Themarklandhome #2 tacky pink home, ratty fake hurr all of her neighbours think she’s a ‘mare

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else waiting to see about her rant that Switzerland have closed the boarder to the UK. She was meant to go there this month to the Christmas markets!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So she’s off to Scotland for the week as she doesn’t want to be home alone. Where’s Grace???
Who - oh yes her daughter.

Probably sent to her dads and step mum, who are really good with her.

How sad that you cannot stay in your own home on your own, obviously not content with her own company.

Reactions: 7

How sad that you cannot stay in your own home on your own, obviously not content with her own company.
Or worried that Kyle will hit the bar each night and get absolute shitfaced without her there to keep him in his place.

• Haha

But she wouldn't be on her own the selfish cow.
She's such a witch towards Kyle she wants to keep tabs that he doesn't skip off and take someone else back whilst she's not around.

So she’s off to Scotland for the week as she doesn’t want to be home alone. Where’s Grace???
Probably being properly looked after by her dad and step mum instead of being pimped on Instagram for aff links

Anyone else hoping that the girls she employes go rogue and realise that she does nothing and they can replicate her Chinese crap and set up their own businesses 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Was she driving while filming the 'on my way to Scotland' video?

Would be hilarious if there's still power cuts where she's going!

Poor Kyle, bet he was looking forward to a few days away from her.

Reactions: 2
Does anyone else think her skin looks so much worse since she’s started using the face sander? There’s something so off about her face…..I just can’t place it. For someone who is obviously not a stranger to cosmetic surgery/enhancements, you’d think she would try and fix it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Does anyone else think her skin looks so much worse since she’s started using the face sander? There’s something so off about her face…..I just can’t place it. For someone who is obviously not a stranger to cosmetic surgery/enhancements, you’d think she would try and fix it 😂
It’s because she has very little fat in her face, she’s so thin that combined with the Botox it makes her look like a wax covered skeleton. This is a horrible thing to say but she looks like a recovering drug addict.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I reckon Kyle will eventually have a fling on one of his benders - alcohol induced - watch this space!

Reactions: 4
It’s because she has very little fat in her face, she’s so thin that combined with the Botox it makes her look like a wax covered skeleton. This is a horrible thing to say but she looks like a recovering drug addict.
I said this before and would explain why she doesn’t drink and can’t take certain meds. All speculation though. Anyone else absolutely sick of seeing that bloody lumi spa thing, she’s really trying to sell them isn’t she!

Reactions: 6
Who has her daughter when she takes trips away ? She said she didn’t want to be home alone while hubby is away but surely grace would be home or is it shared custody ?

Reactions: 2
Somebody could give back to her followers just like Lee, we all know that it will never happen.

I knew someone had posted on the previous thread about her relationships with men, skin, teeth & breath.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Who has her daughter when she takes trips away ? She said she didn’t want to be home alone while hubby is away but surely grace would be home or is it shared custody ?
It would be either her dad or maybe she stays at her nan’s.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.