Themarklandhome #2 tacky pink home, ratty fake hurr all of her neighbours think she’s a ‘mare

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kyles mother had multiple christmas trees up, so there are two dickheads in Wigan. 🤣 why did she call Kyles mum sox’s auntie? Id have thought Nanny or grannie whatever terminology is used round her ways.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Kyles mother had multiple christmas trees up, so there are two dickheads in Wigan. 🤣 why did she call Kyles mum sox’s auntie? Id have thought Nanny or grannie whatever terminology is used round her ways.
She is probably competing with soft lads mother regarding the trees.

Wasn‘t the auntie remark aimed at Hilda the poor poodle that is dyed pink 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
On today's stories chubby hubby is being dragged around Primark and Manchester Christmas Market carrying hurr bags. They also got locked in a car park and drove the wrong way out. Poor chubby hubby - why/how does he put up with hurr?

• Haha
This is standard for the chubster @summerjazz.

My husband would disown me if I was stood in a shop talking to my phone, but he hates social media with a vengeance especially the begging & freeloading influenzas.

Anyone think that chubby hubby resembles a stalker 😂😆🤣 or maybe her body guard as everyone knows who she is 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'd tell you the app only im better than everyone else and I'm not gonna bleeping tell you. Skanky witch. I'm sure if people wanted to know Google is there. Tbh It's prob lies how many people want a cheap plastic curler

Reactions: 4
I'd tell you the app only im better than everyone else and I'm not gonna bleeping tell you. Skanky witch. I'm sure if people wanted to know Google is there. Tbh It's prob lies how many people want a cheap plastic curler
Exactly same when she was bombarding her free trade link then when others wanted help making money it was all about her having a big following when she could of easily shared other peoples links if she wasn’t so money grabbing . So basically she’s saying no you can’t know the name of the app I use because I have followers / you have to be a influencer she’s not a influencer in my eyes . She posts short reels of the same bedrooms every day

I thought NU skin wasn’t having a Black Friday sale and you couldn’t get a better price than what it is . Now she’s posting her sponsor nuskin link and access to Black Friday sale …

Last edited:
Its going to be over the top and ostentatious so all her neighbours will be green with envy. In reality they will be pissing themselves laughing at who the duck does she think she is.
Not a likably person in Stawndish

Why does she open her eyes like she’s mega shocked every time she’s talking it’s so weird but funny 😂😂
Why does she keep touching her hair and ure ing 🤣

This is standard for the chubster @summerjazz.

My husband would disown me if I was stood in a shop talking to my phone, but he hates social media with a vengeance especially the begging & freeloading influenzas.

Anyone think that chubby hubby resembles a stalker 😂😆🤣 or maybe her body guard as everyone knows who she is 🙄
🤣🤣🤣

Grace has jumped on the band waggon

Last edited:
Does she actually have any friends? The neighbours all can’t stand them , and she only ever speaks about the pregnant friend they were in the cruise with…such a sad life!

• Haha
Dress is a show! It looks like a homemade job. All that money and no clue or class.

• Haha
Just seen her in the background of someones
Stories at the LBC party and her two stepping trying to dance has made me die

• Haha
Reactions: 5
God state of that Wade you can tell why they’re “friends” he looks as fake as her

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.