TheLongMum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So...
I’ve searched and it seems anna aka the long mum doesn’t have her own thread.

Now rewind a few months a go and I could see why, but since her splitting up with her other half and her being ‘skint’ she’s turned in to a bit of a...

Her posts seem a little desperate now, a little out there. Today talking about changing her moon cup on purpose.
Yesterday about how she needs an app to know when she’s ovulating so she can let a mans jizz up there without getting pregnant.
I think she’s desperate for followed so she can get a few ads in and claim that cash!

All this universal credit talk and homestart voucher talk, complaining how skint she is yet always shopping and able to buy wine and get her lashes done... errrr OK!

Sorry, anyone else on the same page 🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Why was she ranting about the healthy vouchers and Aldi Lidl what did I miss??
Because Lidl don’t accept them so she’s never going to Lidl again!
She went there, had a massive trolly but didn’t check before if she could use the vouchers so apparently she had to put over half her shopping back and it was mortifying as the queue was a mile long...

I must admit the constant shopping when she’s skint is getting on my nerves. When I’ve been skint (£16k yearly salary in London when I first moved and I bought the cheap own brands and lived off Cereal no joke) I didn’t go to marks and Spencer’s and primark...ever...because I had zero money. I also don’t want to hear about jizz and moon cups 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I must admit the constant shopping when she’s skint is getting on my nerves. When I’ve been skint (£16k yearly salary in London when I first moved and I bought the cheap own brands and lived off Cereal no joke) I didn’t go to marks and Spencer’s and primark...ever...because I had zero money. I also don’t want to hear about jizz and moon cups 🤷🏽‍♀️
Exactly this!!
Feel like she’s just trying to be even more out there to get an audience!!
I will of course continue to follow to see how the car crash plays out 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I used to find her funny and relatable to an extent but I am shocked that she hasn’t long been split from and moved out from her partner (children’s dad) and yet has already been on dating websites and out shagging! I mean each to their own but bloody hell her baby isn’t even one yet and she is still breastfeeding!

I used to find her funny and relatable to an extent but I am shocked that she hasn’t long been split from and moved out from her partner (children’s dad) and yet has already been on dating websites and out shagging! I mean each to their own but bloody hell her baby isn’t even one yet and she is still breastfeeding!
Exactly this.
I used to really like her but now she’s just on my watch list for entertainment 🤣

Reactions: 3
00774C16-9ED2-4715-B0B4-8DE84B209202.png
Oh wow because we really need to know this 🤣🤣 also even say that?! “It’s a privilege to go down on you?” Smells like bullshit to make her ex jealous to be honest

• Sick
Reactions: 5
That is definitely TMI. I like her and think she’s quite funny but there’s really no need to let everyone know when she’s had a licking out ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I feel conflicted about the gifted coat. On one hand she is taking advantage of amazing opportunities , on the other hand, she is “influencing” wearing a coat that neither she nor the majority of people could afford. It sure is a gorgeous coat though

I never buy anything from insta ‘influencers’
I saw an account be gifted a rug - looked at the rug £560 yeah right

when would it be appropriate for her to move on? And what does breastfeeding have to do with it? No one gives a tit when men move on, it’s a bit bullshit that she’s getting heat for this.

I’ve had similar thoughts about the shopping, but I love how honest she is about her love life. Her ex has moved on... why can’t she 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
when would it be appropriate for her to move on? And what does breastfeeding have to do with it? No one gives a tit when men move on, it’s a bit bullshit that she’s getting heat for this.

I’ve had similar thoughts about the shopping, but I love how honest she is about her love life. Her ex has moved on... why can’t she 🤷🏻‍♀️
Haha she has, and she’s been very public with it too. Got a good licking!🤮🤮

• Haha

[/

my post doesn’t read how I meant, I meant I was shocked that she was out shagging whilst still breastfeeding her baby that isn’t even one yet which in my personal opinion is a bit gross, to go off shagging strangers shortly after a break up with two very young children one of which you are still breastfeeding, not the fact she is still breastfeeding an under one year old if that makes sense? You may not agree or like my opinion but that is life and we dont all agree/like everyones views, if we did we certainly wouldn’t be on tattle 😂

Reactions: 3
Oh I have a 9 month old and I couldn’t wrap my head around it personally, but I’m bias because I like her persona (and I’m trying to not pass judgment too 😂)

Reactions: 1
Oh I have a 9 month old and I couldn’t wrap my head around it personally, but I’m bias because I like her persona (and I’m trying to not pass judgment too 😂)
Don’t get me wrong I still follow her and love how honest she is, its nice to see people not pretending they have their tit together but the shagging and oral sex is oversharing a bit too much for me 😂