Themarklandhome #2 tacky pink home, ratty fake hurr all of her neighbours think she’s a ‘mare

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she genuinely not feel like an idiot buying followers then having to act surprised she’s hit a milestone 😂😂 I wouldn’t be able to cope with myself doing that. It’s so obvious with just one look at her follower list/likes I’m so embarrassed for her

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She looks like a Halloween witch that’s been given a makeover. Imagine how sad your life must be to have to buy followers just to take this picture… like what happened to the world that this is somehow an aspirational person? She puts stickers on mugs for a living.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Made sure she bought enough bots that's she wouldn't go under 300k. Mind she probably makes bk what she pays out in freebies.
It's sell about feeling needed and feeling in the limelight and raking in what she can gor free

Reactions: 4
Treated herself to some Dior snide boots, did she really state they were replicas, Cheetham Hill style.

• Haha
Maybe she doesn't buy from that other replica shop they use have hot caught out and shut down. I hope they sued their ass.
Copyright is a huge fine if people get found out. She's not doing these people any favours calling them out on her platform even if most of her 'followers' are bought bots

Reactions: 2
I’d rather wear cheap shoes out of a high street store than any sort of fake designer gear. What is the bleeping point in fake stuff other than to keep up appearances? I know a few folk like this who want labels emblazoned over everything and they’re the same time of people who spend their night posting Snapchat’s pretending to have a good time rather than actually being in the moment and having a good time. What an empty existence.

Sets the table for four with her tower plates, ironic as she doesnt cook a meal hence there being no cutlery on the table. Freebie Fraud.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Sets the table for four with her tower plates, ironic as she doesnt cook a meal hence there being no cutlery on the table. Freebie Fraud.
All ready for her chippy supper, which will be extra posh on their blush pink gifted plates 😆😆😆😆

Reactions: 1
Am I seeing things or has she gone to Disneyland without her daughter?
I was just coming on to comment about this, it certainly looks like it!

If she has that is absolutely so selfish, she really is unbearable as a mother and I use that term loosely 🤬

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I was just coming on to comment about this, it certainly looks like it!

If she has that is absolutely so selfish, she really is unbearable as a mother and I use that term loosely 🤬
She’s the most horrendous parent and person. I just don’t get why they can’t just have a weekend in the house with no desperate attention seeking its like she’s afraid just to be alone with him at home in case he works out how much of a bleep she is.

• Haha
She’s the most horrendous parent and person. I just don’t get why they can’t just have a weekend in the house with no desperate attention seeking its like she’s afraid just to be alone with him at home in case he works out how much of a bleep she is.
🤣😆 I can categorically state that she would not be in my circle of friends, I am very particular and narcissistic tendencies are not to my taste. She is desperate for attention, likes and validation from a little app on her phone, it is very sad that they cannot enjoy each others company doing the simple things like a lovely long dog walk. Cook a meal together, put their phones down for the weekend and live for the moment.

What kind of parent goes to Disney land without their kid.... I don't care that grace is a teenager- I bet she would have loved to have been included!

And the terrible nature of flying to Disney land for *a day out*... Shameful consumerism at its finest!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.