Themarklandhome #2 tacky pink home, ratty fake hurr all of her neighbours think she’s a ‘mare

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi, new member 👋 . This makes me so mad to see such vile vile things being said - however old they are - they were consistent views over years. Even recently on her stories shaming people who can’t afford the lifestyle she’s sharing - making out anyone can just manifest an extra income. Didn’t she say Don’t get jealous - be inspired 🤮

The ski lessons and cruises … are they freebies she’s blagged aswell???
No they are paid for by hard working people that purchase from her bespokegems business, cheap Chinese tat that she purchases and then personalises with a huge mark up to her unsuspecting customers

• Heart
Reactions: 4
To be honest I think attacking her appearance is the least of her issues. She’s completely ugly on the inside and that’s what matters

Reactions: 10
Maybe that’s what we also need to do is all comment on her business too…. Or create a hashtag so that you people can easily hashtag and other people can see it all there in one place ??

From her business page!

We are rapidly galloping to our 3rd thread, time to get your thinking caps on & share your suggestions ⛷⛷⛷⛷
Just a little something that springs to mind

Racist, sizest, homophobic little troll
Gemma Markland soon will be back on the doll

🤷🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
To be honest I think attacking her appearance is the least of her issues. She’s completely ugly on the inside and that’s what matters
All sides... usually here for the Hinch thread but seen a few stories about Markland today.

Hopefully the fist full of people who buy her twit tat turn off.

She will have to do a car boot! Do we even still do them after COVID? She's hopefully fecked it 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’ve seen quite a few people with tweets like that and some how they all get away with it 😩
In Markland case it's likely to be because 95% of her following are BOTs 😏 they don't tend to have an opinion or a twitter account 🤣 so her follower count doesn't move but the 5 people who buy her shite will hopefully stop! 🛑

Reactions: 9
If ive done this right this is LIOH highlight you can share it to businesses and although she has a little swipe at tattle, well thats her opinion but we know why come on here and if this gets rid of one racist, homophobic nasty witch and makes others look at themselves I will take the Troll name badge and wear it with pride

Reactions: 2
Carefully selected 🤔
More like she approached the company, there was a post on here where she approached a company. I believe they offered a discount and that wasn’t good enough. She then replied she wasn’t that bothered by their products which translates to she wanted the item for free.

Reactions: 5
In Markland case it's likely to be because 95% of her following are BOTs 😏 they don't tend to have an opinion or a twitter account 🤣 so her follower count doesn't move but the 5 people who buy her shite will hopefully stop! 🛑
omg your user name and pic 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 love it 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.