Themarklandhome #2 tacky pink home, ratty fake hurr all of her neighbours think she’s a ‘mare

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has gotta be taking the piss right. Wtfsomeone messaged her saying she should go on holiday. That girl has been on how many holidays in the last month. That person must have been joking....

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Someone asks her ‘where’s sox?’ but yet none of her fans question where her daughter is for all these holidays!!!

Reactions: 5
I wish she’d be more careful filming round the pool when there’s kids there 😱

Reactions: 8
She makes me sick. Does she even realise how lucky she is being able to have so many holidays?

Why does Chubby Hubby go along with everything she wants?
Henpecked, no back bone, she pays for everything, her house, her rules take your pick 😂🤣😆

Reactions: 4
Someone asks her ‘where’s sox?’ but yet none of her fans question where her daughter is for all these holidays!!!
That‘s because Grace only goes on 1/2 holidays a year, the rest of the time they go it alone and leave her home with her dad and step mum; someone has said that she is very good with Grace.

Reactions: 2
I unfollowed her a while back.. but seriously is she on holiday again ? I thought her husband had a job and hasn’t she got kids and a dog how can they just keep going on holidays ? oh my god the tax man needs to be having a word with this rat! There’s no way she can afford all these holidays!!
I thought instagrammers were supposed to be relatable? I’m thinking of having a route through her stories but I don’t want to throw my phone against a wall 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I unfollowed her a while back.. but seriously is she on holiday again ? I thought her husband had a job and hasn’t she got kids and a dog how can they just keep going on holidays ? oh my god the tax man needs to be having a word with this rat! There’s no way she can afford all these holidays!!
I thought instagrammers were supposed to be relatable? I’m thinking of having a route through her stories but I don’t want to throw my phone against a wall 😂
Yep, always on holiday as she works extremely hard 🙄 if you believe everything that she stories!!!!!!

Chubby hubby has a job, one child called Grace and a dog called Sox who is higher up the pecking order than all the family members 🤷🏼‍♀️

No she’s not relatable, for that matter none of them are; only interested in companies gifting them items. Heaven forbid that they purchase items for their homes 😈

I mean the dog isn’t that important given he’s always with someone else…!
I love a holiday but couldn’t leave my animals behind as often as she does

Reactions: 6
I mean the dog isn’t that important given he’s always with someone else…!
I love a holiday but couldn’t leave my animals behind as often as she does
Probably bought on a whim as that day she decided she wanted a cute pup, what Gemma wants she gets. He does seem to get left with different people, I couldn’t do that if it was my dog.

You only have to look at the way she feeds him, his dinner is plopped in a dish and not even broken up, is he fed a variety of raw with veg etc; at least her mum breaks his dinner up. Fed cheap, crappy sugar laden Chinese treats, ice cream and human food which isn’t suitable for him.

This one‘s more suited to Gemma & Kyles lifestyle and no effort needed

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Probably bought on a whim as that day she decided she wanted a cute pup, what Gemma wants she gets. He does seem to get left with different people, I couldn’t do that if it was my dog.

You only have to look at the way she feeds him, his dinner is plopped in a dish and not even broken up, is he fed a variety of raw with veg etc; at least her mum breaks his dinner up. Fed cheap, crappy sugar laden Chinese treats, ice cream and human food which isn’t suitable for him.

This one‘s more suited to Gemma & Kyles lifestyle and no effort needed
Ahaha I want this!! . looks like she grew up with boxers.
she’ll be sad she missed so much of his life. If she’s lucky he’ll get to 10 (probably not with all the ice cream etc) but with boxers health issues you never know how long you have them for

Reactions: 4
She posted a picture once of her and a white boxer, it was a camping holiday from memory. Can you imagine Gemma camping nowadays 🤣😂😳 that I would pay good money to see 😈

She doesn’t do anything with him, he looks bored to death and this is probably why he sleeps so much; what an existence for such a young dog. He comes alive when the postman arrives, it’s all about playtime and he adores the guy. She treats him as a prop and rolls him out for a story on IG.

duck me, she’s like a different person. Can take the teeth to Turkey but you Cannae hide the scheme rat you are Gemma!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So tired, but finds the time to story the gifted fire pit which is suitable in the autumn for toasted marshmallows 🙄 and an AD/AFF link 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Grace is being sick and the face on it, unbelievable; put your phone down and look after her you selfish mare 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬 you haven’t seen her since last week!!!!!!!!

@DebbieF - you’re famous 🤣🤣
[/QUOTE]

Ha not me @Paperdoll23 it’s another Debbie 🤣😂 I’m not even called Debbie IRL, I was watching QVC one afternoon and Debbie Flint was the presenter, she doesn't take her self too seriously, has a laugh and I thought that will do; hence my name on here.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Always bitching & moaning, the glamping pod that she wanted to book won’t accept big dogs; so that rules out the unruly, untrained boxer. Can’t understand the problem personally, quite happy to leave him normally when she shoots off on random holidays 🤔

Always bitching & moaning, the glamping pod that she wanted to book won’t accept big dogs; so that rules out the unruly, untrained boxer. Can’t understand the problem personally, quite happy to leave him normally when she shoots off on random holidays 🤔
They allow small dogs because there will be space for a small dog on the floor… what they’re basically saying is they don’t want a big dog up on the furniture which is bloody fair enough. She’s an entitled bleep.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.