Themarklandhome #2 tacky pink home, ratty fake hurr all of her neighbours think she’s a ‘mare

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 967448

Proof her following is fake look at that engagement rate. Mine is 3.5% I have 5k followers and only get about 50 views on my stories so if I have a higher % shows no one is actually engaging with her
It’s painfully embarrassing that we can all see her followers and likes and even reel views are fake. I just cannot with her

@DebbieF where’s that clip of her from when she was on tv 😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I’m shocked that Stacey Solomon still follows her after all the stuff she wrote about Jews
She probably isn’t even aware. I’m sure eventually most people will start to unfollow. Though when you have bought most of your followers it’s hard to see the real accounts!!

Unlike Elle who is losing so many! Gemmas followers haven’t budged.

Reactions: 3
Soph talks has outed her now so hopefully more people will see!
Am here simply because I seen Sophs videos. Hadn't heard of this moron until today but watched a couple of her stories today and you can see she's a absolute turd.

These tweets need to be shared all over twitter and insta like the elle darby tweets.

Also we found that msging our mutual followers and making them aware in a friendly (not psychotic) way helped massively since noone had really heard

People like this don't deserve big platforms

Reactions: 10
She probably isn’t even aware. I’m sure eventually most people will start to unfollow. Though when you have bought most of your followers it’s hard to see the real accounts!!

Unlike Elle who is losing so many! Gemmas followers haven’t budged.
We will see tomorrow, she probably has a standing order set up for bots & likes, then drip feeds a couple of hundred+ daily.

Reactions: 4
It’s painfully embarrassing that we can all see her followers and likes and even reel views are fake. I just cannot with her

@DebbieF where’s that clip of her from when she was on tv 😂😂
You Tube, I’m not very technical; so don’t know how to link.

I only learnt how to screenshot last year 🙄 But I got the best ones that’s for sure 😆😂🤣

She is also brand ambassador for Charles church!
👍🏻 It‘s on the list, posts 755 & 757

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 1
She’s a right snaggletooth 😂 don’t know what’s worse these or the turkey teef

• Haha
Hi, new member 👋 . This makes me so mad to see such vile vile things being said - however old they are - they were consistent views over years. Even recently on her stories shaming people who can’t afford the lifestyle she’s sharing - making out anyone can just manifest an extra income. Didn’t she say Don’t get jealous - be inspired 🤮

The ski lessons and cruises … are they freebies she’s blagged aswell???

Reactions: 9
Hi, new member 👋 . This makes me so mad to see such vile vile things being said - however old they are - they were consistent views over years. Even recently on her stories shaming people who can’t afford the lifestyle she’s sharing - making out anyone can just manifest an extra income. Didn’t she say Don’t get jealous - be inspired 🤮

The ski lessons and cruises … are they freebies she’s blagged aswell???
She seems to have paid for the ski lessons but prob hoping for a sponsored ski holiday afterwards.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.