Themarklandhome #2 tacky pink home, ratty fake hurr all of her neighbours think she’s a ‘mare

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s not mentioned it but she obvs knows seeing as Kyle has just started following LIOH

Reactions: 3
Then the same needs doing for her as 2ss done with elle and Sam companies and odours need informing. She is just as disgusting. And she should be shamed too.
Thinks she can get away with it by pm I don't think so.

Sorry that made no sense so il re write it..
The same needs to be done for her as was done with elle companies need informing and people need to stop following her. She is just as disgusting. She needs to be shamed too. She thinks she's untouchable and can get away with it and she shouldnt

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
She isn’t addressing it publicly, has sent one nonsense message to a random follower and has her hubby aka her watching all of our stories. The only way to stop her is for everyone to keep sharing life inside our home (kyia) stories and home with Adiat stories. She is waiting for it to go silent and then just continue with her vile self. X

Reactions: 4
She isn’t addressing it publicly, has sent one nonsense message to a random follower and has her hubby aka her watching all of our stories. The only way to stop her is for everyone to keep sharing life inside our home (kyia) stories and home with Adiat stories. She is waiting for it to go silent and then just continue with her vile self. X
I think it’s all over Instagram at the moment. I’ve seen it on several peoples stories xx

Right, so who knows all the companies she works with, because unless everyone decides to Stick together this will all blow over tomorrow…. She needs truly outing!!! Also wasn’t there a post on here that showed Gemma was active on the twitter account at the time she was trolling the GC as it’s clear she thinks she can lie her way out of it….. come Tattlers work your magic :devilish:

Reactions: 8
Right, so who knows all the companies she works with, because unless everyone decides to Stick together this will all blow over tomorrow…. She needs truly outing!!! Also wasn’t there a post on here that showed Gemma was active on the twitter account at the time she was trolling the GC as it’s clear she thinks she can lie her way out of it….. come Tattlers work your magic :devilish:
White stores is one of them
Swan another. X

Fun light? That's a big one which ever the light company is. Werchristmas,

Reactions: 2
I agree. I think these companies should be sent the screenshots by several people. The more the better and maybe then she won’t get away with being so awful!!!

Jesus, first girly day out in weeks and it’s all kicked off 😵💫

• Haha
I agree. I think these companies should be sent the screenshots by several people. The more the better and maybe then she won’t get away with being so awful!!!
YES !!! Everyone needs to get involved,if you truly want something done about her and it to change then share it over Insta, even if it’s screenshots just so it reaches as many accounts as possible!!! Tag the companies in, I’ve seen one account tagged swan in so if loads tag them it will be heard

I’m sure you’ll be happy about it though Debbie :)

Not enough. Though.
When her twitter was found before it should have blown up then because she really got away with all her racial homophobic and fat shaming abuse now elles been found out and all these huns are being outed she really should get her just deserts.

Reactions: 6
COMPANIES she has worked with 😱

VAX

Shark

Dusk

Tower

Swan

_foyr

Joy of clean

Werchristmas

Thermomixukandireland

Ebayuk

Poundstretcher

Ariel

Astonish cleaning

White stores

Airpureuk

Screen with envy

Gordonsginuk

Wallpaper sales

Discountedbedsukltd

Smellacloud

Blindsbypost

Desenio

Spunj_clean

Festivelightsltd

Bloomflowersuk

Novostella_lighting

@Neon

Tescofood

Vufolduk

lickpaint

Envirosolar_films

Thank you Debbie x

Debbie if you have any other info/photos of marklands behaviour I would really appreciate it, I want to back up everything that is shared x

Reactions: 5
COMPANIES

Ultionandsweet

homestyleuk

Kfacials

Sensica_uk

Ironmongerydirectuk

allshookupdrinks

electricaldirectuk

onlinepoundshop

PayZilch

Scentuous_candles

Tilemountainuk

Harnnadesigns

bestheatinguk

Charleschurchhomes

artificial_grass_direct_ltd

toppstiles

Festivelightsltd

glamwaxuk

Lifestylebyleo

hamptonandastley

Melody_maison

Ao

Emma.mattress

Designerfragrances.eu

plumbworld

Reginoxuk

Cloudninec9

houseofbling_furniture

theluxurybedcompany

Mystackers

Fireplacefactory

Cozy.suites

Traybonneuk

Thecravecave

Beanbagbazaar

Beautify_worldwide

Icon_uk

Bloombox20

Belledorm

Sharnelleashleigh

rosemetallics

valuelights

Homebyharri

Idealtextiles

Coastaromas

Boulux_home

Littlewaxmelts

freemenscushions

Crowntrent

• Wow
Reactions: 2
She’s worked with all them!! My goodness!! Whose her current big companies she’s working with ….

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.