Themarklandhome #2 tacky pink home, ratty fake hurr all of her neighbours think she’s a ‘mare

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the unfollowing and blockings yet her numbers are the same :oops: what witchcraft is she using?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Screen with Envy just replied this;

Thank you so much for writing to me. To be totally honest with you we are quite a small business and when I started Screen With Envy I had never used Instagram in my life.
Gemma asked for some free product in exchange for content around a year ago. As a small family business we hoped that this would help raise our Instagram profile. We didn't do any significant background check into her at all. To be honest I am so shocked to read the comments. It's actually terrifying that people would write and think things like this in this day and age (or ever).
We have no future plans to do any further collaborations with Gemma and are going to take this as a moment to reflect and learn. We will be much more careful to vet and check on influencers that we work with in future. It's a good wake up call to realise not everyone shares our values of inclusivity, equality and respect.
Again, thank you for messaging me and please don't hesitate to message me again if you spot anything like this again!

Reactions: 18
She will be on pay monthly package for followers and likes. That’s why it’s not a true reflection of who has unfollowed her.
I read on another thread that if she blocks you her stats dont go down, she keeps the follower count, saying that if she has bought a load of bots then they wont know she is a racist pig so they cant un follow her.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I read on another thread that if she blocks you her stats dont go down, she keeps the follower count, saying that if she has bought a load of bots then they wont know she is a racist pig so they cant un follow her.
No I don’t think that right tbh. Not that I block many but the one or two I have my count has gone down. You’re basically removing them off your followers list?
But then again she is topping up with bots any way 🤷‍♀️

Will not be working with her again
To be honest things like this won’t do much cos she won’t need to work with them again it’s the ones she continually works with, Swan, joy of clean etc

Reactions: 4
To be honest things like this won’t do much cos she won’t need to work with them again it’s the ones she continually works with, Swan, joy of clean etc
She will want them when she does her new self build home…..oh no that wont be happening with no influencer funding will it hopefully.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.