Themarklandhome #2 tacky pink home, ratty fake hurr all of her neighbours think she’s a ‘mare

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just gone through her twitter and on the media part 6 out of 10 of her posts are all complaints what a moaning bleep. 😩😡 asda chicken or frames, ferrero chocolate, TUI, facbook, parcels2 go. She needs to calm fkn down. Funny part is non of them reply.🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just gone through her twitter and on the media part 6 out of 10 of her posts are all complaints what a moaning bleep. 😩😡 asda chicken or frames, ferrero chocolate, TUI, facbook, parcels2 go. She needs to calm fkn down. Funny part is non of them reply.🤣
To be fair that’s 90% of my Twitter too…..

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Twitter is the easiest way to get a quick response - I get responses to mine but then I’m not an utter bleep in my complaints
Same here, I took to twitter last year with DVLA and was responded too within the hour. I know they were struggling with staffing levels but I got a call back and just wanted some acknowledgment they had received my documents and PO. I wasn't being an arse about it in the middle of the pandemic.

Reactions: 2
I’ve literally never posted on tattle before but couldn’t not post this after looking at her Twitter…

D237A27E-D407-447E-A401-D4E9DB40D2D2.jpeg
B4D74631-2286-4361-B600-CB06C8CD5501.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 18
There we have it, the heir to the queen of entitlements throne 👸🏼🤮
Much the same as the chubster with his lobster which wasn’t on the menu. I am of the opinion that Gemma’s culinary skills are zero and she wouldn’t know her way around the kitchen let alone prepare and cook a lobster 😂

On many of the Queens stories the mini me has been stuffing her face with pancakes, I think it forms part of her daily diet and definitely doesn’t include her 5 a day for a growing child. TBH I wouldn’t expect anything less from the Clampit family.

Absolutely RAGING at the new real, FFS she’s only been gifted new pink sofas from Ebay 🤬 She is an absolute PARASITE and will just grab anything & everything, this is beyond greedy & grabby it’s obscene.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.