Themarklandhome #2 tacky pink home, ratty fake hurr all of her neighbours think she’s a ‘mare

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My friend has remarried, her partner is fabulous with the children, treats them with respect and talks to them, helps them with homework etc. He will only step up if they are disrespectful to their mum and even then he is calm and collected with no nastiness or shouting. He has no biological children but has really embraced family life, the family dynamics are so harmonious.

WHY are those two and the dog tucked up in bed at 8.00pm every night, rock & roll at the Marklands.

To the company that gifted them a Movie Night bundle, a word of advice; you have wasted your products, time and energy on this family as the three of them barely spend time together in one room. I cannot for the life of me see them sat together in the lounge watching a family film, munching on the freebie snacks. Maybe Grace could have a Movie Night with all her friends, just an idea Gemma!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Grace comes across as a little brat but Kyle is a prick did you hear the way he spoke to her, she asked what did he want and he replied Brew! No fkn please or thank you, and we wonder why the kid is the way she is, why does she need to lock her own daughter out of the dressing room, Id happily share my stuff with my teenage daughter, but lets face it she doesn't share even her time with her. Another bloody gifted vacuum!
Right?! The way Gemma brags about money youd think she could afford to share

Made me think of her 😂
so true! Makes me wonder just how much she has because usually those with money don’t flaunt it like she does

Reactions: 5
Not even a sly brag about how mush she is splashing out on a new iPhone.... Its so grim and class-less 🤮

She could just say she is getting a new phone... No need to plaster the receipt all over the place.

Reactions: 12
Yup, it shows the type of person she is, those with money don’t brag about their money and splash it in everyone’s faces. Not gem everyone has to know how much she apparently has

Reactions: 6
One bragging c*nt isnt she, I hope she is getting investigated by HMRC, wonder if she claimed self employed payments during the pandemic thats what paid for her trips. And she begrudges Grace a bit of perfume or make up.

Reactions: 9
One bragging c*nt isnt she, I hope she is getting investigated by HMRC, wonder if she claimed self employed payments during the pandemic thats what paid for her trips. And she begrudges Grace a bit of perfume or make up.
Nothing adds up with her spending and income with her companies house statements! Definately a need for HMRC to investigate

Reactions: 9
Wish she would get her lips done her teeth are to big for her mouth a decent set of lips would at least give us something else to look at 🤣🤣

• Haha
Nothing adds up with her spending and income with her companies house statements! Definately a need for HMRC to investigate
Mmmm only pays herself a salary of £8,700 from memory, she absolutely performs miracles on that small wage!!!!!!!!!!

Wish she would get her lips done her teeth are to big for her mouth a decent set of lips would at least give us something else to look at 🤣🤣

Please NO, she recently had Botox and that didn’t make her look any better 😂🤣😆

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Disgusting. She is disgusting. I don’t condone violence but I’d love to knock every turkey tooth out of that bratty face. This is what I’ve been lowered to lol how can anyone be so vile and spoilt?! Like mother like daughter for sure!!

• Haha
Disgusting. She is disgusting. I don’t condone violence but I’d love to knock every turkey tooth out of that bratty face. This is what I’ve been lowered to lol how can anyone be so vile and spoilt?! Like mother like daughter for sure!!
And flick it fone at the same time. Woops....
I hope Grace takes the new fone and chucks it out the window. Tells her goody mum to stop filming all the time snd spend some quality time with her

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Mmmm only pays herself a salary of £8,700 from memory, she absolutely performs miracles on that small wage!!!!!!!!!!

Please NO, she recently had Botox and that didn’t make her look any better 😂🤣😆
I have explained on the previous thread how it is unlikely she only actually takes £8700 as drawings - I think someone reposted it as a screen cap somewhere earlier in this thread. I estimated she probably actually took about £20-25k from the limited company made up of a mixture of the salary and dividends. Again I’m not her accountant, but made educated guesses based on her limited company accounts and how we would advise our own clients.

She would not have been eligible for the actual SEISS payments as she is no longer self employed, she’s an employee/director of the limited company. If she did claim them then more fool her, but she would have to declare and pay tax on them on her tax return.

I’m not defending her, but her actual take home income is absolutely not £9k.

I have explained on the previous thread how it is unlikely she only actually takes £8700 as drawings - I think someone reposted it as a screen cap somewhere earlier in this thread. I estimated she probably actually took about £20-25k from the limited company made up of a mixture of the salary and dividends. Again I’m not her accountant, but made educated guesses based on her limited company accounts and how we would advise our own clients.

She would not have been eligible for the actual SEISS payments as she is no longer self employed, she’s an employee/director of the limited company. If she did claim them then more fool her, but she would have to declare and pay tax on them on her tax return.

I’m not defending her, but her actual take home income is absolutely not £9k.
I love it when someone in the know posts, so does her car and new iphone count as earnings or business use? There has to be a way she isnt paying a penny for these like all her other freebies, I reckon we are all in the wrong jobs grafting our bollox off and she is raking it for doing absofuckenlutely nothing.

I love it when someone in the know posts, so does her car and new iphone count as earnings or business use? There has to be a way she isnt paying a penny for these like all her other freebies, I reckon we are all in the wrong jobs grafting our bollox off and she is raking it for doing absofuckenlutely nothing.
So technically, the limited company could buy/lease pretty much anything using company money. What should then happen is there should then be a personal usage element deducted - it can get quite complicated but to simplify it if she bought the phone for £1000 and it’s 50% personal usage she’d only get corporation tax relief on £500 and not the full £1000. The other £500 would then be treated as a benefit in kind and she’d have to put it on her tax return and pay the income tax on it as if she’d received the £500 cash income. It’s not as straight forward but that’s the gist of it.

Whether that happens or not is a different story - you’d like to think people are honest, but once money gets involved a lot of people become quite dishonest and it can be like pulling teeth getting the truth out of them. Even the best accountant can only go by what their clients tell them - in the phone example you can ask if there’s personal use and if they say no company use only then there’s not much you can do.

Again, I am not her accountant and I don’t know her own personal tax or company affairs. I’m just making educated guesses and speaking from my own experiences. I’d hope her own accountant is keeping her right.

Last edited:
@pumpkinpig thanks for the info 🤩 last year a brand new kitchen to replace a kitchen that was barely one year old. Over £7,000 on the games room this year without accessories etc. Thousands of pounds spent on holidays, weekends away, centre parks etc, not forgetting hundreds of pounds on eating out as she cannot/won’t cook. I believe she is drawing thousands and thousands of pounds from the company in excess of £30,000 + her mortgage must be quite hefty as the sold property price was £329,995. She spends excessively, always searching for the next thing to story/brag about on IG or make her happy till the next want comes along.

Reactions: 4
It is worth noting that a £30k PAYE salary and £30k of salary and dividend do not equal the same take home value. A £30k PAYE salary gives you £24,062 take home in England (no pension) whereas £30k in minimal salary and dividends is a take home of £28,843. The difference is no NI payable (the £9k approx salary is below the NI threshold and no NI due on dividend income) and dividend tax is 7.5% compared to 20% income tax.

A limited company will have paid corporation tax (if any profits) and VAT before they pay out the dividends. You can’t technically pay out dividends if there are no profits but it’s common for directors to loan money to themselves in the first year before a profit is made and then vote dividends to cover this amount in later years.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.