Themarklandhome #2 tacky pink home, ratty fake hurr all of her neighbours think she’s a ‘mare

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
450 for a day! I went for double that for a week 5 of us staying 5 nights flights and premium food package. And she thinks that's a good price WOW trying to show off much hmm

Apparently we are led to believe that she didn’t want to go, favoured a sleepover with friends rather than have a day out with these two.
Of course she did. Poor girl probably didn't get a choice.
She acts like a mother with absolutely no priorities for her daughter what. so. ever.

Reactions: 7
QUOTE="Glam321, post: 6644518, member: 206993"]
450 for a day! I went for double that for a week 5 of us staying 5 nights flights and premium food package. And she thinks that's a good price WOW trying to show off much hmm

Her whole life is showing off, she is so frivolous, just because she can.

I often wonder what would happen if her business went tits up, they just fritter money away needlessly. Have they not heard about saving for a rainy day, pensions or investing.

Reactions: 4
Apparently we are led to believe that she didn’t want to go, favoured a sleepover with friends rather than have a day out with these two.
In fairness I'd rather go to a sleepover than spend time with them so I'm not surprised

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Bloody Disneyland for a day. This has wound me up more than anything. I’d love to be able to take my kids to Disney, we won’t get to do that in our lifetime, yet a woman who sits on Instagram and makes a few tit quality printed goods can do it for a day without her kids!! She wastes money so much, it makes me sick. And yes she earnt it blah blah blah, but show some compassion. People have lost jobs and livelihoods due to covid and she’s constantly jetting off here there and everywhere and going on about how easy it is because she’s double jabbed (she’s only mentioned that 980,000 times!) but to be fair she did give her balloon to a young girl, mother Theresa step aside!

Reactions: 8
I love how shes saying she can't sell the Disney jumpers as it's copyrighted and she could get sued. Yet a few days ago she was going on about the Gucci copy boots 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 10
I love how shes saying she can't sell the Disney jumpers as it's copyrighted and she could get sued. Yet a few days ago she was going on about the Gucci copy boots 🤣🤣🤣
Because shes quite happy to push others under a bus.
No doubt she'll pm them and tell them to hush hush just to make a few quid

View attachment 797282
Why does she always remind me of a wax work
She always looks so tired and dead behind the eyes almost like nothing she does will impress her or make her happy and I feel like everything has to be soooo extravagant and over the top coz the normal things that would make someone happy don’t even register with her emotionally!

I didn’t mind her until the whole Disney trip what a complete joke and waste of money I can not believe she thought this was a good idea to share with her follows completely tone deaf with everything that is going on in the county at the moment.

Is the house still for sale I can’t find it in right move and I am interested to see it without all of the filters she applies if anyone has screenshots!

Also do we know what happened with the neighbours when they police were called and the feller ended up in a and e?

As if Grace didn’t want to go Disneyland but did want to hang out at the local pumpkin patch 🤣🤣

if she say “I’m just jumping orrrn”one more time I’m gonna lose the plot! She can’t talk properly with those ridiculous teeth in or should I say mouthguard as that’s what they look like!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Aren’t they staying in the house anyway while they build the dream pink home

Reactions: 3
See she's jumped on the freeshare thingy..some of the accounts have got thousands for sharing their link

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Why is grabby at the Astonish cleaning event in London, anyone ever seen her use any of their products on her grid. I know she’s purchased when she did an ad with the online pound shop and showed the haul.

Why is grabby at the Astonish cleaning event in London, anyone ever seen her use any of their products on her grid. I know she’s purchased when she did an ad with the online pound shop and showed the haul.
Because she is a grabbing twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.