Themarklandhome #2 tacky pink home, ratty fake hurr all of her neighbours think she’s a ‘mare

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The tweet was on the photo before. here is her reply. Lovely person isnt she!

View attachment 827663
Why do these companies keep working with her? She is a vile!
Anti Semitic, racist , a homophobic body shaming vile twit!
Honestly it’s about time a National newspaper blew the lid on these supposed influencers! Her and greedy are just awful!!

Reactions: 6
The level of money she’s made off that shares thing would knock you sick. I can’t get over the bloody greed of her.

Reactions: 8
The level of money she’s made off that shares thing would knock you sick. I can’t get over the bloody greed of her.
That’s all she has in life though isn’t it? Money and instagram. I reckon she deposited that money herself anyway so people would sign up 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Why do these companies keep working with her? She is a vile!
Anti Semitic, racist , a homophobic body shaming vile twit!
Honestly it’s about time a National newspaper blew the lid on these supposed influencers! Her and greedy are just awful!!
It honestly knocks me sick how she can get away with all that she has.

Reactions: 3
E0CCE9AD-2BB5-4C85-898F-4F72CBFA0F2B.png

am I reading this right? She paid £180 for FAKE designer boots that are absolutely hideous. ONE HUNDRED AND EIGHTY POUNDS?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She could get better and cheaper in Cheetham Hill.🤣 Whats the point in buying blag boots pretending that they're real to put on with your Shein/ PLT lounge suit, Fake boots,fake hurrrr and fake teeth. Just a fake.

Reactions: 3
She’s just vile. I’ve only just started following her out of interest on who’s creaming from free share links and omg 🤢. The copper and pink theme makes me wanna vom too

Reactions: 2
I can, that’s all she things about; money means everything to her!

Selling cheap, tatty, sweatshop, sweatshirts that cost £5.99 tops for £24.99 is just one of many moneymakers for her.

Honestly feel furious at her stories today about her glorifying her bleeping horrible Turkey teeth.

Yes it’s cheaper in Turkey, because it’s not regulated, not protected under law meaning if there’s medical negligence you’re fucked and I think statistically about 70% of people who get them need corrective action in the uk. Not to mention they do significant damage to your teeth as opposed to UK dentists who will do the least harm possible. She’ll have falsers by the time she’s 55 cause there will be nothing else left of her tiny wee teeth.

It makes me so angry when influencers glorify surgery or dental treatment abroad - it’s cheaper for a bloody reason! And not to mention most life insurance companies etc won’t cover you if you’ve had surgery abroad and let’s not talk about repatriating a body when something goes wrong.

Reactions: 7
Can’t help but notice in that pic she shared of Grace how yellow Graces teeth are!!!! Do they not brush their teeth or something? 🙄🤨🤨🤨

Can’t help but notice in that pic she shared of Grace how yellow Graces teeth are!!!! Do they not brush their teeth or something? 🙄🤨🤨🤨
That’s mean to criticise her appearance, she’s only 12 years old. I thought it was a nice photo of her.

Reactions: 4
Jesus, she’s 12 and that’s probably the happiest picture she’s ever shared of Grace. She looks like a natural happy 12 year old, comments like that is why she’ll be in turkey in the next few years getting everything done.

Reactions: 1
Who those stories “some people just aren’t maternal”… aye clearly Judith Chalmers, palming your kid off to Jack the Ripper so you can jump on a budget flight somewhere to take photos for strangers on the internet.

Do they work? I mean who can afford holidays every few weeks? If they do then how to they get all the time off ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.