Katie Hayes #119 The main trolls are having a wild night, while racist Kate’s having a wild trite

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to my good self for the thread suggestion.. I have nothing more to say.. surely that was a record 🤣🤣 I’m bleeping shattered @Eleanor Abernathy you know what to do 🤣🤣🤣😭

Argh Mods I forgot about the swear word sorry can you put stars in it or change it to something that rhymes?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
So it's okay for her to contact people's employers for being 'trolls', but not for anyone to contact hers when she is being a pure horror?

Okay then.

Reactions: 53
DO NOT FORGET ABOUT THIS VIDEO FROM SUMMER 2020

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
So it's okay for her to contact people's employers for being 'trolls', but not for anyone to contact hers when she is being a pure horror?

Okay then.
It’s okay for her and her tiny terror to go around to pregnant girls houses but when someone suggests they’re going to see her, all of sudden there’s a problem.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Thanks to my good self for the thread suggestion.. I have nothing more to say.. surely that was a record 🤣🤣 I’m bleeping shattered @Eleanor Abernathy you know what to do 🤣🤣🤣😭
We must have been doing the new thread at the same time, was about to post the same. What a title @Blair-Waldorf well done 👏
What a time to be tattle troll, all you wonderful trolls on the same page outing this racist/homophobic witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
The post has gone now too. Her agent must have just logged in at work 😂
duck that for a job first day back after Christmas. I thought it was out of order that I'm having to do month end today (fellow management accountants will know that pain!) but would rather do 795 spreadsheets than answer 795 emails about a racist/homophobe!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It’s okay for her and her tiny terror to go around to pregnant girls houses but when someone suggests they’re going to see her, all of sudden there’s a problem.
This pisses me off so much that none of her little bum sniffers know what she did. She literally went to a pregnant girls house AND it was recorded. Blows my mind.

Teflon Hayes

Reactions: 28
And she has deleted her latest post. I can't keep up 😭. Someone go and take her phone off her!

Reactions: 9
My favourite part of this morning’s stories was when her coat flapped in her face. Proper tickled me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
She's read here 😂📖 can't help yourself can you Kate you have so many threads for a reason you are hated more than liked how many times do I have to say this!!!

You are the worst influencer after the tweets and 5 years + of badly editing yourself have ruined your life now us

Reactions: 23
Can’t believe (well can) she’s done a fake cry story. If her agent was any good and worth the money they would telll her she HAS to own this. Stop the fake crying boring blubbering fake snot stories. Bore offffffff own it like an adult.

Reactions: 25
Idk maybe it’s my chronic FOMO or the fact I’m a realist but there’s not a single person I follow on Instagram that if they said and did what Kate’s done, I wouldn’t get digging. There’s never normally any smoke without fire so I’d be straight away trying to find out what’s really going on.

There seem to be a lot of strange people Instagram accounts who blindly take the word of what their idol says. Very odd.

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.