Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Caramel Swirl

Hahahah as someone else said, couldn’t have happened to a nicer person
I spoke with another popular ‘pink home’ account (not sure if I can name but we’re talking over 50k) a few weeks back and it appears Gemma likes to attack other home accounts that use pink. I also noticed from her stories (the ones that aren’t pushing Zilch 😜) she only befriends those with ugly pink houses, as soon as there’s one half decent even those turkey teeth can’t stop her frothing from her big gob. Shows you what kind of person she is really. She always has to be the one out on top, it’s all about Gemma. Narcissist. She can’t run away from this forever.

Reactions: 11

Shazblag

VIP Member
Ive never seen my own arse as much as I have seen her’s, if she was chocolate she would eat herself.

Those friends that they are holidaying with are the couple with the dog that needed vet treatment. Gemma put up a go fund me and raised over £6,000 for the dogs treatment. Fast forward and they have paid £1,200 per person for the cruise, no idea if they added the drinks package and days out with Wigan’s finest doesn’t come cheap!
So couldn't afford the vet bills but can afford to cruise 🤬 only buy a dog if you can afford the unexpected bills or have a credit card available just incase.

You’re both right, partying before the animals welfare, and now we are subjected to a pic of the dead Buns, and the waterworks from her 🙄 bore off!

However, she’s so consumed by her grief, she had time to take a selfie of her crying 🤨🤨🤨

• Sick
She has cheek moaning about building noise at half 7 in the morning (which is a normal time to wake up surely if you have a school aged kid?) when she get the police called on her for every party she throws!

• Haha

Snowyz81

I love how shes saying she can't sell the Disney jumpers as it's copyrighted and she could get sued. Yet a few days ago she was going on about the Gucci copy boots 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 10

Notafake

Long time lurker here. I am sorry but it’s infuriating to see the friends splashing the cash but couldn’t cough up to save the dogs life either, relied on others. And the twat that is Gemma didn’t give her any money either , and her being such a dog person 🙄. The dog is an accessory for the gram. Otherwise you wouldn’t be feeding it an ice cream a day!! Just irritates me so much!

Soph talks has outed her now so hopefully more people will see!
Am here simply because I seen Sophs videos. Hadn't heard of this moron until today but watched a couple of her stories today and you can see she's a absolute turd.

These tweets need to be shared all over twitter and insta like the elle darby tweets.

Also we found that msging our mutual followers and making them aware in a friendly (not psychotic) way helped massively since noone had really heard

People like this don't deserve big platforms

dimples1100

Had a butler in Mexico with my room many times and never used the service as I think it’s really demeaning asking some poor sod to be your skivvy even if it is their job, I personally couldn’t do it. I doubt Gemma has even tipped him once we all know how tight she is.

candlesareforlife

VIP Member
Chubby hubby needs back on the shakes & special tea pronto, he’s got bigger moobs than Gemma 😂🤣😆😈

The majority of parents would take them, it’s only selfish gits like these two that leave her behind. Probably counting down the years to when she’s 18 🤬 and moves out.

And when Gemma is older hopefully Grace will return the favour and slam her arse into a care home and leave her to rot……..

Shazblag

VIP Member
This one as a reply to Bobby Norris is absolutely disgusting. Sorry for spamming the page with them.
92AA8693-0E25-4E52-A248-0E4D88B82E51.jpeg
896BFC2D-CAE9-4530-B8AA-8AA0868DB8BC.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sad

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
Those tweets are absolutely horrendous. She really has a bee in her bonnet about Gemma Collins… why is that?

She’s clearly just a horrible vengeful cunt who’s jealous of anyone doing better than she is. What a sad little life Jane.

And her fucking skirting boards are manky.

shouid be enough for someone to care 😂
“Disgraced Instagram influencer who cashed in on 350k followers exposed for racist and homophobic tweets”

You’re all going for the kneecaps when you could be going for the jugular. Those tweets would be classed as a criminal offence now. Good luck fucking off on your multiple holidays a year with a criminal conviction for a race and homophobia related hate crime.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I think one of the most worrying thing about her views is she’s a mother.. I hope her father has some better views. And she’s a mother of a daughter. Hope Grace never gains weight for her own sake!

To be honest I think attacking her appearance is the least of her issues. She’s completely ugly on the inside and that’s what matters

Shazblag

VIP Member
Cant wait for this influencer world on Instagram to have the arse fall out of it and she will have to actually go to work to earn her coin instead of all the freebie and cash grabbing she does. Boils my piss.

Glam321

Chatty Member
Sorry I don't like it. Its off centre for a start sorry for anyone who has ocd. It's really giving me funny vibes. I love Christmas and this really doesn't don't for me.

• Haha