Themarklandhome #2 tacky pink home, ratty fake hurr all of her neighbours think she’s a ‘mare

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And she is sharing the links for the shares again…. No one is going to make money but her. What a ruthless cow

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I knew she would have a thread on here.
I’m raging that she’s bragging about her followers making her £12K from that free shares bollocks that she keeps posting about. I’m sure half of them didn’t realise that by using her link they were making her money on a level that they were never going to see themselves 😑

Reactions: 7
I bloody knew it, meet Norman & Ned the pink nutcrackers; so predictable 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 2
I bloody knew it, meet Norman & Ned the pink nutcrackers; so predictable 🙄🙄🙄🙄
Didnt you say that earlier on thats BINGO! 🎉🍾🎉🥳 you win a prize 🎁 a weekend in the hot tub with boring arse and lard arse. Prize to be collected this weekend. 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
If she’s that annoyed that her business is sooooooo busy and she has to GASP do some work, I’m sure there’s dozens of other businesses flogging the same cheap tat who would love her customers and wouldn’t complain about it.

Didnt you say that earlier on thats BINGO! 🎉🍾🎉🥳 you win a prize 🎁 a weekend in the hot tub with boring arse and lard arse. Prize to be collected this weekend. 😂
Sorry no can do, am in my sick bed; not COVID I might add 🤧😷🤒 Honestly I couldn’t think of anything worse than cosying up with those two, Coronation Street on repeat and listening to her talking drivel 😂🤣😆

If she’s that annoyed that her business is sooooooo busy and she has to GASP do some work, I’m sure there’s dozens of other businesses flogging the same cheap tat who would love her customers and wouldn’t complain about it.
I have never met such a self absorbed moany ass, all those gullible customers pay for their holidays and endless tat that she buys.

• Haha
She actually thinks she can be a fashion influencer?? 🤣🤣🤣 who for??? Crackheads who wants to raise some money by dressing like prostitutes? 🤣🤣 she has the worst taste in clothes that I have ever seen and the fact she promotes counterfeit items is laughable.

Oh Gem Gem, time to get back into your putrid pink box of horror. Your cheap skanky outfits match your house and personality and no one with any taste would want any of it 🤣🤣🤣

Also loving that she forced Grace to do a aff link for a hair tool and the first thing Grace did after was cut her hair off 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She is the lowest of the lowest - sharing the link for the free shares again …. Jo Bloggs isn’t going to make money like she is…. Something needs to be done about this … it is misleading people thinking of they share her link they are going to make big bucks - she really is a low life shite!

Reactions: 5
Gemma, my advice would be to research & enrol the services of a behavourist for Sox. There is a reason for these triggers and they need addressing, #positive reinforcement training is the way to go and taking the advice and recommendations of the trainer. Maybe use some of your Freeshares payout that you have amassed from your loyal followers.

Not sure if you’ve thought about this Gemma, maybe just maybe neutering might be the route to go; not that I’m an expert but Google has lots of advice.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
If her dog is the one reacting to all other dogs it’s her dog that has the problem.

My eyes nearly rolled to the moon - leaving working early to tidy the house! How the other half live!

If her dog is the one reacting to all other dogs it’s her dog that has the problem.

My eyes nearly rolled to the moon - leaving working early to tidy the house! How the other half live!
I work IN my house and I’d love to leave my desk for 10 mins sometimes never mind be able to actually tidy it!

And now a day off when she’s supposedly snowed under at work?! Clearly missed a trick no monetising crap heat transfer vinyl sweatshirts if she can work (barely) three and a half days two weeks before Christmas and still have everything done!

• Haha
She doesn’t let Kyle go anywhere alone does she?? Just watched her stories saying he’s got his Christmas party in Leeds so she’s going up there too, then he’s got football for his mates birthday the following day so she’s going to football with her friend 🤣 let him breathe woman!!!!

• Haha
She doesn’t let Kyle go anywhere alone does she?? Just watched her stories saying he’s got his Christmas party in Leeds so she’s going up there too, then he’s got football for his mates birthday the following day so she’s going to football with her friend 🤣 let him breathe woman!!!!
She is the epitome of a control freak, chubby hubby needs to man up and grow a pair. He must be ribbed mercilessly by his friends and work colleague, honestly she is so bloody needy 🤬

Considering she loves the dog so much, she quite happily palms him with anyone, continues to over feed him with crap and squeezes him into jumpers that are too small.

Considering she loves the dog so much, she quite happily palms him with anyone, continues to over feed him with crap and squeezes him into jumpers that are too small.
Always and a raw fed dog should not be eating B & M & Home Bargains cheap imported dog snacks. He most definitely should not be drinking milk, she really doesn’t have a clue regarding his health & well being. Don’t get me started on those stupid jumpers that he wears, buy him an equafleece or one from Hotter.

Really 🙄🤔

Attachments

• Haha
Why’s she posting that story about that poor girl in Leeds!? Horrible it’s happening. But you’re not a reported Gem love. Stop it.

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.