TheLongMum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh My God.

She is gross.

Advertising to the world and HER EMPLOYERS that she likes anal.... filth.

No wonder she can't get any work.

Reactions: 2
Whenever I click on her stories it's one of three things... talking about dildos/wanking, a photo of her lying on her bed in the middle of the day like some kind of middle aged student, or showing us something she's bought. It's boring. How she gets any work at all is beyond me.

Reactions: 5
Does anyone follow LaurenAshleyGordon? She posts a lot of content about sex etc but it’s done in a much more natural way and is actually quite informative/ funny a lot of the time - I really think Anna’s trying to emulate her but the odd lube / dildo pic just comes across a bit grubby.

Does anyone follow LaurenAshleyGordon? She posts a lot of content about sex etc but it’s done in a much more natural way and is actually quite informative/ funny a lot of the time - I really think Anna’s trying to emulate her but the odd lube / dildo pic just comes across a bit grubby.
I don’t follow her but I follow a few that have discussed sex toys and i feel no way grossed about it, like you say it’s informative. I’m in no way a prude but Anna for some reason makes me feel disturbed

I don’t follow her but I follow a few that have discussed sex toys and i feel no way grossed about it, like you say it’s informative. I’m in no way a prude but Anna for some reason makes me feel disturbed
I think it's because of how she comes across in general as a person and how she seems very needy regarding men and male attention despite her saying she isn't. She's forever on a desperate quest to find a man and it's glaringly obvious that she's trying to fill a void and that makes me feel like she has an unhealthy relationship with sex full stop. She admitted she latches onto men too fast, shags on the first date because she thinks that's what they want and then falls hard when they don't want to see her again. It's all linked. Quite fascinating actually.

Reactions: 3
I think it's because of how she comes across in general as a person and how she seems very needy regarding men and male attention despite her saying she isn't. She's forever on a desperate quest to find a man and it's glaringly obvious that she's trying to fill a void and that makes me feel like she has an unhealthy relationship with sex full stop. She admitted she latches onto men too fast, shags on the first date because she thinks that's what they want and then falls hard when they don't want to see her again. It's all linked. Quite fascinating actually.
She is basically me when I was 25 when it comes to men (not anal lube) she seems very immature and surely it’s exhausting living like this whilst also raising children

Reactions: 1
I just love her ! Would love to hang out in a beer garden with her for the evening

She's been tagged in a post where she says she likes to make time for a bath as part of her self care routine. Must be really hard to find time for a bath in that 6 hour window she has every. single. day. 😏

• Haha
Maybe sleeping with randoms from tinder do we think? Hope she is staying safe...
Well yeah it's destructive but also I'll never think it's ok to meet strangers for sex during a pandemic especially when you've got kids, I don't care how lonely you are.