Themarklandhome #2 tacky pink home, ratty fake hurr all of her neighbours think she’s a ‘mare

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe how ungrateful she sounds over those gifts from her “insta besties”

Reactions: 2
Bet she gives them personalised rubbish from her business that cost her pense. Ungrateful cow she is

Reactions: 2
Poll for a haul so she can show off about everything she’s got and rub it in

Reactions: 3
Oh here we go…. 27 out of 65 trees are down and in the loft because her house is a mess 😂. All for the gram!

Reactions: 3
Course that calls for a holiday because taking down trees requires a break its been so much hard work.
And she's so pale poor girl she's not had a holiday for 2 months.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Grace is such a spoilt brat! Throwing stuff around with not a care if anything gets broken

Reactions: 6
There is no way that I would have uploaded those haul stories from Grace, she is coming across as an entitled little brat. She is morphing into her mother and everything is about money, not a good trait for a 12 year old; although who could blame her with Gemma as a role model. Not happy with the shampoo & conditioner that her grandmother had bought her as they didn’t match, ungrateful little mare, needs to be taught some manners and boundaries.

Also no surprises that she won’t be going to Tenerife with Gemma and the Chubster, probably wasn’t asked!!!!!

Reactions: 7
There is no way that I would have uploaded those haul stories from Grace, she is coming across as an entitled little brat. She is morphing into her mother and everything is about money, not a good trait for a 12 year old; although who could blame her with Gemma as a role model. Not happy with the shampoo & conditioner that her grandmother had bought her as they didn’t match, ungrateful little mare, needs to be taught some manners and boundaries.

Also no surprises that she won’t be going to Tenerife with Gemma and the Chubster, probably wasn’t asked!!!!!
It’s disgusting so so rude

Grace seems like such a little brat
I bet she’s one of those awful kids at school that disrupt the class and pick on others

Reactions: 4
That was the definition of car crash Instagram stories. Just painful to watch, she was so rude and spoilt throughout all of them - just the most terrible attitude. What on earth was Gemma thinking uploading them?

Reactions: 4
Ugh those stories are horrid. The way she’s doing multiple scrolls on her Christmas list… like how much did she ask for? It’s disgusting no concept of value because she clearly just gets money thrown at her to make up for the lack of proper quality parenting from Skele-mum. Gemma’s just setting it up perfectly that she’s too big for her boots so that she leaves school and home at sixteen so that she can finally stop having to pretend to be a mum.

Reactions: 5
I’d be mortified if I was 12 and my mum bought the same jacket as me, even if it was a different colour. Is it mutton dressed as lamb or is Gem trying to dress a 12 year old like an adult?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.