TheLongMum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Food or leccy, what will it be...or how about just some new nanettes for me’

Best I could do 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Jeez, she’s such an entitled Berkeley Hunt, this girl. Narcissism exudes out of her botoxed eyes. To not even realise how galling it is for people to see her use tax payers money and vouchers for her kids food and then spunk cashish on her lip fillers, her weekly Zara buys and fecking-I’m-so-important-and-have-such-an-inflated-opinion-of-myself-that-I-need-to-update-you-on-EVERY-SINGLE-ASPECT-OF-MY-NANETTES purchase, is pretty unbelievable.
I see this week that she’s now put her pronouns in her bio. YAWN. Of course she has. Super woke Anna is SO empathetic, and SO thoughtful of other people, that she, like all other SJW middle class white girls, is the only person who can help save the destitute black people and trans people who are totally unable to do tit for themselves....

Or....maybe....Maybe she’s another psychopathic / sociopathic member of Woko Harem, who projects what a caring and empathetic ‘activist’ (ie unemployed person) she is, purely to hide the fact that she has zero empathy and cannot connect with another human being. There’s been genuine scientific papers published that reveal that woke people who feel the need to virtue signal, generally possess the dark triad of personality disorders.

Here’s a report on it:

Hmmmmm. Who does that remind me of??

Anybody in her circle needs to run a long way from her.

Aside from the woke bollocks, there are many similarities with Faye from Love Island too

"Berkeley Hunt", cashish, Woko Harem...

You sure you're in the right place?

Reactions: 1
I was actually thinking either she's still on it (hence the radio silence) or she's been dumped 🤔
Doubt she would have agreed to have gone for more than a couple of days. It was probably a weekend one. Imagine if she got dumped when she was out there for being an ungrateful whingebag 😂

I have to say, when she posted the pics of her wearing the pristine jumpsuit with her little wheelie case and her pangaia hoodie in shot, I thought well, this is gonna be a make or break situation 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I have to say, when she posted the pics of her wearing the pristine jumpsuit with her little wheelie case and her pangaia hoodie in shot, I thought well, this is gonna be a make or break situation 🤣
Can’t wait to see what she posts about it 😂

Reactions: 1
“On UC but that won’t stop me , £200 boots whilst the kids go hungry”
This!!

I cannot get over the fact that she bought 200 quid boots. My husband & I work full time & we have one child, but no way could I spend that on a whim. She is in another world.

Reactions: 7
Anyone else see the familiar pattern? She's had a nice weekend away with her fella and now she's back home with her kids she's posting saying she feels depressed... she did a story about this after her cruise didn't she, worrying she only seems to experience joy when she's away from her children.

Reactions: 4