the comedy value, my favourite is when she starts pulling her hurrrrrrrr frantically and fiddling with those ratty hurrrrrrrr extensions,

Must be instagrammable... so she can beg for freebies.

Surely this is dangerous?
😳 I would think so, isn’t it flammable?

Anyone remember Mrs Hinch spraying her home in diluted fabric softener, why would you?

Why so many bottles, I have only the one that I am currently using, not numerous bottles just for the sake of it.

Attachments

Last edited:
Literally sums her up!

needs a holiday

oh my goodness I said that! normally people ask for good for kids or for a ski holiday, good teachers etc and her wish list is instagramable?!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.