Themarklandhome #2 tacky pink home, ratty fake hurr all of her neighbours think she’s a ‘mare

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well said 🙌🏻

cant belive her tweets. i was following her but now ive had to unfollow. she works with so many companies. have people messaged them? i see people are messaging the ones elle d works or worked with and now they are unfollowing her and no longer working with her. cant believe she was posting stories like nothing has happeend. what is wrong with her :(
A vile narcissist

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I saw my tattle post made it onto LIOH stories 😳😳 but for all the right reason’s, thanks LIOH for highlighting this racist, at the end of the day if you run your insta/sm correctly and are a genuine person not a nasty racist/homophobe who thinks they can say what they like without repercussions then you have nothing to worry about, we are not trolls we dont message these people, we discuss their accounts and try to put the faults we see out in the open, we are just like you and your friends having a conversation about these people. If it wasn't for tattle users @DebbieF in particular all of this grabbers tweets would never have resurfaced and she would never have been seen for the racist she obviously is, she may not say it out loud anymore but we all know how she thinks. Racism will never be ok in any form and she needs to be held accountable for her views. Have a nice day and thank you. (New follower 😂)
65B7A5A3-DC9F-4C24-95CD-7FA868D55F10.png

• Wow
Has anyone contacted the people that she works with. The businesses and that

Copied and changed from the Elle thread

Hello. Your brand has previously collaborated and worked with Gemma Markland (themarklandhome) Are you aware of the historical tweets posted by this individual, which contain racist and homophobic language, as well as references to body shaming? Regardless of time, it is evident from the volume, consistency and persistency of Gemma’s tweets that this was not a mistake. This was not a one off - there is evidence of a repeated and explicit stream of racism, homophobia, ableism and fatphobia. I hope that this is something which your brand will investigate and take seriously. Gemma’s actions are simply inexcusable and any brand or company which continue to work with her following these events should be severely ashamed and should question what they stand for as a business. There should be absolutely no room for racism, homophobia, and body shaming Thank you for your assumed cooperation in this matter.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Has anyone contacted the people that she works with. The businesses and that

Copied and changed from the Elle thread

Hello. Your brand has previously collaborated and worked with Gemma Markland (themarklandhome) Are you aware of the historical tweets posted by this individual, which contain racist and homophobic language, as well as references to body shaming? Regardless of time, it is evident from the volume, consistency and persistency of Gemma’s tweets that this was not a mistake. This was not a one off - there is evidence of a repeated and explicit stream of racism, homophobia, ableism and fatphobia. I hope that this is something which your brand will investigate and take seriously. Gemma’s actions are simply inexcusable and any brand or company which continue to work with her following these events should be severely ashamed and should question what they stand for as a business. There should be absolutely no room for racism, homophobia, and body shaming Thank you for your assumed cooperation in this matter.
Has someone sent this to the businesses? It should be sent to them like with ED. Can’t let this fizzle out now I’m so disgusted

• Haha
Reactions: 6
WOW!! I think everyone should send that to the brands she works with !!! Especially as her stories are saying she’s about to announce her working with a charity :sick: absolute audacity of her!

Can someone resend all her tweets so we all have them to hand here

Reactions: 3
WOW!! I think everyone should send that to the brands she works with !!! Especially as her stories are saying she’s about to announce her working with a charity :sick: absolute audacity of her!

Can someone resend all her tweets so we all have them to hand here
6BF9FC0B-FF5D-40B7-80DC-AE1CEF373FDD.jpeg
88516B06-37B9-41FF-9782-3AC7D233F37C.jpeg
ABD55632-84C2-4A7D-AE46-6D8AA489ACF8.jpeg
EB59559E-587D-4823-B7CF-6F984F68489B.jpeg
31C4D3B9-0773-4D84-89EF-1B4E29B2B5E7.jpeg

E6FD657F-0CF7-42B4-96E3-5DE2809DE0DD.jpeg
2FC1BF7D-C9E2-45B1-A5FE-1407C8451B14.jpeg
65339598-3DEC-40E0-AC0A-07923D62294F.jpeg
CD1B202B-4382-44CA-8B1F-90756B2A261E.jpeg
17EA9EFC-B817-4AF8-B5EF-47C4E3B24537.jpeg
E3EF3C26-C526-4A63-90A9-EFBB949AE892.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Hilarious how her Instagram stories are like ‘oh my messages are full of people asking what colour pink this is’ I can absolutely guarantee that’s bullshit

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hilarious how her Instagram stories are like ‘oh my messages are full of people asking what colour pink this is’ I can absolutely guarantee that’s bullshit
Her stories are all over the place today, the hurrrrr pulling & clutching at face was at it’s maximum and as for the eyes 👀👀👀👀👀

This one as a reply to Bobby Norris is absolutely disgusting. Sorry for spamming the page with them.
92AA8693-0E25-4E52-A248-0E4D88B82E51.jpeg
896BFC2D-CAE9-4530-B8AA-8AA0868DB8BC.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
She’s ignoring it and hoping it will go away and have disappeared off peoples stories by now. We all need to keep sharing this, do not let it blow over.
Please keep posting

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The fact she was messaging such awful things to one person over 2 years is disgusting!! I used to follow her accou t and enjoyed her posts but knowing the true person she is I had to unfollow. You can see the way her daughter talks and acts that she will be exactly the same way as her mum

• Haha
These tweets are absolutely horrific. She’s nothing but a vile bully. How on earth has she been able to get away with it for so long? And she calls herself an influencer. She shouldn’t be allowed to have a platform to influence anyone. Disgrace 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 12
COMPANIES she has worked with 😱

VAX

Shark

Dusk

Tower

Swan

_foyr

Joy of clean

Werchristmas

Thermomixukandireland

Ebayuk

Poundstretcher

Ariel

Astonish cleaning

White stores

Airpureuk

Screen with envy

Gordonsginuk

Wallpaper sales

Discountedbedsukltd

Smellacloud

Blindsbypost

Desenio

Spunj_clean

Festivelightsltd

Bloomflowersuk

Novostella_lighting

@Neon

Tescofood

Vufolduk

lickpaint

Envirosolar_films
messages all except Ariel and wallpaper sales

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’ve also messaged Wren who promoted her recently and also Nuskin to say about who is representing them does not align with their companies values of “making everyone feel good”

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.