TheLongMum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes I liked it! I like her style actually although I can't pull any of it off as she's literally the opposite body type to me 😂

Reactions: 2
For the love of..... is that seriously her dildo she’s clenching to show off her new manicure???Someone take her phone away, please!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
For the love of..... is that seriously her dildo she’s clenching to show off her new manicure???Someone take her phone away, please!
Maybe it’s her way of telling her followers that the date didn’t go well. I’ve said before but I do feel for her, she’s clearly desperate to meet someone which is a shame and probably the reason she’s not meeting anyone decent.

Reactions: 1
Oh here we go with the "ask me a question" thing again. Another chance for her to remind us all she used to be a solicitor like anyone gives a crap

• Haha
A crywank? On your dating profile?

And she wonders why she has been attracting emotionally unavailable men. I assume she's trying to seem funny and 'edgy' but it comes off as just really needing to work on herself before she dates. I've done online dating and if I read something similar on a guys profile, I'd think he was fishing for someone to fix that, I.e. wants sex, or that he was jaded and needed some time away from dating apps.

I'd guess these men are only 'emotionally unavailable' because they've seen the crywank bit in her profile and already decided she'd be an easy shag and not worth investing any more time/emotion than absolutely necessary

Reactions: 3
I don't really get it, does she think she's cool and edgy and sexy for wanking? We all wank love we just don't go on about it. It seems so immature.

Reactions: 5
What’s a cry wank?? Genuinely scratching my head at that one 🤣

Reactions: 3