Themarklandhome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right stress head yesterday and it showed in her stories how pissed of she was 🤣😂😆 the dog normally gets a walk around the block 😳 but he really needed a run and I am sure that she said Sox is allergic to ponds & rivers. She stated that she was going to give him a quick run around and then home for a bath, fast forward and we have posed photos in the woods. Not the most natural dog Walker is our Gemma 😉 it reminded me of a photo shoot fir her new clothes.

Well today she has that many orders she doesn’t know whether she is coming or going, personally I wish she would go 😆😁 how lucky in these very tough economic times is our Gemma that she has over 600 orders to process. Still had time to do an advertisement for Tesco’s, playing happy families again with Grace and her 50p a pack Christmas cards that she is sharing with the dog 😆🤣😂

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Still moaning about how busy she is 🙄 change the record Gemma, we get it. Because lockdown is over, her words; she is taking the weekend off; probably to trundle around her favourite shops just for the sake of it 🤬

Not to busy that she couldn’t story the unveiling of her downstairs loo with the gifted wall and floor tiles.

Well done 👏🏻 to chubby hubby for sourcing the tacky rose gold trim for the tiles which finishes it off lovely in her opinion.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Well we’ve had a lovely week of no mind numbingly boring hauls, freebies and Gemma’s general self importance of herself!

Brace yourselves, it will be full on stories of everything that she does 🙄 the beautiful City of Bath has the dubious pleasure of Gemma and the chubster gracing it’s streets while she shops. We got to see Sox tonight as she dropped him to nannies for the weekend, no mention of her lovely daughter Grace 🤬 real classy Gemma eating your chippy supper in the car 🤢

Bravo 👏🏻 to whoever messaged her regarding her little weekend away, not one trip that she has taken this year was a necessity; bloody irresponsible people. Just because restrictions are lifted, doesn’t give anyone the green light, this is my opinion Gemma and not trolling hun.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
she has really pissed me off tonight - is she in tier 3?? i really hope she isn’t as im not sure christmas shopping counts as traveling into a tier 2 as unavoidable and staying over night - straight after her little screen shot further down that page it’s clear but noticed she cut that bit out 🙄 I’ve never been this wound up by her and I really hope i’ve got her being in tier 3 wrong or maybe all her sponsors need a complaint.

Last edited:
She does live in Wigan if I’m not mistaken 😳 and they are Tier 3, high alert.

She winds a lot of people up with her self importance, personally needs a bloody good slap to bring her down to earth.

Away again without her lovely daughter Grace, honestly she beggars belief regarding that little girl. Out of sight, out of mind again.

Good luck with the sponsors 😆😂🤣it will take you a while as she is a greedy, grabby, disgusting freeloader; out for what she can get for nowt. There must be hundreds of companies and small businesses that she has approached and accepted items off.

Attachments

She does live in Wigan if I’m not mistaken 😳 and they are Tier 3, high alert.

She winds a lot of people up with her self importance, personally needs a bloody good slap to bring her down to earth.

Away again without her lovely daughter Grace, honestly she beggars belief regarding that little girl. Out of sight, out of mind again.

Good luck with the sponsors 😆😂🤣it will take you a while as she is a greedy, grabby, disgusting freeloader; out for what she can get for nowt. There must be hundreds of companies and small businesses that she has approached and accepted items off.
ahh she just really winds me up, I forgot how grabby she is 🙄 your definitely right just urgh she needs a snack, i’m glad I found this so
I can vent. She needs reminding she actually has a child and how lucky she actually is with her business rather than moaning about it!

ahh she just really winds me up, I forgot how grabby she is 🙄 your definitely right just urgh she needs a snack, i’m glad I found this so
I can vent. She needs reminding she actually has a child and how lucky she actually is with her business rather than moaning about it!
She is a disgusting, vile individual, hardly mother material. Thankfully Grace’s biological dad and step mum appear to step up and include her, chubby hubby hasn’t a clue and Gemma treats her as an inconvenience.

Who buys her tat though, Chinese imports with high price tags; I’m sick to death of her moaning about the orders. Ungrateful little mare and don’t get me started on the hurrrrrr pulling and her ratty hair extensions 🤢

Is it just me or does she look like she needs a good wash. She reminds me of my German Shepard after she’s scratched her arse on grass

• Haha
Is it just me or does she look like she needs a good wash. She reminds me of my German Shepard after she’s scratched her arse on grass
She doesn’t look too fresh does she 😂 and with no make up/lashes on she looks positively scary.

Found this account thanks to Tattle. I’m surprised she’s paid to look like that - the teeth look and sound like they are two sizes too big for her mouth and you can’t see her nose where she’s just face planted orange foundation and blusher.
The home is a migraine causer. It’s so tacky and looks like 1 match would send the whole place up in less than 10 seconds.
Why get a dog/have a child if you aren’t going to care for them.
I think that is everything for now 🤪

• Haha
@HereForLOLS this ones a 👌🏻 Gemma and her concealer with a filter 😆🤣😂

I honestly cannot take her seriously (not that anyone does) with that stupid bloody hat with cats ears, only kids wear those

Travels all the way to Bath and literally cannot wait to get to the shops, don’t they have a White Company or River Island near you Gemma. What about the free jacket that you had sent to you last week, haven’t seen you wearing it yet. That’s not good advertising for the company that so kindly gifted it you, even though you grabbed it and probably didn’t really want it.

Those teeth have travelled hundreds of miles from Turkey, hers are horrendous, chubby hubby’s do look good.

Make up is not Gemma‘s forte, not sure if she’s heard that less is more 🤣😂

What a load of crap Gemma, she never recognised you, it was your teeth and they need an IG account of their own hun 😂🤣😆

Attachments

Engagement low Gemma 😂🤣😆 nobody’s interested in your doughnut debate with chubby hubby!!!!!!!

Let the poor lad speak Gemma, he’s a fully grown man; your story just shows what everyone thinks of you. Full of your self importance, I WANT DOUGHNUT’S AND I WANT THEM NOW, pop to Tesco hun; plenty there for you.

Attachments

Evening Gemma 🙋🏻‍♀️ we know you read your thread 😆😂🤣 putting up a story saying you missed the dog and Grace, why didn’t you take your daughter with you? You went abroad half term week and left her home with her dad, being a mother myself I can’t get my head around the fact that you seem happier when Grace is not around you. Memories with your children are the most special thing that you can create with them, I cannot begin to think what memories Grace will have in years to come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@HereForLOLS this ones a 👌🏻 Gemma and her concealer with a filter 😆🤣😂

I honestly cannot take her seriously (not that anyone does) with that stupid bloody hat with cats ears, only kids wear those

Travels all the way to Bath and literally cannot wait to get to the shops, don’t they have a White Company or River Island near you Gemma. What about the free jacket that you had sent to you last week, haven’t seen you wearing it yet. That’s not good advertising for the company that so kindly gifted it you, even though you grabbed it and probably didn’t really want it.

Those teeth have travelled hundreds of miles from Turkey, hers are horrendous, chubby hubby’s do look good.

Make up is not Gemma‘s forte, not sure if she’s heard that less is more 🤣😂

What a load of crap Gemma, she never recognised you, it was your teeth and they need an IG account of their own hun 😂🤣😆
Has she got something wrong with the skin around her eyes? It looks so reslly strange and bunched up in the posts without any makeup

• Haha
Has she got something wrong with the skin around her eyes? It looks so reslly strange and bunched up in the posts without any makeup
Gemma is a strange person, full stop. Maybe fillers, Botox who knows with her, she has very manly features to her face.

Can’t even tell what her face is like. She’s filtered to the max!
I’d never order anything anyway but how can you possibly run a business at complain about orders!

• Haha
Can’t even tell what her face is like. She’s filtered to the max!
I’d never order anything anyway but how can you possibly run a business at complain about orders!
If you met her in real life she would look completely different, I hate those bloody filters that they use.

She complains as it impacts on her time that can be spent on Social Media begging for freebies and boasting about what is going on in her very boring life.

Why would you go away for a weekend to Bath when you know that you are inundated with orders, what she cannot grasp is these orders afford her the lifestyle that she is now accustomed too.

Why has she accepted a free soup maker, I cannot for the life of me see any of them in the kitchen cooking from scratch. Gemma’s talent at cooking is McD’s, takeaways, ping meals and ready prepared in the foil trays and pop into the oven.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.