Themarklandhome #2 tacky pink home, ratty fake hurr all of her neighbours think she’s a ‘mare

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The face on her, I couldnt talk or face anyone when my pet passed away, posting on social media was the last thing on my mind.

Reactions: 6
The rabbits dead and she’s sooo devastated that she just HAD to post a story of her crying face and a little side note about the rabbit.
attention seeking bleep

Pretended the poor thing was doing better to try and justify why she still went out.

Reactions: 10
All the trauma from being left for a week and then it’s been given a crappy treat that’s poisoned her. Poor Rabbit :(

Reactions: 8
Poor snuggles in the hands of that moron. She wouldn’t have left sox poorly I’m sure, but it’s easy to shove a bunny in a cage

All the trauma from being left for a week and then it’s been given a crappy treat that’s poisoned her. Poor Rabbit :(
I’m fuming about the rabbit! Rabbits not supposed to eat nutty treats and I could barely ever see any hay (that rabbits need 24/7) in that tiny cage she kept her in. Also, rabbits shouldn’t be given bath, the change of temperature can put them into shock. I guess the vet she took her to wasn’t rabbit savvy.
What a sad life poor Snuggles had. Constantly bullied by the big dog (no she wasn’t playing, she was frightened) and lived her life alone with no another rabbit friend 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Haven’t written on here before - just nosed. I couldn’t believe that about her rabbit. The crying selfie, absolutely embarrassing. Also the big song and dance she made about her birthday but yet on her daughters birthday just wrote ‘happy birthday grace x’ that shocked me!!!

Reactions: 5
Nice to see its business as usual for this dumb bleep. Affiliate links - sorry I didn’t get a photo of my puke green outfit folks my rabbit was too busy dying for me to get photos. She is an absolute bastard.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Just watching Say Yes to the Dress & who pops up but lady tit herself 😂 still looks rough AF & can see why she got her Turkey teeth 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m sorry but she had a fully overloaded washing machine and it only went on a 28 minute wash? I always leave some space in my machine, even though it’s a 10kg one, as I always thought the space was needed for the clothes to move around and actually get washed?
And a super quick wash, with it that packed that full… sorry if I’m sounding stupid or arsey 🥴
The quickest wash cycle I use is a 59 minute one and even then, I always leave plenty of space in the drum… mind you, this is Gemma, she always knows best guys 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Your right @EssexHun, not stupid or arsey; surely joyofclean would have briefed her on this 🤷🏼‍♀️ She always loads the machine to over capacity as she doesn‘t keep on top of anything like washing or housework as too busy watching tit show TV, shopping and social media 🤣

Reactions: 3
Your right @EssexHun, not stupid or arsey; surely joyofclean would have briefed her on this 🤷🏼‍♀️ She always loads the machine to over capacity as she doesn‘t keep on top of anything like washing or housework as too busy watching tit show TV, shopping and social media 🤣
Thank you 😘😘

Why has she accepted that fitness tracker, they joined a gym and never used it 🙄

Honestly she will just grab anything, they are a family that don’t eat healthily or exercise so what’s the point in wasting this companies money and promoting this item 🤷🏼‍♀️

Gemma get chubby hubby hooked up as he looks like he’s piling on the timber again and learn how to cook healthy food.

What series/episode is this?! 👀
This one 😊

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
I cannot believe she’s abroad on another break away!!
Is that chubby hubby in that video that she uploaded, couldn’t even run half way across the cushions 😂🤣😆

I can, she’s had a stressful week in her eyes 🤔 obviously so over the rabbit.

No mention of Grace, probably pawned off to her dad and stepmom, they really are such a selfish pair of wannabes.

Reactions: 4
The whole “I’ll be gone while I process my grief over my dying rabbit” lasted long didn’t it?

Its the oddest thing, it’s like they’re scared to just be in each other’s company alone without all the flashy showy stuff and going on holiday somewhere. They must be the most boring fuckers alive with nothing to talk about when they’re not bragging about what they’ve bought and holidays they’ve booked.

She makes me sick. Does she even realise how lucky she is being able to have so many holidays?

Why does Chubby Hubby go along with everything she wants?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.