Themarklandhome #2 tacky pink home, ratty fake hurr all of her neighbours think she’s a ‘mare

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think her free money has paid for this one.
She replied she has loads of cctv in case anyone takes it, yeah like a ring doorbell is going to ID someone all balaclaved up, be hilarious if it gets ragged down 🤣🤣
Who would want that? Jesus!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Sorry I don't like it. Its off centre for a start sorry for anyone who has ocd. It's really giving me funny vibes. I love Christmas and this really doesn't don't for me.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Still think it will end up getting trashed though. Do they have to duck under it to get in their door? That would annoy the hell out of me

Reactions: 7
Think Soxie boy will be jumping up and have the football sized baubles off, thats if the locals havent beaten him to it.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sorry I don't like it. Its off centre for a start sorry for anyone who has ocd. It's really giving me funny vibes. I love Christmas and this really doesn't don't for me.
I was actually thinking the same … it just looks odd!

I think it would be nice if it was in a shop or at a Christmas event, not on a front door. She lives for a reveal that one

Saw her monstrosity of a doorway and had to come on here to say what the actual…

Why is off centre? Why does it not match her wreath (aside from them both being tacky AF)? Why is it up already? Why? Why? Why?

She’s such a braggy cow that’s already pissed off her neighbours and I’m betting this didn’t do her no favours 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Has she filled a bowl with flour and pooped that hand mixer in it so it looks like she’s cooking something? HOWLING

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Has she filled a bowl with flour and pooped that hand mixer in it so it looks like she’s cooking something? HOWLING
Gemma wouldn’t know what flour was, I doubt that she even has any in the cupboards 🤔😂 this will just be another kitchen ornament that will need dusting.

Grace watches her insta so probably thinks she's gona make cakes with her mum. She'll have arrived back from school to find her mum sat on her fat ass and the mixer under the sink.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
See all this “should I reveal my tree now or later” it’s a bleeping Christmas tree, why does it need to be a big reveal? It’s so cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is it normal to have a Christmas tree in your bedroom? Have I been doing life wrong for the last 30 years?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.