Themarklandhome #2 tacky pink home, ratty fake hurr all of her neighbours think she’s a ‘mare

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Find her attitude towards Grace and what she shares about her really off. Telling the world that she’s had her phone taken away because she’s been naughty and joking about how she’s losing it without her phone - does she really need to put that information on a platform like hers? Doesn’t seem to take Grace’s feelings into consideration at all.
She is unbelievable regarding Grace and shaming her on IG, no wonder the child has an attitude towards her mum.

I wonder what punishment Sox has for being the most unruly and mannerless dog, a big fat zero!!!!!!!!

They are in bed very early every evening watching the soaps, what an existence on their phones together 🙄

Forgot to post this, best leave the cooking to Kyle! I would say that this is probably why she doesn’t cook very often 🤭🤢

Attachments

Reactions: 2
I’d like to think she’s gone so mad about it because she feels a little bit guilty but I doubt it. She’s probably just embarrassed someone saw through her facade.

Reactions: 6
She an absolutely disgusting vile person. I think she should be taken off insta with that attitude. Mayb insta should come and take all her bots away and rattle her cage even more.
She's nothing without that page. Her business would be nothing too.
And she most definately is cashing in on vulnerable people.

Wow, what a snarly face 😳 she looked like a really nasty piece of work.

So entitled, needs to get off her pedestal and take a reality check.

The companies that she works with need a reality check as well, would I want her promoting my brand; never in a million years as she is so unprofessional.

Reactions: 4
She's a troll. More fool those labourers she's got working for her bet they get treat like crap too. Couldn't be associated with a troll like her. How embarrassing.

Reactions: 5
She’s full of tit. Unless she shows her top up page I don’t believe for a second that she’s made all that

Reactions: 4
I’ve had to unfollow her today! She has made me so mad! I haven’t even started Christmas shopping for my kids because money is a bit tight at the min and she is on there gloating about nearly 10 grand of free money she has rinsed off of her followers. Actually cannot stand her. No wonder Kyle gets absolutely bolloxed all the time it’s probably the only way he can bare to be around her. She’s vile

Reactions: 12
I’ve had to unfollow her today! She has made me so mad! I haven’t even started Christmas shopping for my kids because money is a bit tight at the min and she is on there gloating about nearly 10 grand of free money she has rinsed off of her followers. Actually cannot stand her. No wonder Kyle gets absolutely bolloxed all the time it’s probably the only way he can bare to be around her. She’s vile
That's on top of the 6.000 she got on Monday. I fing hope not

• Wow
Reactions: 3
She’s so aggressive in her attitude!
Another person on Insta, had mentioned the whole cashing in saga, didn’t mention names and Gemma, has gone all Kung Fu Panda bat tit crazy about it 🤣
Has she deleted her stories as I couldn’t view them?

Does anyone else think it’s another massive pyramid scheme? If she is plugging and scab a lot holcroft is plugging it then it can’t be that legit!

Both would sell their mums for cash 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Has she deleted her stories as I couldn’t view them?

Does anyone else think it’s another massive pyramid scheme? If she is plugging and scab a lot holcroft is plugging it then it can’t be that legit!

Both would sell their mums for cash 🤷‍♀️
No they're there. It's nit a pyramid scheme it's ment that you reinvest. These scabs are using it as a way of making imitate cash using the steeple that 'follow-through. Im surprised by markland because most of hers are bots

• Haha
She’s so aggressive in her attitude!
Another person on Insta, had mentioned the whole cashing in saga, didn’t mention names and Gemma, has gone all Kung Fu Panda bat tit crazy about it 🤣
She was foaming at the mouth. If she really wants to help her followers maybe share there links 💁‍♀️ And how entitled was she ! Because I have followers .

Okay so I don’t follow this markland girl but I do follow some of the Scottish home insta huns and this one girl was going on and on and on about the free share thing and how markland home had got all this money from referrals 🤦‍♀️ But now they have changed the terms and conditions so you can only get 10 free shares a month? Let’s see if they are still constantly plugging it now. Idiots.

The Scottish girl I follow has clearly bought hundreds of followers so she could start using a link by having over 10k, if you look at her followers it’s all random people from South America with no posts and no followers!! They are all absolute sad acts behaving like this 😂

Reactions: 7
Okay so I don’t follow this markland girl but I do follow some of the Scottish home insta huns and this one girl was going on and on and on about the free share thing and how markland home had got all this money from referrals 🤦‍♀️ But now they have changed the terms and conditions so you can only get 10 free shares a month? Let’s see if they are still constantly plugging it now. Idiots.

The Scottish girl I follow has clearly bought hundreds of followers so she could start using a link by having over 10k, if you look at her followers it’s all random people from South America with no posts and no followers!! They are all absolute sad acts behaving like this 😂
WhAts her @?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.