Themarklandhome #2 tacky pink home, ratty fake hurr all of her neighbours think she’s a ‘mare

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who thinks there’s a large pink monstrosity of a nutcracker winging it‘s way to Markland Manor for the front door?

Reactions: 5
WTF! The rabbit loved plastic trees yeah right!
View attachment 863768
All for engagement.

This cracked me up, no mention of any special tree decorations for Grace, rather sad really; but not surprising 🤬🤬🤬

[QUOTE="mattiew112, post: 7058675, member:

Sox looks pretty embarrassed if you ask me 😂. Let’s recaption this photo:
[/QUOTE]

He looks pissed off and bored stiff, probably hasn’t been for a walk today and nobody’s bothered to interact with him.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Lumispa will not be in the Black Friday sale . Ok we get it £229 she wants followers to spend on her aff link !

Reactions: 3
How much can you try and sell that bloody face thing! Why does everything have to be called a reveal? Why not just say “I’m going to show you it later”

How much can you try and sell that bloody face thing! Why does everything have to be called a reveal? Why not just say “I’m going to show you it later”
Or better still just dont show us your OTT trees and decorations. Embarrassing.

Surely she should be hashtag ad-ing every story with that skin tat? It’s clearly not just affiliate, every work she says or types is obviously copy from their PR team.

Reactions: 6
Another free vacuum! Anyone know where she sells all these after using them once.

I need to stop watching her stories. Why are they wasting everyone’s time and going to view a plot of land above their budget? People have work to do and time is valuable!

Reactions: 5
Feeling a be peed at possibly having to use her we r Christmas code because i can't find anyone else that has a code for there that gets 10% off and free delivery

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’m not accepting this NuSkin stuff is being correctly labelled or disclosed. I’m reporting her to the ASA.

I’m not accepting this NuSkin stuff is being correctly labelled or disclosed. I’m reporting her to the ASA.
Just realised it’s an MLM! How low can she actually go!?

Another free vacuum! Anyone know where she sells all these after using them once.
Had a rant in the car tonight about hoovers 😂😆🤣 she keeps them all and depending on what sort of clean she is intending to do determines which hoover she will use 🙄 ie deep clean (never) 🤷🏼‍♀️ or a lick and a spit (always) I haven’t seen the nearly £300 robotic one that she was gifted and she was well impressed with it as she didn’t need to do anything 🤔 hidden in the cupboard of doom or parked up in the utility room.

Reactions: 3
Why does she open her eyes like she’s mega shocked every time she’s talking it’s so weird but funny 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.