Themarklandhome #2 tacky pink home, ratty fake hurr all of her neighbours think she’s a ‘mare

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A very common question is “How do I keep my carpets clean with a dog?”

🤣🤣🤣🤣 who’s asking that?? Wayne and Waynetta slob 🤦‍♀️ Oh Gem make your lies more believable, your house is filthy #skirtingboardgate

• Haha
Reactions: 5
A very common question is “How do I keep my carpets clean with a dog?”

🤣🤣🤣🤣 who’s asking that?? Wayne and Waynetta slob 🤦‍♀️ Oh Gem make your lies more believable, your house is filthy #skirtingboardgate
I remember #skirtingboardgate, I also got a special mention which will stay with me forever 🤣😂😆 they were absolutely disgusting in the hallway 🤢 personally I would of been ashamed to show them on my stories.

Another thing to add to the list that Gem, Gems is not very good at, housekeeping 😬

Made £1176.11 and still begging for more from that link, one greedy fucker.
I‘m inclined to think that she made a lot more than that, House Of Holcroft only has 94,000 thousand followers and she made more than Gemma is declaring and still has over £200 in shares to use.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
More bragging from the nobody, only £1700!

Gemma you can’t buy class hun 🙄
Always think those that show off about how much they have don’t have that much, because those with money don’t shout about it like Braggy grabby over here

Reactions: 6
These YSL stories are disgusting. So many people struggling at the moment and this arrogant bint is bragging about spending £1700 on a treat for herself!! Gross!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You can tell she came from nothing, people who had and are used to having money dont brag the way she does, its a new thing with her so she has to brag.

Reactions: 10
She's a vile human. Always grabby always beggy. Lets wait for the next freebie or get rich quick thing. She needs her insta shut down. No class and no respect. Il never have respect for her. She's basically 2 fingers up yo those who work hard and are struggling. And dont forget the grubs giving her steeple a run dawn of alllll the gifts She's getting for Christmas. All impulse and cheap presents because she might make out She's got money but her family don't!

Reactions: 7
You can tell she came from nothing, people who had and are used to having money dont brag the way she does, its a new thing with her so she has to brag.
This statement is so true, she has not come from a privileged background and it shows. It’s her way of showing that she has made it and is a #bossbabe

Do we believe the bag is real considering how many fakes she buys?
Yes I do, she has bought it with her referral shares that all the sheep have been using 🤬

Reactions: 4
She’s not really reading the room there is she, people have struggled through a pandemic, it’s Xmas, moneys tight, and she’s bragging about spending nearly 2 grand on a present for herself. What a tit.

Reactions: 5
Looks like she’s been dropped by the media agency she was signed up with

Must be because she’s a colossal knob 🤦‍♀️
She thinks she knows better than anyone so probably thinks she can do the job herself and cut out the middle man who takes a cut themselves, we all know Gemma doesn't like to miss out on anything for herself.

Reactions: 2
She’s not really reading the room there is she, people have struggled through a pandemic, it’s Xmas, moneys tight, and she’s bragging about spending nearly 2 grand on a present for herself. What a tit.
Whilst giving grace stuff from the pound shop no doubt.
The girl has not morals.

Reactions: 4
Saint Gemma, couldn’t have just stated that the staff have finished early for the Christmas break, had to broadcast that she will PAY them for the two days 👎🏻 not clever and we didn’t need to know how generous YOU think you have been 🤬🤬🤬🤬
I’m not sure why but the fact she calls her employees her “staff” really annoys me. It seems very condescending

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m not sure why but the fact she calls her employees her “staff” really annoys me. It seems very condescending
She is so very condescending, could you imagine working for her, listening to her constant drivel about herself and her non-management skills 🤣 I would rather
Stick pins in my eyes and sign on for benefits.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.