Themarklandhome #2 tacky pink home, ratty fake hurr all of her neighbours think she’s a ‘mare

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She cannot help herself, more bragging 🤬🤬🤬
Yes rubbing peoples noses in it…she earns money by fleecing people …what did she make over her links a month or so ago…about 10k….stolen money as people were dubed into thinking they could make the same…when in fact they couldn’t! A junkie liar

Reactions: 5
I’ll share her trade secrets on where she buys her wholesale blanks - AliExpress or literally any other Chinese wholesale supplier. The same as every other screen/vinyl printer or drop shipper

I considered “Boss Babing” it and doing money stuffing envelopes and files to sell when it became a big trend in the UK last year to make a quick few hundred pounds and it took me about 10 minutes to find everything I needed and price up. It’s really not rocket science, it’s Google.

Reactions: 8
I hate to double post but she is giving absolutely awful tax advice. The £1000 trading limit exists for sole traders - you can’t do £1000 of trade and then decide to be a limited company and put that £1k through the company accounts, that isn’t how it works at all. Limited companies and sole trading aren’t the same thing at all and are not interchangeable depending on which has the better tax advantages for you as an individual. The blind leading the blind! I’ve been checking for her accounts to be uploaded to companies house - I’ll definitely do another breakdown of what the figures could potentially represent when they are up!

Reactions: 4
I’ll share her trade secrets on where she buys her wholesale blanks - AliExpress or literally any other Chinese wholesale supplier. The same as every other screen/vinyl printer or drop shipper

I considered “Boss Babing” it and doing money stuffing envelopes and files to sell when it became a big trend in the UK last year to make a quick few hundred pounds and it took me about 10 minutes to find everything I needed and price up. It’s really not rocket science, it’s Google.

And that’s why she can’t source plus sizing!!!! Cos sizing runs notoriously small as always with Chinese bought clothing!

Reactions: 4
And that’s why she can’t source plus sizing!!!! Cos sizing runs notoriously small as always with Chinese bought clothing!
She wouldnt want fat people buying her shite, remember her fat-shaming Gemma Collins on twitter.

Reactions: 10

I see other binfluencers are being unmasked as racist and homophobes shame little Gem Gems past twitter posts cant be more public. Bet she is shitting herself.

I hope brands see how fatphobic she is and stop working with her tbh

Oh we can add homophobic to the racist and fatphobic list
We really need a wiki to keep these safe.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8

I see other binfluencers are being unmasked as racist and homophobes shame little Gem Gems past twitter posts cant be more public. Bet she is shitting herself.

We really need a wiki to keep these safe.
hi new here but was shown her previous tweets. These need to be made public she can’t get away with this!!! So many businesses working with her yet she’s racist homophobic fat shaming and more. Please someoneshare the screenshots on social media

• Haha
Reactions: 9
hi new here but was shown her previous tweets. These need to be made public she can’t get away with this!!! So many businesses working with her yet she’s racist homophobic fat shaming and more. Please someoneshare the screenshots on social media
THIS.... 100 PER CENT. WHY DO OTHERS GET CALLED OUT. some one needs to get in touch with bloody chat magazine who've just put out 4 pages on her tatty home

Reactions: 7
I reported her racists / body shaming/ anti Semitic tweets to a few companies and they didn’t care…
They went on to gift her more items.

If they weren’t viral like elledarby then maybe they would stop working with her.

Btw if you run Elle through social blade she is losing followers by the thousands!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I reported her racists / body shaming/ anti Semitic tweets to a few companies and they didn’t care…
They went on to gift her more items.

If they weren’t viral like elledarby then maybe they would stop working with her.

Btw if you run Elle through social blade she is losing followers by the thousands!!
The Kate Hayes thread has unearthed some too, she has shouted troll and not addressed her behaviour instead turning on the troll shout. Both racist and fat shaming but will walk away unscathed and still getting freebies.

Not sure its allowed to promote another binfluencers thread but if you need a recap try the wiki part 4.

delete if not allow

Reactions: 1
Gemma has just been outed on at home with adiat and life with k & k
Shown all her old tweets

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.