Themarklandhome #2 tacky pink home, ratty fake hurr all of her neighbours think she’s a ‘mare

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep, she would have definitely drank the chocolate, probably not her best move; especially if Sox has been licking his 💄 and 🍒

The dog lives on processed cheap, crappy treats, Mr Whippy‘s etc
I was thinking that and was going to type that to but thought hmm 🤢🤮.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I am absolutely disgusted she has been gifted that thermomix….£1200 and she doesn’t bloody cook! On principle I wouldn’t buy one of these !

Reactions: 5
I am absolutely disgusted she has been gifted that thermomix….£1200 and she doesn’t bloody cook! On principle I wouldn’t buy one of these !

She cannot cook, has no interest in learning or even trying basic meals. She would rather pop a foil tray in the oven or something from a box or packet, not fussed if it’s from the freezers or the fridges at the supermarket; so long as she doesn’t have to prep and cook!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 2
Her engagement for a 300k account is appalling! She scraped less then 550 likes on her post with the new gadget.
Her latest post less than 1000. Her last 3 posts haven’t done very well at all! Saying that bots can’t like posts can they?
best get out the credit card gem and buy some likes!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
God help us 😩 she’s only jumped on the Lumispa bandwagon, used once and now adding links to purchase.

By her own admission she has admitted that she hasn‘t had a skincare routine 🤷🏼‍♀️ over the summer. Cue all the mugs clambering to purchase from her 🙄

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Like she hasnt got enough freebies and free money she’s one greedy fucker.

Is the another FREE hair removal tool with a value of £128 that she has accepted, didn’t she have one a few months back from a different company 🙄

Didn‘t she take us on a hair removal journey where the treatment was £100’s of pounds and the results were the dogs bollocks 🤔

Attachments

Does anyone live near by I bet they're all being flogged off on market place.
Talking about her period pants. She'll wake up with blood all over her bed because they're only padded on the crotch not up the back or front. I couldn't take thar risk.

Does anyone live near by I bet they're all being flogged off on market place.
Talking about her period pants. She'll wake up with blood all over her bed because they're only padded on the crotch not up the back or front. I couldn't take thar risk.
I actually found them quite good 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
And leaving dog vom on the carpet for days. Disgusting. I'm surprised companies want to work with her
The actual filth has knocked me sick. Definitely just shows you the reality rather than the Instagram grid version. She should have a weekend off holidaying and clean her manky house.

Reactions: 4
The actual filth has knocked me sick. Definitely just shows you the reality rather than the Instagram grid version. She should have a weekend off holidaying and clean her manky house.
It would take more than a weekend to sort that dirt out, too busy flinging cleaning products about willy, nilly without actually cleaning.

Those skirting boards need a good scrub & wipe down with hot soapy water, the whole house needs a thorough deep clean. I very much doubt that Gemma understands what this means as cleaning like cooking is not her forte.

It would take more than a weekend to sort that dirt out, too busy flinging cleaning products about willy, nilly without actually cleaning.

Those skirting boards need a good scrub & wipe down with hot soapy water, the whole house needs a thorough deep clean. I very much doubt that Gemma understands what this means as cleaning like cooking is not her forte.
I find a lot of these younger hinch inspired accounts use excessive products to replace actual cleaning.

Nothing will be washing up liquid, small bit of bleach, hot water and then on hands and knees cleaning etc!

Her skirting also needs re glossing!!

U know what... I'm worried about her 'Christmas door' u know how much she pisses people off on her road. I dont think I'd waste my money.

• Haha
Its going to be over the top and ostentatious so all her neighbours will be green with envy. In reality they will be pissing themselves laughing at who the duck does she think she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Do we think its gifted .....no sign of ad
Think her free money has paid for this one.
She replied she has loads of cctv in case anyone takes it, yeah like a ring doorbell is going to ID someone all balaclaved up, be hilarious if it gets ragged down 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.