TheLongMum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All this sharing of dating tiktoks are her way of letting us know she's dating again I guess..? Can't wait for the "getting ready for my date" story followed by the "men are trash I can't do this any more" story 🥱 delete tinder and go for a walk ffs.

Reactions: 7
Sorry to rake this up again but I'm curious. So, this month so far she's treated herself to -
Gel nails
Botox
Lip filler
Haircut and colour
New Nike trainers
Superdrug / Boots spree including Fenty makeup
All that Zara tit she bought in London

We still sure that certain people are being upfront and honest about what they're earning on the side while claiming unemployment benefits....? Coz I couldn't afford one thing off that list this month and I work 40 hours a bleeping week. There's treating yourself and there's spending money like it's going out of fashion. Doesn't add up to me because if she was in that much debt she wouldn't be able to get a credit card so the money is coming from somewhere.

Reactions: 6
Looking at her feed she did get a few ads in the space of a month- Maltesers, a speaker, the leccy smart box thing and reading eggs.
So probably did quite well from this even if everything is above board.
It would be interesting to know if the companies do any kind of due diligence on who they’re working with and the tax situ? Like do they get evidence that they’re above board declaring income etc? Do they register as a sole trader or something? Or do they just go here- take this money thanks for the grid post! ?

Reactions: 2
Looking at her feed she did get a few ads in the space of a month- Maltesers, a speaker, the leccy smart box thing and reading eggs.
So probably did quite well from this even if everything is above board.
It would be interesting to know if the companies do any kind of due diligence on who they’re working with and the tax situ? Like do they get evidence that they’re above board declaring income etc? Do they register as a sole trader or something? Or do they just go here- take this money thanks for the grid post! ?
no answers to the questions but as a relatively ‘small’ instagrammer I can’t even imagine those ads pay that well 🤔

Why does she get sent anything? She
Gets a lovely biscuit decorating kit for Easter and does it now, tit stories and None of it makes me want to Go buy from company.
She’s a shite influencer. I’m un-influenced 🤣

Reactions: 4
Why does she get sent anything? She
Gets a lovely biscuit decorating kit for Easter and does it now, tit stories and None of it makes me want to Go buy from company.
She’s a shite influencer. I’m un-influenced 🤣
I know, imagine the company sending her one thinking they'd get loads of easter orders off the back of her story.

Anna: leaves it til May and takes the photos on a Nokia 3210. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I know, imagine the company sending her one thinking they'd get loads of easter orders off the back of her story.

Anna: leaves it til May and takes the photos on a Nokia 3210. 🤣
She is just the worst influencer ever - if she needs money she needs to do a better bloody job of it!

She’s gross. Why specifically did she need to tell us it’s anal lube, who is she doing that with anyway 🤢

Still trying to shock and impress with her vulgar stories. Aside from telling us she's taking it up the arse, all I saw was more shite she's spent this never ending pot of money on.

Reactions: 3
I think she has psychological issues surrounding sex. I’m all for liberation and own your sexuality etc. But how many times has she shown us her used toys. Why the need to show you bought lube and state that it’s anal lube. For an exhausted mum of two she’s got quite a high sex drive. Just don’t know why she feels the need to put impressions in strangers on instagrams heads ? I’ve said it before... if it was a man displaying this behaviour (“my two kids have gone to their mums so I’m going for a wank now” etc/showing sex toys) it would be totally unacceptable

Reactions: 8
duck off she has her dildo in her hand showing off her nails for the gram. She isn’t right in the head

Reactions: 7
I’m sure most of us have dildos/vibrators etc ourselves and enjoy using them, but wouldn’t announce to our Instagram followers we’ve just bought some anal lube/had a wank (god I hate that word). I bet there are mums from her daughter’s school and nursery who follow her and see this and just think she’s really bleeping weird and creepy, and in time it will affect her kids because their mums won’t want them going round hers for tea or play dates or sleepovers. Personally I’d feel really bleeping icky about letting one of my kids go round someone’s house who posted all over Instagram like that constantly. I know we all do it and it’s great to have a healthy sex life/attitude towards sex. But there’s a line that shouldn’t be crossed and showing your newly purchased anal lube or freshly manicured nails clutching your dildo is past that line 😅

Reactions: 12
I’m sure most of us have dildos/vibrators etc ourselves and enjoy using them, but wouldn’t announce to our Instagram followers we’ve just bought some anal lube/had a wank (god I hate that word). I bet there are mums from her daughter’s school and nursery who follow her and see this and just think she’s really bleeping weird and creepy, and in time it will affect her kids because their mums won’t want them going round hers for tea or play dates or sleepovers. Personally I’d feel really bleeping icky about letting one of my kids go round someone’s house who posted all over Instagram like that constantly. I know we all do it and it’s great to have a healthy sex life/attitude towards sex. But there’s a line that shouldn’t be crossed and showing your newly purchased anal lube or freshly manicured nails clutching your dildo is past that line 😅
100% agree with this!
It’s just attention seeking! There is no other reason for it!
Maybe she hasn’t got many friends who she can share this stuff with. Not that I send pictures of me and my dildo to my friends but my friends and I have a little group chat where sex comes up a lot 🤣
I can’t help but feel sorry for at times but I really wish she would turn off the desperate ‘wank’ talk!

Reactions: 8