TheLongMum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just what the world needs, another white saviour 🙄 just as well we’ve got Anna the white woman to teach us all about black history!

Reactions: 5
There’s absolutely nothing wrong with white ppl discussing racism and black history in a white majority school. It isn’t the job of black people to continuously go out of their way, spend their time and energy teaching white ppl how to not be racist.
It isn’t white savourism, it’s trying to make a difference. White savourism is going to Africa, thinking you’re making a difference and posing with black kids for likes on Instagram and having your ego stroked by ‘aw you’re so selfless going to Africa to ‘help’

Can we please normalise white ppl giving a tit what happens in our primary schools instead of thinking it doesn’t affect them so who cares. Thanks

It’s racism in itself to think that black people should be the ones to fix the white peoples wrong doings.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
There’s absolutely nothing wrong with white ppl discussing racism and black history in a white majority school. It isn’t the job of black people to continuously go out of their way, spend their time and energy teaching white ppl how to not be racist.
It isn’t white savourism, it’s trying to make a difference. White savourism is going to Africa, thinking you’re making a difference and posing with black kids for likes on Instagram and having your ego stroked by ‘aw you’re so selfless going to Africa to ‘help’

Can we please normalise white ppl giving a tit what happens in our primary schools instead of thinking it doesn’t affect them so who cares. Thanks

It’s racism in itself to think that black people should be the ones to fix the white peoples wrong doings.

I can’t even be bothered to reply!
She isn’t the right fit for it! End of.

Nothing to do with white people Not giving a tit! But I’m sorry she does NOT understand racism as she’s never experienced it. Thanks!

Reactions: 1
I would pay more attention to her opinion if I didn’t feel she was jumping on a bandwagon. She lives very close to a city where white people are in the minority yet she has never mentioned anything about anti-racism before.

Reactions: 5
I would pay more attention to her opinion if I didn’t feel she was jumping on a bandwagon. She lives very close to a city where white people are in the minority yet she has never mentioned anything about anti-racism before.
I would have had more respect for her if she'd said right, my children are growing up in a predominantly white area and this bothers me, so I'll move to an area which is more culturally diverse, send them to a school where there are children from a more diverse range of cultures and backgrounds, then they'll actually be learning about black people and their history by being immersed in it rather than reading about it in books. Because that's all she's done - read about it in books. She has no first hand experience of the racism she talks about so yes in my opinion its good that she wants to educate herself but she is not qualified to teach about it, and could do a lot better. I went to school in Leicester and I was one of only three white children in my class. It was brilliant. I learned so much about other cultures and races and religions. I still live in Leicester now and am so proud of my diverse city.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Awful fringe! Don't know why or how she spends so much on products while on benefits and don't get me started on the clothes and charity shop crap

Don't know why or how she spends so much on products while on benefits and don't get me started on the clothes and charity shop crap
Because it brings her happiness, provides content for Instagram and gives her brief respite from a life she didn’t expect to be living?

🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Because it brings her happiness, provides content for Instagram and gives her brief respite from a life she didn’t expect to be living?

🤷‍♀️
She's been living life like this for year's and does nothing about it! And yet remains unhappy!

Reactions: 2
She's been living life like this for year's and does nothing about it! And yet remains unhappy!
I expect she thought she’d be living with the father of her children. I’m not sure how she can do anything about that? And she seems a bit happier to me when she treats herself with something inexpensive.

Instagram is littered with greedy, vacuous women begging for clothes, shoes, haircuts, food, furniture and holidays - and that’s just the tip of the iceberg - while they live comfortable partnered lives in substantial homes.

I can’t get worked up about Anna: she shops secondhand which is admirable, her daughters aren’t used as sales props, any advertising I’ve seen has been clearly labelled, and she seems to genuinely be trying to engage with the black lives matter movement.

I wouldn’t put my children or dildos on social media, but overall Anna doesn’t bother me. I hope she manages to sort her head out so that she can be much happier in the future.

Reactions: 15
I actually think she could make a bit of a career of buying and selling. She clearly has a knack for finding charity shop gems and she has the following to sell them on for a bit of profit .

Reactions: 9
omg she’s done a hello fresh ad... but said months ago she wouldn’t because it’s not in line with who she is bla bla... why would they give her another shot!? I can think of so many others who would do this so much better

• Haha
Reactions: 3
omg she’s done a hello fresh ad... but said months ago she wouldn’t because it’s not in line with who she is bla bla... why would they give her another shot!? I can think of so many others who would do this so much better
I thought this!!!!

Does anyone know how much she would get paid for that sort of Ad? She doesn’t even look too happy about it considering she’s been begging for ad work!

Reactions: 3