Themarklandhome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you met her in real life she would look completely different, I hate those bloody filters that they use.

She complains as it impacts on her time that can be spent on Social Media begging for freebies and boasting about what is going on in her very boring life.

Why would you go away for a weekend to Bath when you know that you are inundated with orders, what she cannot grasp is these orders afford her the lifestyle that she is now accustomed too.

Why has she accepted a free soup maker, I cannot for the life of me see any of them in the kitchen cooking from scratch. Gemma’s talent at cooking is McD’s, takeaways, ping meals and ready prepared in the foil trays and pop into the oven.
I don’t think her oven doors ever been opened, it would shock me if she got her takeaway food gifted as well, probably demands it gets delivered in a pink takeaway tub

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I don’t think her oven doors ever been opened, it would shock me if she got her takeaway food gifted as well, probably demands it gets delivered in a pink takeaway tub
The new kitchen is just for show, Chubby hubby has not married a domestic goddess 😆🤣😂 can you imagine Christmas dinner, everything frozen in packets, foil trays and ready to pop into the oven, Aunt Bessies here we come 😳

Greedy, grabby Gem, Gems has this week been gifted artificial grass and outside tiles for the front of the house 🙄 are these companies stupid or what? Nothing that she receives would influence me to buy, her engagement rate is very low at only 2.8%; not surprising as she buys hundreds of followers.

OMG, what a bloody boring life she leads for a 30 something creature 😂🤣 The highlight of her day was a trip to Home Bargains for more tat. We were treated to the haul in great detail which also included pretty pink bin bags 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

She is majorly excited to show us yet another gifted item, no unveiling today as she has to have her content approved by the company concerned 🙄 How much more free crap can she accommodate in this house 🤣😂😆

More eye rolling today as she has to spend time with Grace her one and only daughter 🙄 bloody, selfish witch really annoyed me with the 👀’s while she was talking 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Unfortunately she has to go shopping with Grace as she needs presents for friends. The Trafford Centre it is, it was going to be Wigan but it’s raining and we wouldn’t want the ratty hurrrrrrrrrrrrr extensions getting wet 😂🤣

Well first it was the VAX carpet cleaner, then it was all the different Shark’s that she has been gifted.

Forget all these for now, the Robovac 30C Max has landed at Markland Manor for the bargain price of £289.99; kindly provided a swipe up. Just waiting for Sebo to gift her then she’s got the full set of freebies on IG. You are one disgusting, grabby, freeloading creature Gemma, ffs just bIG off with your plastic, pink house and get yourself a reality check and fast hun.

Hasn’t had a real break as any breaks have been holidays 🙄 she really doesn’t live in the real world does she? the amount of breaks away and holidays she has (with him not even with her daughter! mind you maybe that’s good as the eye rolling she does every time the poor girl is near her or spoken about she would end up with her eyes not coming back down after a full day with her, let alone an actual holiday) most people their break away is the holiday! urgh she is so ungrateful

Hasn’t had a real break as any breaks have been holidays 🙄 she really doesn’t live in the real world does she? the amount of breaks away and holidays she has (with him not even with her daughter! mind you maybe that’s good as the eye rolling she does every time the poor girl is near her or spoken about she would end up with her eyes not coming back down after a full day with her, let alone an actual holiday) most people their break away is the holiday! urgh she is so ungrateful
Its the eye rolling that infuriates me, she literally cannot be bothered with Grace, in years to come she will remember that mummy dearest put the men in her life 1st. Even Sox the dog is higher up the pecking order than poor old Grace, Gemma really is disgusting, her mother must be very proud of her antics.

She has had loads of holidays this year, Tenerife, Turkey for the new teeth, if they were mine I would be demanding a refund as they are 🤢 chubby hubby’s look good. Short break to Rome with hubby, another 4/5 break with hubby the other week. A break to the City of Bath last weekend and they did squeeze in a holiday with Grace to Cornwall, I do believe her mum tagged along as well.

She is so ungrateful, there is definitely something missing in her life, constantly moaning & groaning it’s comical really. Would I want her boring, shallow life, never in a million years, very sad for a woman in her 30’s. Searching constantly for something and never being happy with what she has. Can you imagine working for her 😳 honestly you would need the patience of a saint to put up with the drivel that comes out of her mouth and don’t get me started on the constant hurrrrrrrrrr pulling and the rats tails extensions.

Jesus, last week moaning about her 600+ orders, now whinging that she’s bored; honestly make your mind up you stupid, self centred prat 🤬

Here’s an idea, get that poor dog out for a good run and sniff, his receptors will thank you for it and will do him the world of good. He sleeps a lot because he’s bored and not fulfilled, he needs more than one small walk around the block each day.

Also take that stupid Santa outfit off him, he looks pathetic and not cute.

Attachments

What really got me about all the “not maternal” posts was the picture of her and Sox. Really made it seem like she loves her dog more than her daughter 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Angry
Can’t stand her. Stuck up her own arse and thinks she’s the best insta home account out there. Piss off.
Oh and she can’t even go on stories ever without a filter 😂

Reactions: 2
[
What really got me about all the “not maternal” posts was the picture of her and Sox. Really made it seem like she loves her dog more than her daughter 🤷🏼‍♀️
Grace is well down the pecking order in that house, she has no patience or time for her. Constant eye rolling, boils my piss; you don’t have to document every story Gemma as they are boring.

Can’t stand her. Stuck up her own arse and thinks she’s the best insta home account out there. Piss off.
Oh and she can’t even go on stories ever without a filter 😂
She is just so full of her own importance, I love watching the stories for the comedy value 🤣😆 I call her home Markland Manor full of crap that she‘s fleeced from companies for free. The hurrrrrr pulling and playing with the ratty hurrr extensions is my daily fix 😂😆🤣 sets me up for the day 😉

Last edited:
Yep, that sums it up in a nutshell.

She‘s a crap dog owner, poor Sox is so bored and unfulfilled; highlight of his day is when the postman comes and plays with him. He seems to come alive and just loves the attention, most of the time he’s just an IG prop for dressing up in stupid santa outfits, jumpers and that mac with the hood 🤷🏼‍♀️

Chubby hubby’s satin pyjamas were quite something 🤦‍♀️
Did anyone see the story with the dog sat to the table eating Christmas dinner?
The next day she’s wondering why Sox is bleurgh, he’s a raw fed dog so not a good idea to give him cooked food. Honestly she’s as thick as tit at times.

I nearly wet myself when I seen the soft lad parading around in them, New Years Resolution Kyle; I will stand up to Gemma when I think she’s making me look a Wally for IG engagement.

Lovely family piccie, all for the gram guys; Gemma will be counting down the days to when Grace can be offloaded to her dad’s 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Attachments

All that cash on Christmas, if she can’t be bothered to walk that poor boy, please get him a dog Walker. Boxers really need the exercise.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.