TheLongMum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I live in rented accommodation and me and my kids treat the house like it’s ours. Give the kids some paper and let them know that there are consequences for drawing on the wall. And how about put your phone down and stop them from doing it...

I live in rented accommodation and me and my kids treat the house like it’s ours. Give the kids some paper and let them know that there are consequences for drawing on the wall. And how about put your phone down and stop them from doing it...
yeah you really don’t need to bulk buy those flash wipes if you just instil some rules...

Looking for that gifted Invisalign eh 👀
If she gets gifted 5 grands worth of dental treatment I will actually cry. Although Invisalign probably want someone who smiles occasionally, you know, to show off those expensive new teeth.

Reactions: 5
She went on a night out with noandroblog months ago and then they've never seemed to interact since.. Does anyone know why or of anything happened? I have a love hate relationship of noandroblog but I remember being suprised they met up.

Hear me out I'm bored.... four halves of aubergine went in the oven, two ended up on her plate... where did the other two go? 🧐 a dinner guest eh? I reckon she's got a fella! Silver fox is back in the equation. If I'm wrong I'll eat my hat.

Reactions: 3
Have to say 👏👏👏👏👏 to her latest story. I'm a single mum that works and my children's dad just leaves me to sort out absolutely everything child related because 'it's my job' so it hit a nerve. Women in this position can't win. Her ex deep down disrespects her for not working but how can she if he won't help to facilitate it for children that he is responsible for!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Have to say 👏👏👏👏👏 to her latest story. I'm a single mum that works and my children's dad just leaves me to sort out absolutely everything child related because 'it's my job' so it hit a nerve. Women in this position can't win. Her ex deep down disrespects her for not working but how can she if he won't help to facilitate it for children that he is responsible for!
That's the difference though. She doesn't work. Goes on about finding work, then posts stories saying she can't even cope with the school run let alone a job. Why should he run around like a blue arsed fly in the mornings, paying for breakfast clubs, childminders etc when she's round the corner sitting on her arse? I'd be annoyed aswell. If she had a job then yes they'd have to work around it but as it stands, she doesn't. Right now her eldest is at school and the youngest with a childminder so she has plenty of opportunity to find a job but prefers to sit at home claiming UC and complaining about how hard she has it. As a single mother who works full time I find it a slap in the face that she complains so much about how stressful her life is. Before covid, my child HAD to go to breakfast club because me and his dad both started work at 8am. Then when I lost my job, his dad asked me if I could pick up the slack with the school pickups etc and I did, because it's only fair surely?

Reactions: 2
Completely agree. My ex thinks his life (especially his working one) is much more important than mine. I work but too but my job isn’t as important!

Reactions: 7
Nothing more embarrassing than her “trying to be funny” sex stories
I watch her stories through gritted teeth just cringing
No wonder her ads have dried up she’s actually vile in her content

Reactions: 4
What an absolute BEG.
Does she think she’s the only single mum out there!
bleeping hell get a few thousand followers on Instagram and you feel like companies should just throw money at you!
Go and get a real job.
Maybe if she stopped talking about wanking and barely coping with the school run while letting her children turn feral, then brands might be more inclined to reach out 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What an absolute BEG.
Does she think she’s the only single mum out there!
bleeping hell get a few thousand followers on Instagram and you feel like companies should just throw money at you!
Go and get a real job.
Omg I know, I found myself enjoying some of her stuff lately but this, get a bleeping grip. my followers haven’t waned bollocks, as if. She can’t finish a cup of tea in mornings because of anxiety or tit but can write this tit. Maybe she shouldn’t have tit all over tesco and next for BLM rants (oh wait they already dropped her 🤣🤣🤣)
So cringe it’s unreal.

Can she really not see that losing her work is entirely her fault?! Brands want to be associated with influencers who are slick, professional and engaging. She's none of those things any more.

Also, does loads of food stuff? All she ever does is roast vegetables in a tray and then make it into either soup or curry. I'm no Delia Smith but duck me it's hardly inspiring is it.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can she really not see that losing her work is entirely her fault?! Brands want to be associated with influencers who are slick, professional and engaging. She's none of those things any more.

Also, does loads of food stuff? All she ever does is roast vegetables in a tray and then make it into either soup or curry. I'm no Delia Smith but duck me it's hardly inspiring is it.
she sounds like a spoilt little brat that’s it’s not fairrrrrrr others get the ads she deserves lmao

Reactions: 3
She’s massively bought this on herself- skating companies on stories isn’t going to make them want to work with you and then other companies see it and they won’t want to work with you! She’s lazy and not at all relatable. Her trying to be relatable has not worked! Get off your arse anna abs get a job! Also the girls dad having them for a day is not your day off! I don’t get a day off at all!

She's said she can't possibly get a job because she would have to do every school run now her ex is working again. If she were that desperate to work then there are childminders who can do the school run, that's how most working parents manage it. Her youngest already goes to a childminder every day even though she's unemployed. So she gets ALL DAY every weekday to do whatever the duck she pleases. Pure laziness and entitlement.