Themarklandhome #2 tacky pink home, ratty fake hurr all of her neighbours think she’s a ‘mare

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do they work? I mean who can afford holidays every few weeks? If they do then how to they get all the time off ?
She works her head/for herself so pleases herself and probably took a load of covid handouts from the government for small businesses. Fat wack works too, not sure how he wangles time off, she reads here so will may well answer your queries as Gem loves a good Q&A session.
Wonder if the new staff she took on were part of the Kickstart scheme £1500 grant for each person she takes on if aged 16-24 and their 25 hours wages paid. She is all over this like a rash.

Reactions: 3
Is anyone else hearing Gemma say she can’t take certain pain meds, then read her birth story and she could only have gas and air, she also doesn’t drink and her teeth were rotten and putting 2 and 2 together? 🤔🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Is anyone else hearing Gemma say she can’t take certain pain meds, then read her birth story and she could only have gas and air, she also doesn’t drink and her teeth were rotten and putting 2 and 2 together? 🤔🤔
I might be being a bit thick here; please tell me more 👍

Reactions: 2
I might be being a bit thick here; please tell me more 👍
I could be way out, but just wondering was their maybe an issue with meds or alcohol in the past. Fair play to her if that was the case and she’s come back from it. As I say I may be putting 2 and 2 together and getting 6 I’m in no way diagnosing her with addiction 🙈

This makes everything make so much more sense. Explains the compulsively spending money when she has it too. From one addiction to the next.

Reactions: 5
Graffic Warning ⚠

Why not just look after your own teeth in the first place, we all know that we only get one adult set so look after them 🤮 No wonder she never smiled before and hardly knows how to now.
6353D606-E1E2-4102-B19B-C1E431C063D2.jpeg

Seen her latest post about full of a cough. Anyone else hoping she's actually got covid 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Teeth look better (obviously). But no amount of money can improve an ugly personality.

AFF link on etsy! Trying to make money on these small small businesses. She's something else. Why so grabby.

Can't believe she is relying on LFTs to say she doesn't have covid when she has MULTIPLE symptoms.... She 100% needs to get a PCR done.... Shameful!

Is she not isolating then pending the results from her PCR? Presuming she is going for one and that she didn’t just say it for the gram x

Reactions: 1
Why does it sound like she’s blaming Grace for the shows lasting 3 days? Buy her some proper shoes you moron.
plus what was wrong with the pictureof cuddling sox?

Why does it sound like she’s blaming Grace for the shows lasting 3 days? Buy her some proper shoes you moron.
plus what was wrong with the pictureof cuddling sox?
What does she expect, cheap, tatty, fast fashion shoes from Boohoo!!!!!!

There was absolutely nothing wrong with that photo of Grace & Sox, it was a lovely shot. She was jealous that it wasn’t her slobbering all over him and he was loving all the attention from Grace.

• Heart
Has she just been gifted a kitchen appliance that retails for over £1,149, she admitted on the story that she’s not much of a cook; slight exaggeration Gemma you are not a cook.

What planet are that company on to gift her this appliance, I cannot comprehend this company’s reasoning behind this; good job that grabby loves ornaments for her kitchen 😂🤣😆

• Haha
Has she just been gifted a kitchen appliance that retails for over £1,149, she admitted on the story that she’s not much of a cook; slight exaggeration Gemma you are not a cook.

What planet are that company on to gift her this appliance, I cannot comprehend this company’s reasoning behind this; good job that grabby loves ornaments for her kitchen 😂🤣😆
I’ve wanted one for ages so this really annoyed me!
I could think of at least 10 ‘influencers’ that would have been a better fit than her!

I’ve wanted one for ages so this really annoyed me!
I could think of at least 10 ‘influencers’ that would have been a better fit than her!
To be honest, anyone that demonstrated that they could at least cook a basic meal from scratch would have been more relatable than her. Not someone who constantly eats out or her famous Friday chippy supper with that insipid pudding 🤢

• Haha
Fuck8ng gong. U hope she didn't drink that chocolate after she let the dog eat the cream. Gross. And I hope it follows up by crappy on the bed because dogs shouldn't have dairy. Especially a raw fed dog

• Haha
Fuck8ng gong. U hope she didn't drink that chocolate after she let the dog eat the cream. Gross. And I hope it follows up by crappy on the bed because dogs shouldn't have dairy. Especially a raw fed dog
Yep, she would have definitely drank the chocolate, probably not her best move; especially if Sox has been licking his 💄 and 🍒

The dog lives on processed cheap, crappy treats, Mr Whippy‘s etc

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.