Themarklandhome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oh my goodness I said that! normally people ask for good for kids or for a ski holiday, good teachers etc and her wish list is instagramable?!
NARCISSIST and a control freak 🤣😂😆 EVERYTHING is for the gram.

Although why she bothers I will never know as she has that many bought followers it’s unreal 🤬🤬

Honestly why would AO send her a washer dryer and a freezer when she is having a kitchen refit of a kitchen that wasn’t even a year old 🤷🏼‍♀️ Because Gemma contacted them for the freebie, how else would they know that the kitchen was being refitted. She is such a greedy, grabby, narcissistic creature, her parents must be so disappointed at the person that they created and where they have gone wrong in her upbringing.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 1
Also admitted to breaking restrictions cause she could have gone to the shop near her home but this one is better 🤦🏼‍♀️
For what she bought, she could have gone to Asda! My feeling is she had plenty of products stashed away in the cupboards of doom, she just wanted to pop to the shops; all for the gram 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

The Q&A 🤦🏼‍♀️Thinks we should have just closed the borders to stop the spread... does she think that would just stop people coming in? Rather than leaving too? I’m fairly sure she’d have moaned the borders were closed when she couldn’t go on any of her holidays this year.... this bloody woman really grinds my gears.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The Q&A 🤦🏼‍♀️Thinks we should have just closed the borders to stop the spread... does she think that would just stop people coming in? Rather than leaving too? I’m fairly sure she’d have moaned the borders were closed when she couldn’t go on any of her holidays this year.... this bloody woman really grinds my gears.
Honestly I cannot take her seriously 😳 she moans for moaning sake. She lived in a MARKLAND MANOR bubble, breaks rules when she shops, getting all stressed today regarding work and it’s only her first day back🤬 She is so lucky that people deem her tat that she sells worthy of an order. These people pay for all her holidays and lifestyle that she has become accustomed too.

I was flicking through her highlights from last year and apparently she had new flooring fitted to tide her over until the bathroom has a refit this year. So bloody wasteful and just over a year old, ALL FOR THE GRAM ENGAGEMENT, doubt she will be paying for the items.

Says it all really, can’t be assed to cook or even learn and yet there is an 11 year old child living with them. Obviously her health and well being is of no importance to the selfish bint. I dread to think what their diet consists of, take away’s, ping meals and prepared pop in the oven 😳 imagine the cholesterol levels and chubby hubby’s BMI, honestly the pair of them are walking disasters. She is such a drain on society, she wants to learn how to photoshop 😳 Christ, what’s that about 🙄

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
F692F388-D8CC-4CE9-A0A4-B09915876563.png
I’m sure there’s a word for this? Hypocrite maybe? Was all the holidays she took last year essential? 🤔 or are we just assuming she wants all flight EXCEPT the ones she wants to take cancelled? What an absolute twatwaffle

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Could the gifted sign be any smaller or faded if she tried 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬 left hand corner 🙄

Teeth questions flooding in 🙄 really 😆 surely people don’t want veneers like hers 🥴

I don’t think someone’s dental hygiene was very good when growing up 🤔
She looks like the episode of of friends where Ross over whitens his teeth and glows in the dark.
I’m don’t want to Criticise someone’s parenting but her daughter tik toks and posts make me really uncomfortable, how old is she?

• Angry
Reactions: 2
She looks like the episode of of friends where Ross over whitens his teeth and glows in the dark.
I’m don’t want to Criticise someone’s parenting but her daughter tik toks and posts make me really uncomfortable, how old is she?
She certainly does 🤣😂😆

Grace is 11, just started senior school last September; no way would my daughter be posting anything like this 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

She certainly does 🤣😂😆

Grace is 11, just started senior school last September; no way would my daughter be posting anything like this 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
She’s a beautiful girl and yeah girls play with make up, but god that being in the internet and promoting her page, she must not have a brain cell in her head!

Reactions: 1
Could the gifted sign be any smaller or faded if she tried 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬 left hand corner 🙄

Teeth questions flooding in 🙄 really 😆 surely people don’t want veneers like hers 🥴

I don’t think someone’s dental hygiene was very good when growing up 🤔
Her teeth looked so much better before...i know they might not have been perfect but they look 100 times better than the gum shield look she has going on now :eek:

• Haha
Her teeth looked so much better before...i know they might not have been perfect but they look 100 times better than the gum shield look she has going on now :eek:
Her veneers are not something I would aspire too, Gemma is all about the instant fixes, they could have been sorted in the UK. She’s just unbelievable and what she wants she gets, spoilt child springs to mind.

So today we have trundled to B & M for totally unnecessary purchases in my humble opinion.

She was very excited for the Scooby treats made with cheap ingredients for Sox, 2 scrubbing brushes for the floor in her signature pink and 2 Fabulosa products. Happily filming away in the shop and showing us pink wax burners and without a care in the world, seemed very surprised at how empty it was as it’s normally busy 🙄

There was absolutely no need for the B & M shop, there is a whole cupboard in the utility room dedicated to housing the mass produced, cheap, crappy, sugar loaded treats that she feeds the dog, but no she had to buy them because they were Scooby and she had never seen them before 🤔 how bloody childish.

She also has a storage room full of cleaning products that was recently bragged about on her stories, one of the Fabulosa products she bought was a washing machine cleaner. Now my gut feeling, she had washing machine cleaners already in her Narnia but had never tried the Fabulosa brand.

Attachments

Bragging about her Chloe trainers with the hefty price tag 🙄

Manky & filthy skirting boards which look like they’ve never seen good old soapy water.

Bravo to whoever messaged her to point out how dirty the skirting’s were 👏🏻 professes to not have time to clean them this week; had over 2 weeks off at Christmas. During the Christmas period she put up a story about being bored, all the cleaning gear but no idea 😂😆🤣 The whole house needs a deep clean, not a lick & spit as my mum would say.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.