Themarklandhome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nothing exciting happening at Markland Manor, seemed disappointed that their have been no deliveries today; Gemma you are slipping hun.

Eye rolling & tutting because work is busy, in this economic climate you are so lucky that you are receiving orders daily.

She is rapidly galloping toward 200,000 followers and is buying followers in their hundreds.

OMG, who are these people that have messaged her 😳 can’t be friends as she doesn’t have any 😂🤣😆

Reactions: 3
I hope she hasn’t made any better of her idiot followers want to go buy a boxer
I wouldn’t think so, she only has bought followers and presently is buying them by the hundreds. She is so desperate to reach her 200,000 milestone, where we will have huge pink balloons; quite sad really as they are not genuine 🤬🤬🤬🤬 Christ she’s bought over 650 today 😳😳😳😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Stupid bint getting all worked up because she can’t travel and go on holiday, no matter that 1000’s of people are dying and the many thousands that are in hospital being treated for this horrendous virus. Think about somebody other than yourself for once, how about our wonderful NHS workers that put their lives in jeopardy every day. Honestly Gemma you really boil my piss with your absolutely pointless stories, freebies and trying to hide the AD, bragging constantly about your holidays and your whole pink account in general

Evening Gems 🙋🏻‍♀️ still pretending your not reading here hun 🤣

So yesterday I posted about her lack of friends and today we have full on stories of friends at her hen weekend including a group photo, honestly you couldn’t make it up; we are giving her content for her boring account 😂 why am I not surprised that she organised everything for her hen weekend, she probably paid for everyone to go as well 😂😆🤣🤭 to make sure there was a large group present 🙄

In other news she is being quoted for a house project this weekend, my monies on a new bathroom in her signature pink 😂😆😳

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Tut, tut anyone would think you are trying to hide the fact that you have been gifted the 2 hoodie blankets. Bottom, left hand side, it is that small and faint you need a magnifying glass 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Still buying followers in their 100’s, how fake and false is that. Hopefully IG wise up and clear out these accounts like they did the other year, we can only hope 😂🤣😆

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Did anyone view the live that was supposed to be a Q & A which posted last night, absolute car crash, Chubby hubby popped on asking for a drink in the comments; Grace excitedly got him a beer but no he wanted a gin 🙄 Then Grace’s friend joined the live, It was all rather bizarre and random; TBH it bombed and considering how many followers she had there was hardly any interaction.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Did anyone view the live that was supposed to be a Q & A which posted last night, absolute car crash, Chubby hubby popped on asking for a drink in the comments; Grace excitedly got him a beer but no he wanted a gin 🙄 Then Grace’s friend joined the live, It was all rather bizarre and random; TBH it bombed and considering how many followers she had there was hardly any interaction.
I missed it 😂😂 gutted!

What were the nasty comments about Grace?

I missed it 😂😂 gutted!

What were the nasty comments about Grace?
TBH it was so crap, it was supposed to be a Q & A with her & Grace; no idea what she was trying to achieve.

I never seen it from the beginning, no idea about nasty comments. Anyone catch it from the beginning?

I love dogs and genuinely hope her friends dog pulls through. However I think we have a little exaggeration on the price of an MRI scan as per the story that was uploaded earlier, £7000 😳 According to the Just Giving page they need to raise £3000 for the MRI scan and a further £4000 for an operation. Average cost for a MRI scan is between £1200-£1800 🤔 I asked my friend whose dog had one a couple of months ago.

Attachments

I love dogs and genuinely hope her friends dog pulls through. However I think we have a little exaggeration on the price of an MRI scan as per the story that was uploaded earlier, £7000 😳 According to the Just Giving page they need to raise £3000 for the MRI scan and a further £4000 for an operation. Average cost for a MRI scan is between £1200-£1800 🤔 I asked my friend whose dog had one a couple of months ago.
I had to pay just over £2000 for my dogs mri but £3000 sounds abit excessive.

What an absolute load of bollocks 🤬 200,000 followers, absolute joke as she buys them by the 100’s. Look forward to the pink balloons in the next couple of day‘s 🤷🏼‍♀️ thanking all the bot accounts, how pathetic 🤣😂😆
If you’re not a wannabe beauty influencer then why are you showing your skincare routine, hair care, and lashify shite.🤦‍♀️

She really needs to sort out what she is trying to be. A cleaning influencer who shows all of her cleaning products but can’t handle getting criticised on her dirty skirting boards or a beauty influencer who can’t handle being told her nails need doing, let’s not forget the weekend away to the spa “wannabe travel influencer” who had to screenshot that the government advice at the time was only “guidance” and not law because she had received negative massages about going away whilst in tier 3.

The only consistent thing with her posts is that she can’t handle any kind of critisism. In which case maybe Instagram isn’t the right place for her.

Reactions: 4
Do they not have pet insurance? What is it with people who get pets and either don’t insure them or make sure they are saving monthly to pay for any treatment they might need. FFS.

I had to pay just over £2000 for my dogs mri but £3000 sounds abit excessive.
Thought so, I do think where you live plays a huge part in deciding prices and what facilities the vets have.

Do they not have pet insurance? What is it with people who get pets and either don’t insure them or make sure they are saving monthly to pay for any treatment they might need. FFS.
Yes they do have insurance, but a very low amount for each claim. Realistically they should have had about £7,500 - £10,000 Lifetime cover; a lot of people find their selves in this situation as they only look at the monthly payment they will be paying and not the cover that they are getting. Every dog owner should have a buffer fund for unforeseen emergencies like this. Why can’t they pay on a credit card or a bank loan like everyone else or speak to the vet practice regarding paying by instalments. Her just giving page should have this amount raised in no time, she has over 200,000 loyal, followers 🙄

If you’re not a wannabe beauty influencer then why are you showing your skincare routine, hair care, and lashify shite.🤦‍♀️

She really needs to sort out what she is trying to be. A cleaning influencer who shows all of her cleaning products but can’t handle getting criticised on her dirty skirting boards or a beauty influencer who can’t handle being told her nails need doing, let’s not forget the weekend away to the spa “wannabe travel influencer” who had to screenshot that the government advice at the time was only “guidance” and not law because she had received negative massages about going away whilst in tier 3.

The only consistent thing with her posts is that she can’t handle any kind of critisism. In which case maybe Instagram isn’t the right place for her.
This post is spot on!

She is so desperate for a Collab with Lashify, it makes me cringe.

Ambassador for Charleschurch Homes, what on earth were they thinking; pink & rose gold is not to everyone’s taste 🙄

She is rude to followers when challenged about nails, travelling, cleaning etc.

Instagram is a means to FREEBIES, she has been gifted 1000’s of pounds worth of
items, hope she keeps a tally for HRMC.

I would love to see the begging emails and DM’S, my platform has over 200,000 followers, doesn’t matter that over half of them have been bought.

There are daily gifted deliveries to Markland Manor and when there’s a day without any she is quite disappointed as then there is no content for her stories.

The problem is, if she didn’t have Instagram who would she brag to about her holidays, her work unit that’s being built, her merc that’s a leased car. Converting the garage to a games room, where will all the crappy Xmas trees and decorations go now?

She’s always going to B&M and home bargains but I’m sure the nearest ones to where she lives are in Swindon? Swindon’s been in tier 4 for ages before lockdown - hardly essential travel?

She strikes me as someone who's not ever truly happy! Always having a new "project" whether it be a holiday, a B&M trip, new teeth or a converted garage it's never going to fill the void..

She strikes me as someone who's not ever truly happy! Always having a new "project" whether it be a holiday, a B&M trip, new teeth or a converted garage it's never going to fill the void..
Absolutely @Isa Drennan She is a total control freak, very highly strung and dramatic.

She‘s not happy in and with her home and it’s only just over 12 months old.

She seems to have a very low attention span, doesn’t have any hobbies or interests.

The only thing that excites her is her next holiday destination, quite sad really.

She’s always going to B&M and home bargains but I’m sure the nearest ones to where she lives are in Swindon? Swindon’s been in tier 4 for ages before lockdown - hardly essential travel?
She loves these shops, but I’m sure she is in Wigan, Manchester

Last edited:
Ahh just caught up... found this page myself when she was chatting about ‘trolls’ and just knew it wasn’t just me who was getting the ick every time them turkey teeth grace my screen 😂

im back 😂 took a bit of time off here, just having a catch up.
soooooo i was thinking this whole just giving is a load of tit, probs trying to earn her mate some cash, as we havent actually seen pic evidence of said dog in vets. also why cant Gem Gem fund it from her million pound empire?

agree with that 100%

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.