Themarklandhome #2 tacky pink home, ratty fake hurr all of her neighbours think she’s a ‘mare

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really awful skin makes her look Really old. I think that of alot of people on Instagram

Reactions: 1
You can tell Kyle would really rather grace didn’t exist, how do you end up married to someone that doesn’t embrace your child!?
also how can you have a daughter yet still live in bed like Wayne and waynetta slob!?
I also can’t comprehend buying everything for my house from b&m, I love a wander round b&m a d home bargains but for cleaning stuff and silly little bits not actually furnishing my house or decorating my tree with that crap.

Reactions: 6
I wonder if she counts her Instagram as a business yet? Is the phone a Gems business or an Instagram business phone? She clearly makes money from swipe ups/links/product placements and adverts. It’s not just freebies.

Reactions: 1
I see her “liking” post about the trolls, she forgets when she ridiculed Gemma Collins. Yes doing the same as us, taking the piss out of freeloaders.
Be careful what you wish for my pretty! The might come knocking for your racist sus homophobic tweets, deleted but tattle has the receipts.
I hope brands see how fatphobic she is and stop working with her tbh

Oh we can add homophobic to the racist and fatphobic list
7BB5DF85-4F2D-4116-A0CA-2674E9503D35.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Not to mention anti Semitic ….. she’s a disgrace. Actually I did send the a few screenshots to one of the companies that gifts her constantly. They were more concerned with where I had seen the screenshots of the tweets than the tweets themselves.
They said they needed the information to conduct a proper investigation. Basically they didn’t care.

Reactions: 4
2 days no posts, hope ‘the detechtives’ havent took you all away. 🤣🤣
Just over here shiting myself in case Gemma finds out who I am and tries to fling a vinyl decal on me and sell me for four times my worth so she can afford to go on holiday to play with her hair looking out to see.:rolleyes:

• Haha
The accounts gone
yes tattle have posted a statement!. Its safe to come out trollzz 🤣

Just over here shiting myself in case Gemma finds out who I am and tries to fling a vinyl decal on me and sell me for four times my worth so she can afford to go on holiday to play with her hair looking out to see.:rolleyes:
Has she lost her phone she is very quiet too! maybe she is worried about her own trolling of GC.

Reactions: 2
She doesn't have management skills, patience or restraint to do a self build house.

She bought a new build and any "renovations" have been inspired by other people's Instagrams and/or gifted. She would have no idea where to start or how to manage it.

I kinda wanna see it happen 🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
She doesn't have management skills, patience or restraint to do a self build house.

She bought a new build and any "renovations" have been inspired by other people's Instagrams and/or gifted. She would have no idea where to start or how to manage it.

I kinda wanna see it happen 🤣🤣
Shes still not sold her current home 😏

Reactions: 2
Didn’t know B&M did build your own house kits?

She doesn’t have the class, style or intelligence to build her own house.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.