Themarklandhome #2 tacky pink home, ratty fake hurr all of her neighbours think she’s a ‘mare

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Spends €25 at supermarket to save money and give money saving tips

Just after spending £160 on an impulse buy coat at the airport 🤦‍♀️

No wonder she got dropped from her media company, stupid bint doesn’t know her head from her arse

Little tip Gem, tit comes out of both of them

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Go on then what do we bet this life changing trip Will be
I wish she would just duck off with her holidays. We’ve not been on holiday in 3 years, and aren’t able to afford to go on our honeymoon when we get married next year we will need to save up again afterwards 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Go on then what do we bet this life changing trip Will be
She’s going to visit the sweat shops she buys her crappy robes from to grace them with her presence and inform them all how she’s a boss witch as she takes their robes worth pennies, prints a flower on them and then charges an overinflated price them. Thank you Chinese children uou fund my 20 million holidays a year and keep my chubby hubby chubby

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Maybe Turkey have started doing Personality transplants?
She missed that one then obviously they ran out and placed a narcissistic personality in her to top up the one they put in the first trip to turkey. And pulled her begins out with her manky toofers

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Come on guys you’ve just got it MANIFEST what you want. MANIFEST exploiting your real 40k followers to get free shares and money. MANIFEST it hun.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
I’ve had to unfollow her she’s a joke a bleeping joke
Start a side hustle
Money making schemes
Does she not hear herself

• Heart
Cummon guys she's an elite business woman... didn't u know. All business women just MANIFEST it buy bots push zilch and other free money sites.

• Haha
Cummon guys she's an elite business woman... didn't u know. All business women just MANIFEST it buy bots push zilch and other free money sites.

I still can’t believe she’s said this tit when people have lost their jobs from a pandemic, maybe they need to just MANIFEST a new one

Reactions: 5
If I had a client telling me they were going to increase their business revenue by 25% by manifesting it I would probably end up giving myself a hernia from trying not to laugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She is a complete joke. It’s sad really as she doesn’t have many friends and you ask yourself why. It’s beggars belief she doesn’t do credit but has been sharing and asking people to go down the zilch route. Can you imagine the stick Chubster gets from his mates - she is deluded

She is a complete joke. It’s sad really as she doesn’t have many friends and you ask yourself why. It’s beggars belief she doesn’t do credit but has been sharing and asking people to go down the zilch route. Can you imagine the stick Chubster gets from his mates - she is deluded

It’s ridiculous she’s a joke

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.