Themarklandhome #2 tacky pink home, ratty fake hurr all of her neighbours think she’s a ‘mare

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Actually had to check who’s story this was 😳

Is she for real? Her and fat boy have done nothing but flout covid rules for 2 years, travelled unnecessarily, weekly trips to crappy bargain shops for tit, they never wear masks unless they have to (who can forget the infamous garage trip to get petrol that she had to make without a mask after the use of them was made optional) and now she is shaming someone else for not wearing a mask

She is an absolute fuckwit with no idea

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s all for engagement @Paperdoll23 presently at 1.22% which is shite for an account with over 300,000 bots/followers.

All her insta hun clingons will be messaging her and asking her if she’s okay, makes her feel important 🙄

Gemma rides through life by her rules and her rules only 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
We could be in for a good night @Shazblag 😈 Kyle went to the football with his mates and when she found him at the grounds he was drunk. She‘s come home and left him drinking and has no idea what time he will get home 🤭 maybe the early hours if she is lucky 🤣😆😂 wonder what delights he will present her with tonight, the mind boggles 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 3
well since she’s made over £1400 from you know £1 (bullshit) I hope she’s going to declare it to the tax man

Hope they’re declaring it
Anything over £1k you have to pay tax
Shares don’t fall under income tax - they’re capital gains. So she should be declaring the money as a capital gain when she sells them and the current tax free annual exemption allowance on capital gains is £12,300 so I don’t think she’ll actually be due to pay anything unfortunately. As they are a gift their acquisition value is £0 so the full selling price would be the taxable amount (minus the allowance).

The acquisition of these “free shares” isn’t earned income so I’m not 100% sure if it needs to go through her tax return as part of her earnings as an influencer. I would potentially compare it to getting cash back on a bank account which you should be declaring as bank interest on a tax return but you get £1,000 of that tax free (£500 if higher rate taxpayer). I think it’s a bit of a grey area and different accountants would argue different things.

As a reminder, I’m not her accountant and I’m just making educated guesses based on publicly available information.

As if I didn’t hate this free share app enough now she’s sat telling people they can make £6k duck off

• Angry
Reactions: 4
I’m actually quite shocked she’s made £6k. More gullible people following her than I thought!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Beggy witch... vegging everyone to put the pound in so she can sit there and reel it in. I despise this girl

• Angry
Reactions: 8
She has invested most of that herself you can tell from the screen shot!
You get 1 free share so why does that Chinese one say 142 and the other 17??
She’s full of tit making out you can make loads so everyone gets her more free shares while they will probably end up just getting £5.

Shes just wrote she's not buying any more and withdrawing straight away I feel sorry for this firm as most of the insta pages will just withdraw

Do her followers not realise she has only made 6k on that stupid app because they signed up using her link? She has literally shown that she has made money off them and has done NOTHING to earn it.... And I bet loads of them think they can do the same?!

I dispair I really do!

She has invested most of that herself you can tell from the screen shot!
You get 1 free share so why does that Chinese one say 142 and the other 17??
She’s full of tit making out you can make loads so everyone gets her more free shares while they will probably end up just getting £5.
She’s got those free shares from her referral code so 142 people have signed up and she’s got a referral for each of them. It’s a joke.

She’s got those free shares from her referral code so 142 people have signed up and she’s got a referral for each of them. It’s a joke.
But you only get one free share per sign up. Each company you get a share from is only one share, therefore the ones that say more than one she has put her own money into them

For me this is one of the worst things she’s done with her social media platform, imagine how many struggling people will actually think they have half a change to make even half of that because she’s made it look so easy :(

Reactions: 5
But you only get one free share per sign up. Each company you get a share from is only one share, therefore the ones that say more than one she has put her own money into them
No, you get one free randomly selected share per referral sign up so it’s not restricted to one share per company. Realistically the ones she’s got lots of shares in will be lower value shares which she’ll get more often.

For me this is one of the worst things she’s done with her social media platform, imagine how many struggling people will actually think they have half a change to make even half of that because she’s made it look so easy :(
Totally agree, I work in the finance sector and it’s heavily regulated and strict on financial promotions so it’s ludicrous that influencers get to bypass this, especially when there’s capital risk.

Find her attitude towards Grace and what she shares about her really off. Telling the world that she’s had her phone taken away because she’s been naughty and joking about how she’s losing it without her phone - does she really need to put that information on a platform like hers? Doesn’t seem to take Grace’s feelings into consideration at all.

• Angry
Another reason why this influencer culture needs to die a death. I hope there aren’t going to be any implications further down the line for these people that she is getting to sign up to this free share thing. Seems too good to be true.

Find her attitude towards Grace and what she shares about her really off. Telling the world that she’s had her phone taken away because she’s been naughty and joking about how she’s losing it without her phone - does she really need to put that information on a platform like hers? Doesn’t seem to take Grace’s feelings into consideration at all.
I also find it weird her and fatty are just always in bed together, why isn’t she spending anytime with grace

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.